Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy (1163 Views)

Facebook Bm verified Ads Account Needed..paying 40,000 / Please Help With Google Ads / Get Your Fully Approved Google Adsense Account here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 18, 2019
Kindly not that I need make the campaign life before buying and the process could take 48 hours
Re: Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 18, 2019
Contact me on Whatsapp.

We have a Google ads account with $100 coupon when you use $50.
We can generate more for you if you need.
Re: Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 18, 2019
Cool if thise account is either us
UK or Nigerian

What's the cost too
Re: Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 18, 2019
Brainsenterpris:
Contact me on Whatsapp.

We have a Google ads account with $100 coupon when you use $50.
We can generate more for you if you need.

Your number is not on WhatsApp
Re: Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2019
pmedia1:

It is
Re: Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2019
pmedia1:

Try again
Re: Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 18, 2019
Brainsenterpris:

Try again

Can you state your offer here

It's not there
Re: Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2019
pmedia1:

Can you state your offer here

It's not there
I have edited the number. Try it again.

As for my offer it's just 5,000 naira.
Re: Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 18, 2019
Brainsenterpris:

I have edited the number. Try it again.

As for my offer it's just 5,000 naira.

USA /UK or nigerian

Buzzed you already
Re: Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy by Greengeek: 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
pmedia1:

USA /UK or nigerian

Buzzed you already

US available... lemme know if interested and you can send me a mail
Re: Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 19, 2019
Greengeek:

US available... lemme know if interested and you can send me a mail

Can you get on Skype

Medialounge11

Or drop your contact here
Re: Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy by mycaringheart: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
I am interested too... anyone with old gmail account or google ads account functioning. Kindly contact me
Re: Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy by Greengeek: 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
check mail ... i sent you mail now
pmedia1:

Can you get on Skype

Medialounge11

Or drop your contact here
Re: Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
mycaringheart:
I am interested too... anyone with old gmail account or google ads account functioning. Kindly contact me
How do I contact you
Re: Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy by mycaringheart: 12:04am On Dec 26, 2019
Hideicon@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 26, 2019
mycaringheart:
Hideicon@yahoo.co.uk

I will provide you with aƧcounts if you need them

Just send a message to me as I have done to you

Kindly don't deal with brain enterprise as you would be scammed

https://www.nairaland.com/5595528/scammed-oseni-williams-paltry-5000

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy by lanregidi: 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
I have an old gmail acct for sale.. (9years plus),,,,

selling for 5k

Interested buyer pls contact !!!!!
Re: Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
Bro

I said Google ads account
Re: Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy by lanregidi: 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
Sorry for that bro,,,,,

I didn't take note of that !!!!!

Hope you have seen one to buy!!!

Cheers
Re: Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 30, 2019
Still looking for some
Re: Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy by igweakombi: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
My name is Chidi...

I have a website with Google AdSense in it..
Pls, I need someone to help me out

Despite all efforts, I haven't made up to $10

I need help pls.

07063801465... WhatsApp.

Www.Graygist.com
I will pay for the services please.
Re: Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy by ziziangel(m): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
pmedia1:
Bro

I said Google ads account

Reach me via WhatsApp on my signature, I have this dude who got solid Google ads accounts
Re: Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy by mcqwerty(m): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
I do SEO. Contact me for details
www.adsstudios.com.ng
Re: Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy by Pmedia7787: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
looking for google ads account too
Re: Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy by Karta859: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
I have 3 years plus indian google adsword account for sale and it has been used to run an ads before .. if you are interested check my signature to contact me via whatsap

(1) (Reply)

An Internal Page Competing With My Homepage: What To Do? / Help -need Paypal To Liberty Reserve Xchanger / Start Bowsing For Free And Start Saving Money Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.