Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

AdSense: Nigerian Advertisers vs American Advertisers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / AdSense: Nigerian Advertisers vs American Advertisers (1019 Views)

Digitalpush - Free Push Notifications Platform For Publishers And Advertisers / Ad Network For Advertisers And Publishers In Nigeria / Startapp Knowledge For Advertisers On Driving Traffic To Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AdSense: Nigerian Advertisers vs American Advertisers by Sanchez01: 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
I think I just need to rant at this point. Nigerian advertisers who use Google ads are not only miserly but unbelievable. True, there are tons of factors responsible for the horribly low CPC of Nigerian advertisers but then... Is it by force to run their ads by adwords?

The attached is one of my six-month old blog with few American contents and mostly Nigerian pieces.

Blog makes about $8-$12 daily and I just can't help but wonder how it's this bad for Nigerian brands who run ads by Google Adwords.

Re: AdSense: Nigerian Advertisers vs American Advertisers by fastseo: 3:27am On Dec 22, 2019
What's the niche
Re: AdSense: Nigerian Advertisers vs American Advertisers by Lordjb: 7:20am On Dec 22, 2019
What about Ghana ? grin
Re: AdSense: Nigerian Advertisers vs American Advertisers by Gordson: 8:20am On Dec 22, 2019
Do you know how many of you that are self clicking cheesy

Make dem dey waste money
Re: AdSense: Nigerian Advertisers vs American Advertisers by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
Yes, some Nigerian advertisers are stingy with good CPC, but don't blame them. Things are hard. For all I know, you could be among them sef. You fit close eyes enter $0.50-$1 as CPC when advertising ur product on adword?
Re: AdSense: Nigerian Advertisers vs American Advertisers by Sanchez01: 6:18am On Dec 23, 2019
Lordjb:
What about Ghana ? grin
Ghana is just like Nigeria, if not worse...

1 Like

Re: AdSense: Nigerian Advertisers vs American Advertisers by Sanchez01: 6:19am On Dec 23, 2019
Gordson:
Do you know how many of you that are self clicking cheesy

Make dem dey waste money
People self click to make money? Google finds out and disables such.

Modified

Most of these clicks are from link ads and matched contents.

1 Like

Re: AdSense: Nigerian Advertisers vs American Advertisers by Sanchez01: 6:21am On Dec 23, 2019
ClixMaster:
Yes, some Nigerian advertisers are stingy with good CPC, but don't blame them. Thongs are hard. For all I know, you could be among them sef. You fit close eyes enter $0.50-$1 as CPC when advertising ur product on adword?
Makes sense but this can only happen when I am selling something that is quite expensive. You see Nigerian advertisers selling expensive products and services and still do that.
Re: AdSense: Nigerian Advertisers vs American Advertisers by Lordjb: 7:54am On Dec 23, 2019
Sanchez01:

Ghana is just like Nigeria, if not worse...
Ghana is worse oh... Those ones don't even surf the net grin

1 Like

Re: AdSense: Nigerian Advertisers vs American Advertisers by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2019
Sanchez01:

Makes sense but this can only happen when I am selling something that is quite expensive. You see Nigerian advertisers selling expensive products and services and still do that.
In other words, you are one of the problem. So no issue. Someone will spend $1000 and you can't even make up to $500 sales. How many Nigerians even buy stuffs online sef?

1 Like

Re: AdSense: Nigerian Advertisers vs American Advertisers by Ayemileto(m): 9:35am On Dec 23, 2019
Sanchez01:

Which Nigerian advertiser sells expensive products? Is it Jumia? Konga? Glo? MTN? or which advertiser specifically?

To the best of my knowledge, most Nigerian advertisers don't sell expensive stuffs.

I will soon join them self and na $0.01 i go put as CPC. grin
Re: AdSense: Nigerian Advertisers vs American Advertisers by Sanchez01: 9:51am On Dec 23, 2019
Ayemileto:

Which Nigerian advertiser sells expensive products? Is it Jumia? Konga? Glo? MTN? or which advertiser specifically?

To the best of my knowledge, most Nigerian advertisers don't sell expensive stuffs.

I will soon join them self and na $0.01 i go put as CPC. grin
What the hell? Perhaps I'll go ahead and block Nigerian advertisers before they will start 'paying' $0.00 for CPC grin
Re: AdSense: Nigerian Advertisers vs American Advertisers by Sanchez01: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2019
Lordjb:
grin

You just sucker punched these guys... I pray they don't see your comment grin

1 Like

Re: AdSense: Nigerian Advertisers vs American Advertisers by Sanchez01: 9:56am On Dec 23, 2019
ClixMaster:
In other words, you are one of the problem. So no issue. Someone will spend $1000 and you can't even make up to $500 sales. How many Nigerians even buy stuffs online sef?
Bottom line, Adwords isn't really for Nigerians.

The emboldened reveals a lot. I can't believe someone could ask that question on this section. Forget Adwords for a minute, I bet you don't know how much Jumia pays to its affiliates annually. True, Nigerians click out of curiosity and not necessarily for sales. Those who buy put words like 'where to buy' or so in their search queries but saying Nigerians don't buy things online is horribly wrong. Jumia and Konga are a testament of this.
Re: AdSense: Nigerian Advertisers vs American Advertisers by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2019
Sanchez01:

Bottom line, Adwords isn't really for Nigerians.

The emboldened reveals a lot. I can't believe someone could ask that question on this section. Forget Adwords for a minute, I bet you don't know how much Jumia pays to its affiliates annually. True, Nigerians click out of curiosity and not necessarily for sales. Those who buy put words like 'where to buy' or so in their search queries but saying Nigerians don't buy things online is horribly wrong. Jumia and Konga are a testament of this.
Is your post about Jumia and Konga or AdSense and AdWords? Try and advertise with AdWords first. In my Jumia affiliate dashboard of over 1 and 1 month now, I have nothing less than 200 orders recorded and out of which 167 rejected and the rest approved. All what most Nigerians do is just window shopping. You can't compare this with amazon affiliate, man.
Re: AdSense: Nigerian Advertisers vs American Advertisers by Lordjb: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2019
Sanchez01:

grin

You just sucker punched these guys... I pray they don't see your comment grin
haha... I know what I'm saying oh. Have been there before so I know how they are. grin
Re: AdSense: Nigerian Advertisers vs American Advertisers by GENEGIRIA: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
What is this magg0t saying?

Lordjb:
Re: AdSense: Nigerian Advertisers vs American Advertisers by Sanchez01ScamMe: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sanchez01:
I think I just need to rant at this point. Nigerian advertisers who use Google ads are not only miserly but unbelievable. True, there are tons of factors responsible for the horribly low CPC of Nigerian advertisers but then... Is it by force to run their ads by adwords?

The attached is one of my six-month old blog with few American contents and mostly Nigerian pieces.

Blog makes about $8-$12 daily and I just can't help but wonder how it's this bad for Nigerian brands who run ads by Google Adwords.

Hey dirty Scammer are you looking for your next victim or what!!
Re: AdSense: Nigerian Advertisers vs American Advertisers by Sanchez01Scam: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sanchez01:

Ole buruku!!!!!!!!
Re: AdSense: Nigerian Advertisers vs American Advertisers by Zikar: 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sanchez01Scam:

Ole buruku!!!!!!!!

Tell us wetin him do

(1) (Reply)

Recommendations Please: What Is The Best Web Hosting For Wordpress And Why? / Help: My Printer Is Faulty. / My Php Tutorials For Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.