Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Undp/nepad Training Programe - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Undp/nepad Training Programe (2914 Views)

Unfairness Of P & G Internship Programe: Giving AUN Special Internship Slots / Senior Data Management Officer In NEPAD / Undp/nepad Recruitment . How Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undp/nepad Training Programe by erimma(f): 5:01pm On May 26, 2007
Please i want to find out if UNDP/NEPAD training programme in U.S.A and i can apply
Re: Undp/nepad Training Programe by anifel20(m): 5:39pm On May 26, 2007
well i don't think their training is in USA but right here in Nigeria where you will be working among people in the villages, but the pay will be very good I assure you of that. good Luck
Re: Undp/nepad Training Programe by opuama(f): 6:42pm On May 26, 2007
Erinma better be careful cos I also received the same mail and am sure is scam.
Be very careful cos they are going to reap you off
Re: Undp/nepad Training Programe by blechocho(f): 7:40pm On May 26, 2007
hello,i dont want to let ur hopes loose,but its definately a scam,my sister got thesame mail and decided to check both websites,she was adviced to ignore any advert concerning this since it had come to their notice dat scamers use their letters to send messages to unsuspecting individuals all in the bid to extort money from the later on
Re: Undp/nepad Training Programe by gloryland(m): 7:26pm On May 27, 2007
I got the same mail. Better ignore it. It's a big scam by fellow Naija yahoo yahoo boys.

(1) (Reply)

Ascon Exam Result / Entry Level And Experienced Recruitment At Prime Services FZE – Oil&gas / Finally !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.