Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland (1834 Views)

The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland / Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland / Jayden Safo Superhero-themed 9th Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland by megawealth01: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
Seun Osewa, the Founder of Nairaland needs to be awarded with a lifetime achievement award in the Nigerian Tech Space

Nairaland, arguably Africa’s largest forum is an online community that is ranked among the best public forum in African ranking and boasts of about 2.384 million registered users and about as much or perhaps more unregistered users. It was created in March 2005 by Seun Osewa who runs the site till date.

Seun Osewa is a Nigerian in his thirties who resides in Ota, Ogun state Nigeria.

Like almost every young Nigerian, Seun aspired to be his own boss but unlike most young Nigerians, he never backed out even after hammerings of frustrating magnitudes. Judging from the movie, ‘The Social Network’, Mark Zuckerberg may have had an almost rosy journey to entrepreneurship, but not Seun.

Nairaland was neither the first nor second project embarked upon by Seun, but he never stopped until he got it right.

Seun stands above most Nigerian big-shot site owners in so many ways, but one of which struck me is his online presence and personality. Despite the increasing success of Nairaland, Seun has continued to give customer satisfaction the greatest priority.

2.384 million Persons can comfortably constitute a country and Seun runs a site with that number of persons ­­­­­­(I will like to know how that feels). Despite the numbers, Seun continues to strike every person fortunate enough to cross his path as a down-to-earth young man.

Seun through Nairaland has provided a portal which in turn has provided jobs for a huge number of Nigerians. A friend of mine described Nairaland as the largest supermarket in Nigeria and perhaps Africa. I agree. Cars are being bought and sold on Nairaland, real estate and other properties too. Business deals are being brokered every day, (I had my first business meeting through Nairaland).

On jobs, Seun’s words on marble are timeless. “I always tell job seekers to create their own jobs, because nobody owes them a job.” He says.

The literature section is filled with potential Nobel laureates and I even noticed a new scholarship scheme too. All this and I still can’t begin to highlight all that the site does. And to think that all these was made possible because one man dropped out of school is just magical. I have no apt words to describe the man; still I would say he is a gallant African that deserves every accolade.

The politics section gives minute by minute happenings in the politicking in Nigeria, Africa and the world at large. Seun is truly a tech superhero

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/seun-osewa-nigerias-tech-superhero-and.html?m=1

Re: Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland by flexyebe(m): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
Boss man

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland by czarina(f): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
Na im he never push my threads go front-page

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland by megawealth01: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
czarina:
Na im he never push my threads go front-page

Abeg free BOSS na

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland by dawnomike(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
He is a man of insight... I give it to him!!!

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland by czarina(f): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
megawealth01:
Abeg free BOSS na
Ok, I don free am.

Happy birthday Seun. Enjoy your day.
Re: Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland by Romanoff(f): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
Nairaland done suppose get different look by now sha. Since 2006 that I first opened an account, the look is basically the same.
Re: Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland by megawealth01: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
Romanoff:
Nairaland done suppose get different look by now sha. Since 2006 that I first opened an account, the look is basically the same.
Seun dey try... Let's give it to him

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland by Samakus(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
There's no single day I don't visit Nairaland. The obsession is sometimes scary to me.

The more I visit, the more Seun's money grow. Truly, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was right. "Ideas have wings and no force can stop their flight"

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland by megawealth01: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
Samakus:
There's no single day I don't visit Nairaland. The obsession is sometimes scary to me.

The more I visit, the more Seun's money grow. Truly, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was right. "Ideas have wings and no force can stop their flight"
Abi
Re: Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland by Callertunez: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
Oshey
Re: Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland by obiekunie2: 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
that pic u put there is more than 14 year old.

no one has his recent pic.

the guy is a true definition of THE INVISIBLE MAN! cheesy

HOW HE STILL MANAGES TO STAY INVISIBLE IN THIS ERA OF SOCIAL MEDIA IS STILL A GREAT MYSTERY AND SHOULD BE TERMED THE 12TH WONDER OF THE WORLD!

Am suspecting he is no longer in ogun state - me thinks he has relocated to either Sweden or Germany or any of the less stressful EU countries where he stay and run this his wonderful invention - canada will be too cold for him, he is a very smart guy and therefore will avoid US and Uk.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland by megawealth01: 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
I have his latest picture na
obiekunie2:
that pic u put there is more than 14 year old.

no one has his recent pic.

the guy is a true definition of THE INVISIBLE MAN! cheesy

HOW HE STILL MANAGES TO STAY INVISIBLE IN THIS ERA OF SOCIAL MEDIA IS STILL A GREAT MYSTERY AND SHOULD BE TERMED THE 12TH WONDER OF THE WORLD!

Am suspecting he is no longer in ogun state - me thinks he has relocated to either Sweden or Germany or any of the less stressful EU countries where he stay and run this his wonderful invention - canada will be too cold for him, he is a very smart guy and therefore will avoid US and Uk.
Re: Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland by megawealth01: 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
Seun is media friendly just that he isn't a notice me kind of CELEBRITY
Re: Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland by dangotesmummy: 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
Fine boy cool

Come here let me play with your bia bia tongue
Re: Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland by godlyguy(m): 12:08am On Dec 18, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Fine boy cool

Come here let me play with your bia bia tongue
Let me report you to the council of chiefs first
Re: Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland by godlyguy(m): 12:09am On Dec 18, 2019
Seun your hustle is NOW paying you in dollars... OP is it true that seun makes $10m annually?
megawealth01:
Seun Osewa, the Founder of Nairaland needs to be awarded with a lifetime achievement award in the Nigerian Tech Space

Nairaland, arguably Africa’s largest forum is an online community that is ranked among the best public forum in African ranking and boasts of about 2.384 million registered users and about as much or perhaps more unregistered users. It was created in March 2005 by Seun Osewa who runs the site till date.

Seun Osewa is a Nigerian in his thirties who resides in Ota, Ogun state Nigeria.

Like almost every young Nigerian, Seun aspired to be his own boss but unlike most young Nigerians, he never backed out even after hammerings of frustrating magnitudes. Judging from the movie, ‘The Social Network’, Mark Zuckerberg may have had an almost rosy journey to entrepreneurship, but not Seun.

Nairaland was neither the first nor second project embarked upon by Seun, but he never stopped until he got it right.

Seun stands above most Nigerian big-shot site owners in so many ways, but one of which struck me is his online presence and personality. Despite the increasing success of Nairaland, Seun has continued to give customer satisfaction the greatest priority.

2.384 million Persons can comfortably constitute a country and Seun runs a site with that number of persons ­­­­­­(I will like to know how that feels). Despite the numbers, Seun continues to strike every person fortunate enough to cross his path as a down-to-earth young man.

Seun through Nairaland has provided a portal which in turn has provided jobs for a huge number of Nigerians. A friend of mine described Nairaland as the largest supermarket in Nigeria and perhaps Africa. I agree. Cars are being bought and sold on Nairaland, real estate and other properties too. Business deals are being brokered every day, (I had my first business meeting through Nairaland).

On jobs, Seun’s words on marble are timeless. “I always tell job seekers to create their own jobs, because nobody owes them a job.” He says.

The literature section is filled with potential Nobel laureates and I even noticed a new scholarship scheme too. All this and I still can’t begin to highlight all that the site does. And to think that all these was made possible because one man dropped out of school is just magical. I have no apt words to describe the man; still I would say he is a gallant African that deserves every accolade.

The politics section gives minute by minute happenings in the politicking in Nigeria, Africa and the world at large. Seun is truly a tech superhero

Re: Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland by StagethemTVee: 1:22am On Dec 18, 2019
The real MVP..Sir Seun Osewa
Re: Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland by dangotesmummy: 4:58am On Dec 18, 2019
godlyguy:
Let me report you to the council of chiefs first
why tongue
Re: Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland by Lenient001: 6:47am On Dec 18, 2019
How so keen I was to encounter this face before.
Brain is everything towards one's excel. Yours also shall never be devastated
Re: Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland by megawealth01: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2019
Lenient001:
How so keen I was to encounter this face before.
Brain is everything towards one's excel. Yours also shall never be devastated
As in eh
Re: Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland by obiekunie2: 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
megawealth01:
I have his latest picture na

abeg show us
Re: Seun Osewa: Nigeria’s Tech Superhero And Founder Of Nairaland by chibaby1985(f): 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
megawealth01:

Nairaland, arguably Africa’s largest forum is an online community that is ranked among the best public forum in African ranking and boasts of about 2.385 million registered users and about as much or perhaps more unregistered users. It was created in March 2005 by Seun Osewa who runs the site till date.

2.385 million Persons can comfortably constitute a country and Seun runs a site with that number of persons ­­­­­­(I will like to know how that feels). Despite the numbers, Seun continues to strike every person fortunate enough to cross his path as a down-to-earth young man.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Skit Maker, Sydney Talker’s Test Result Trends / Ultimate Love - Kachi Celebrated Rosie On Mother's Day|doublechris Pre Wedding / See Pictures Of Dj Cuppy's Sexy Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.