Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Sponsor An Orphan Today - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sponsor An Orphan Today (946 Views)

Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor / I Need Someone To Sponsor My Career / I Need Someone To Sponsor My Football Career pls I'm a girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sponsor An Orphan Today by Chibu1189(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
Our Orphan sponsorship programme changes the lives of children in some of the most deprived communities in the world. With your help we can ensure that they receive an education, food, healthcare, medical support and the loving care that any child needs. These are the basics that millions of children are deprived of and where your contributions mean that they are looked after and given hope for the future.
We currently support nearly 20,000 children in 14 countries around the world including Bangladesh, Gambia, India, Kenya, Pakistan, Palestine and Sri Lanka. We aim to welcome many more into our family, but we can’t do anything without your support.

Sponsoring an orphaned child bestows the gift of a new life and brighter future for children who may be left helpless and alone.

SPONSOR AN ORPHAN TODAY

(1) (Reply)

Father And Sons In Law / Get More Zillow Reviews And Leads. Here’s How To Do It / Ddb Lagos Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.