Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Downloading Digital Content From The Play Station Store - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Downloading Digital Content From The Play Station Store (882 Views)

Play Station 3 For Sale...SOLD / Play Station 3 For Sale / Websites For Downloading Ppsspp Games For Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Downloading Digital Content From The Play Station Store by Gudiza(m): 11:19am On Dec 19, 2019
Hi, PS4 fans.

Longtime PC gamer but recently got a PS4 pro COD:MW bundle.
I would like to download a GTA V digital content from the play station store currently on sale for $14.99.

My question is how do I go about it, or more appropriately, how do you guys do it?
I see Nigeria is not listed among the countries, and so if you create a playstation profile with the name of another country i.e. US like I did,
your Master/VISA card billing is not going to match and would therefore be declined.

I hope someone understands what I'm saying.
Re: Downloading Digital Content From The Play Station Store by deedo93(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2019
Bro i had the same issue and consulted my elder bro for assistance. From what he told me you need a VPN and a PAYPAL ACCOUNT. I haven't had time to go through the remaining processes but i will keep you updated soon as i am able to. probably during the christmas break.
Re: Downloading Digital Content From The Play Station Store by Gudiza(m): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2019
I seem to have those two requirements already. Let's see how it goes. Keep me posted.
Re: Downloading Digital Content From The Play Station Store by Gudiza(m): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
deedo93:
Bro i had the same issue and consulted my elder bro for assistance. From what he told me you need a VPN and a PAYPAL ACCOUNT. I haven't had time to go through the remaining processes but i will keep you updated soon as i am able to. probably during the christmas break.
Bro, as it turns out, I didn't 'particularly' need either of those stuff.
Headed directly to amazon.com and after some trial and error,
succeeded in buying $20 PSN store gift card with my Zenith Mastercard @ N6710.10 i.e. amazon rate of N335/$
Code was sent instantly via email.
Redeemed the code in my PS4 pro & bought GTA V premium online edition @ $15. (the game totalled N5,300)
There is a bit of tax on that so I have about $4.02 left in my wallet.
Off to download mate.
Cheers!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nintendo Switch For Sale / 6 Students You'll Meet In University During Pes 2020 Or FIFA 20 Tournaments / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.