Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

Oliver Jazzy Bi Has Been Making Good Vibes This Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oliver Jazzy Bi Has Been Making Good Vibes This Year (548 Views)

Oliver Jazzy Bi ( Bahdguy Oliver) Is On A Music Recording Break Till April / Oliver Jazzy Bi Advise Ph Artist / Linchung Duke Oliver Dies While Returning From Mother's Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oliver Jazzy Bi Has Been Making Good Vibes This Year by SkaiBliss(f): 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
The ph city based rapper, songwriter, and performer popularly known as oliver jazzy bi (bahdguy oliver)
Have been doing very good in the industry
His one of the upcoming artiste in portharcourt we gats to look up to..
From his first single Na real which was once a street anthem in the city that made him popular in the year 2018
His collaborations this year was massively excellent
He was Featured in so many songs this year but have only two singles... (Na real and Gbedu via)
He have been making wave in all his platform..
Watch out for him before the year runs out he just recorded his new single (choco milo prod by koded beatz feat his new team mate Temi ice) its a màd vibe coming your way dont think of to miss it cause is a hit
All thanks to the management team strong wave for helping him out for all his promotions in the platform
And the real people supporting him God bless you all one love

(1) (Reply)

Top Five Nigeria Celebrity Couples In 2019 / ‘I Wish I Knew How To Relate With Death’, Kunle Afolayan Mourns Alabi Yellow / My New Hair Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.