Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism (43013 Views)

Salwa Eid Naser To Miss Tokyo 2020 After Being Handed Two-year Ban / Ronaldo Bows Out Of Euro 2020 After Belgium Defeated Portugal / My Bet9ja Coupon Ticket Deleted From My Bet9ja Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by perdollar(m): 4:22am On Dec 21, 2019
dataking:

Mudafucka
SOAB. rapist.
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by dataking: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
perdollar:
SOAB. rapist.

Puta, Nuisance
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
Damod88:

The Chinese cannot do more than what the Americans have done. You should know that since the end of Second World War, the Americans have killed millions of people in several countries. While since the Chinese liberalised their economy about 4 decades ago, the prices of basic goods have fallen to the extent that you can now live a more meaningful life.The Americans are engaged in an eternal religious crusade with Muslims, something the Chinese are interested in. Americans are busy bombing countries in Syria, Yemen and Afgarnistan while Chinese are building dams, roads and bridges in Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East. Tell me the number of roads America has helped build in Nigeria since you came of age.
Don't allow those constructions or low cost goods the Chinese are giving deceive you,I call it seduction to gain world power.
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Khaleell001(m): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
perdollar:
die of ur sorry aboki
for speaking the truth?
Yourself go die na.
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by profilemessages: 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
even those who say God doesn't exist have people saying that they are right, so everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion!!

Ozil is no kid and he definitely know what he is doing, so those saying that his mgt. should take over are just off point. Is China the only football market? When Real Madrid fvcked Ronaldo, he left for Juve. I don't blame Ozil for anything here. His religion is his problem. So let China go to hell and fvck themselves.

like for China share for Özil
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by k4kenny(f): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
Balogunodua:

You are right, and that was in the olden days, and it a war, they don't just go killing harmless people, if you are talking about olden day's both religion has done hurrible things, but we are in a civilized world where all this atrocities should be stop but the muslims has fall in love with kill innocent non-muslim people, and for your information we christains don't hate each other, and if we did it not on religion bases cuase you are free to hate me if you don't like me has nothing to do with religion.

Bloody lie. Go and read the atrocities of the early Christians. They burnt people alive in their homes. Google the letter of Pope Urban to the crusaders, where he told the barbarians to kill all the infidels in Jerusalem, young, old, animal, EVERYTHING ALIVE.

All the recent killings they want to attribute to Islam are just propaganda. Nowhere does it stated the Muslims should go out and mindlessly kill innocent people, continue to misquote the Qur'an.

Did you read today's headlines that France is said to be supplying Boko haram with weapons. Continue to live in your fool's paradise that all these killings has to do with Islam or even religion.

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by 0temSapien: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
Khaleell001:

Wait a minute?
who's this clown.
It's seems you are truly confused as I asserted earlier.
Go and read the book of MCC 1: 14 where God Almighty created Allah your god. Come back and thank me later. Thanks.
Re: Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism by Khaleell001(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
0temSapien:
Go and read the book of MCC 1: 14 where God Almighty created Allah your god. Come back and thank me later. Thanks.

Stil not sounding normal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) / Samuel Okwaraji Died 32 Years Ago / Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.