Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,329 members, 7,850,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Jamb And Network Error - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb And Network Error (251 Views)

Jamb And Results Under Investigation / Jamb And The Use Of Pidgin English: Jamb Now Uses Pidgin English. See How. / Can A Matriculated Student In UI ReSit For JAMB And Choose UI Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb And Network Error by mustaphatg: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
what is Nigeria turning to?

help me oo
this is my fourth time at the office to upload my waec result.

you wont believe have uploaded the result immediately waec held results was released

one of the admission officer officer of the school told me that the result i uploaded can not be found
so i have to re-upload the result.

here i am today at jamb office in osogbo of osun state

i was told the same thing ( no network) after paying with their p.o.s

please hold a prayer session for jamb and all students in Nigeria.

spending transport money is not easy
Re: Jamb And Network Error by otokx(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
They should allow candidates upload their details from anywhere. This CBT model of registration is still experiencing the same challenges cybercafes faced and perhaps worse.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons You Need To BOOK That Visa Interview NOW / President’s Club Scholarships For International Students At Uppsala University I / 5 GOALS FOR STUDENTS In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.