Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,683 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Funke Akindele Gets Security Guard Arrested After He Allegedly Attacked A Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Gets Security Guard Arrested After He Allegedly Attacked A Woman (990 Views)

Security Guard Tiwa Savage In Obalende, Lagos (Video) / Femi Ogedengbe: "I Work As Security Guard In US, Nigeria Is Shithole Country" / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Gets Security Guard Arrested After He Allegedly Attacked A Woman by Bimpeusman: 11:11am On Dec 19, 2019
Popularly Nigerian actress Funke Akindele-Bello has facilitated the arrest of a security guard who allegedly brutalised a woman.

The actress explained that she came across the woman as she was bleeding on the road. The actress said she was heading back from a shoot in Lekki area of Lagos state when she saw the woman bleeding from her head. She said she got down from her car to ask the woman what happened to her.

According to her, the injured woman had narrated that a security guard at a mall in Lekki had attacked her. After a while, she reported that she had gotten the police involved in the matter. She said the woman was attacked by the man with his belt.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6O57HMF56L/

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/12/Funke-Akindele-Gets-Security-Guard-Arrested-After-He-Allegedly-Attacked-A-Woman.html

1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Gets Security Guard Arrested After He Allegedly Attacked A Woman by dawnomike(m): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2019
Mama twins standing up to do the right thing
Re: Funke Akindele Gets Security Guard Arrested After He Allegedly Attacked A Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2019
the important question would be: what was the findings as to why she was punished like that? and furthermore, wouldnt it be better to get her medical help first and foremost (instead of police)?
Re: Funke Akindele Gets Security Guard Arrested After He Allegedly Attacked A Woman by Bimpeusman: 11:22am On Dec 19, 2019
Wooow
Re: Funke Akindele Gets Security Guard Arrested After He Allegedly Attacked A Woman by Davash222(m): 11:26am On Dec 19, 2019
Ordinary security guard
Mistakenly shoot one banger inside the mall now, the ediot go run pass anybody for that mall. Yeye
Re: Funke Akindele Gets Security Guard Arrested After He Allegedly Attacked A Woman by Davash222(m): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
the important question would be: what was the findings as to why she was punished like that? and furthermore, wouldnt it be better to get her medical help first and foremost (instead of police)?
All these ones you just dey talk na nonsense.
Sorry, no sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Gets Security Guard Arrested After He Allegedly Attacked A Woman by Kingosytex(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2019
No matter what, no man should batter a lady, it is an act of cowardice .I know that most ladies are saucy, arrogant, and extremely pompous but that shouldn't make any man to lose his senses when he comes in contact with such group of women. A man should always remain in control and the best way to show that isn't by manhandling a lady.

We all should respect one another...KING

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gets Security Guard Arrested After He Allegedly Attacked A Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
Davash222:

All these ones you just dey talk na nonsense.
Sorry, no sorry.

dont mind me bro, in my foolish mind, i thought it would be better to get her medical help instead of calling the cops....but i guess you are right, calling the police is more important to this woman....

[img]https://media./images/c59db0466fbfea76ea7fa3628fbe31fb/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Why I Left My Ex-husband -actress Yvonne Jegede / Ultimate Love - Double Chris Plan To Fight Obiebi For Doing This To Them Last Su / Different Moments Where Numerous Players Attack Messi At Once (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.