Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

A Taiwan Millionaire Get 12 Inch Long Black Man's Penis After Successful Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Taiwan Millionaire Get 12 Inch Long Black Man's Penis After Successful Surgery (2232 Views)

Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb / Woman With Massive Goiter For Over 18Years All Smiles After Successful Surgery / Free At Last! Boy With Locked Arms Celebrate After Successful Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Taiwan Millionaire Get 12 Inch Long Black Man's Penis After Successful Surgery by Naijalikeplay07: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
Taiwan Millionaire Get 12 Inch Long Black Man’s Penis After Successful Surgery

A Taiwanese millionaire has just fulfilled one of his lifelong dreams after a successful penis transplant from a South African organ donor.

Huy Xen Phang, a Taiwanese businessman who made his fortune in the real estate industry, had been waiting for 18 months before a suitable donor was found.

The penis transplantation is not only the fourth such surgery performed in the world but also the biggest known to date because of the enormous size of the penis in question.

“I am very proud of my big new penis, I don’t care if people know about it, it will only make them jealous,” Phang told reporters hours after the operation.

A Taiwan Millionaire Get 12 Inch Long Black Man's Penis After Successful Surgery

“My wife always tease me about my tiny penis, now she will have big black cock,” he said laughingly.

“My penis was very, very small, like most Asian people. Now I will have biggest black dick in all of Taiwan and China,” he added with prided.

Dr Andre van der Merwe of the Tygerberg Hospital admits he is very proud of the successful transplant but that it took a long time to find a suitable donor.

Dr. Andre van der Merwe of the Tygerberg Hospital (middle) admits he is very proud of the successful transplant but that it took a long time to find a suitable donor.

High requirements

Dr. Andre van der Merwe of the Tygerberg Hospital in Cape Town, South Africa, admits it took 18 months until a suitable donor was found.
Usually we do transplants from dead bodies to living bodies but in this case, the donor is still alive,” he told the Cape Town Herald.

“Mr. Phang was very specific the penis needed to be over 12 inches long, not an inch shorter,” he explained.

“We ran ads in national newspapers and finally found a number of suitable matches for Mr. Phang with whom he arranged a financial agreement,” he added.

A risky procedure

Dr. Andre van der Merwe also warns that the procedure is expensive and not for everyone.

“There are many risks involved, such as rejection of the organ by the body or surgical complications,” he admits.

“There is also a period of adaptation, most people are not used to carrying such a heavy load,” he laughs.

“It is also recommended with a penis of this size to be careful during the first erections. One might become light-headed or even lose consciousness because of the blood transfer from the brain to the groin,” he adds.

This is not the first transracial penis transplant as the same team of surgeons from the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Tygerberg Hospital successfully transplanted a white penis on a black man who had lost his penis during a botched circumcision 17 years earlier.

https://naijalikeplay.com/2019/12/18/a-taiwan-millionaire-get-12-inch-long-black-mans-penis-after-successful-surgery/
Re: A Taiwan Millionaire Get 12 Inch Long Black Man's Penis After Successful Surgery by dawnomike(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
This is an absolute mismatch... Killode! Kilosele!! Kiniyen!! Kilofa!!! Kilonwa!!! Lol

I pirry his asian wife now sha
Re: A Taiwan Millionaire Get 12 Inch Long Black Man's Penis After Successful Surgery by DonBenny77(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
grin
Re: A Taiwan Millionaire Get 12 Inch Long Black Man's Penis After Successful Surgery by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
Is he married to a horse?

1 Like

Re: A Taiwan Millionaire Get 12 Inch Long Black Man's Penis After Successful Surgery by chigoziri2403(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
Asian women don't use big penise to joke,
If you are in nigeria , and your huge rooster is being wasted on sikirat, halimou, janet, rush to Asia and earn huge return on turnover, they worship big dicks, especially the black ones
Come back and thank me later

1 Like

Re: A Taiwan Millionaire Get 12 Inch Long Black Man's Penis After Successful Surgery by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
LOL, Funny part that he said "Now I will have biggest black dick in all of Taiwan and China,” he added with prided. What an achievement!!!

And “It is also recommended with a penis of this size to be careful during the first erections. One might become light-headed or even lose consciousness because of the blood transfer from the brain to the groin,” he adds.
Re: A Taiwan Millionaire Get 12 Inch Long Black Man's Penis After Successful Surgery by nwamabo247(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
I hope the penis will still perform well
Re: A Taiwan Millionaire Get 12 Inch Long Black Man's Penis After Successful Surgery by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
believe this BS and any other rubbish from the OP at your own peril... FAKE NEWS upon FAKE NEWS...that he must have copy and paste from BS fake news websites like worldnewsdailyreport .com

1 Like

Re: A Taiwan Millionaire Get 12 Inch Long Black Man's Penis After Successful Surgery by restore8(m): 7:28am On Dec 19, 2019
okay

are you having problems making sales on your Instagram or Facebook page?

do you want to enough to increase your page visibility on Facebook and Instagram?

are you tired of spending money an advert without yielding profits?

kindly check my signature and contact me below.
Re: A Taiwan Millionaire Get 12 Inch Long Black Man's Penis After Successful Surgery by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:37am On Dec 19, 2019
He is on the verge of shifting "wombs". I just hope his heart is strong enough to sustain the erection.

The never ending quest for 12 inches.
Re: A Taiwan Millionaire Get 12 Inch Long Black Man's Penis After Successful Surgery by sinaj(f): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2019
No pictures?
Re: A Taiwan Millionaire Get 12 Inch Long Black Man's Penis After Successful Surgery by buygala(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2019
sinaj:
No pictures?

Picture of preek few days to Jesus' Birth angry

Repent.. My Sister, Repent tongue
Re: A Taiwan Millionaire Get 12 Inch Long Black Man's Penis After Successful Surgery by sinaj(f): 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
buygala:

Picture of preek few days to Jesus' Birth angry

Repent.. My Sister, Repent tongue
grin
Re: A Taiwan Millionaire Get 12 Inch Long Black Man's Penis After Successful Surgery by jamace(m): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
Waste of useful tool if his physique has not been upgraded to operate such tool. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Forex Broker That Offers $1200 Free For The Real Account / Brazilian Woman Births Two-headed Boy (with Pics) / MEME: The 30 Stages Of Nursing School From Start To Finish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.