Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures (57976 Views)

Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures / Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures / Ruth Kadiri & Husband, Ezerika Celebrate Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
Noneroone:
Pls stay married in your lane. Happy people don't get defensive. you sound disoriented yet want to advice another.

for your education, love is unconditional but marriage is very well conditional. You must love everyone but you must not cross every boundary if you want your marriage to stay strong ,last long and have a Compact family. culture and value compatibility are part if it. Any Igbo man that marries a Yoruba woman must have been in a wrong place at the wrong time when he met her. There is not political correctness about it

Marriage and love has nothing to do with politics, trying to be politically correct before falling in love is out of place and never sounds right, your so called wide education doesn't teach you an issue as simple as that. Hide your hateful face.

3 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by meobizy(f): 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
OBku4:

angry
Something dey wrong wit u Bros... person wey no even fine sef!
tongue
Give me my Ibrahim Julie! anytime anyday there must be an attention!!
“The equipment wants what it wants.”.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by meobizy(f): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

Christ Mass is the celebration of the birth of white Jesus.
...and?
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by meobizy(f): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
Abalado:
what do u mean
Nothing really.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Noneroone(m): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Marriage and love has nothing to do with politics, trying to be politically correct before falling in love is out of place and never sounds right, your so called wide education doesn't teach you an issue as simple as that. Hide your hateful face.
disoriented one. go search for meaning of political correctness before looking for who to quote. continue "falling in" and out of love.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
Azmanaty:

Can u marry oyinbo?
Mixed babies are super cute shocked kiss
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Tembebe: 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
ireneidiva:

Any body that marries you must be really desperate.
As in ehhn!!!
Imagine,gosh!
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Armaggedon: 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Abum onye obeagu urukpaleke, verify first before jumping into discrediting my account.
onye Igbo obuna nuru nwanyi Yoruba bu ofeke.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Godhatesodomy: 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
meobizy:

...and?

You worship the image of the beast.

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by topsam1(m): 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
Na paid ad na
destiny322:
Why do they keep telling us where they got their outfit from

I mean... What's so stunning about that outfit that I will have to leave ojuelegba to go and find your designer or whatever...?

See make ona leave me oo... I no get joy at all
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by meobizy(f): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

You worship the image of the beast.
...so?
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
Armaggedon:
onye Igbo obuna nuru nwanyi Yoruba bu ofeke.
I Bu anu mpama, Nne gi na nna gi bu ofeke. Ezi bida!
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Godhatesodomy: 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
meobizy:

...so?

I know you dont care. grin
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by meobizy(f): 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

I know you dont care. grin
Good.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
Noneroone:
disoriented one. go search for meaning of political correctness before looking for who to quote. continue "falling in" and out of love.
Uninformed miscreant, there's no way political correctness and emotional issues collocate, go get educated bitter soul.

4 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Noneroone(m): 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Uninformed miscreant, there's no way political correctness and emotional issues collocate, go get educated bitter soul.
disoriented one, marital choices are not "emotional issues". life's most important decision is not taken based on emotion. I hope you've got advisers in your family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
Noneroone:
disoriented one, marital choices are not "emotional issues". life's most important decision is not taken based on emotion. I hope you've got advisers in your family.
Moronic nonentity, marriage to me and indeed to all sane people in the world is an emotional stuff, it may be a business stuff to you I don't care but please off my mention with your bitter, hateful and divisive soul.

3 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by kaima1984(f): 12:52am On Dec 20, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
She married igbo... That's good. I got this inner phobia of marrying outside my tribe lipsrsealed cry
I was like that until i married RIVERS and believe you me my marriage is blessed
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Pantoo: 3:31am On Dec 20, 2019
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Noneroone(m): 4:30am On Dec 20, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Moronic nonentity, marriage to me and indeed to all sane people in the world is an emotional stuff, it may be a business stuff to you I don't care but please off my mention with your bitter, hateful and divisive soul.
disoriented one, pls read properly. "making a choice of who to marry" and marriage proper are not the same. "choice" and "emotion" do not go together. every aspect our live demands more reason than emotion. Even love as originally conceived is an act of will which must be deliberately expressed unconditionally beyond the frontiers of race, religion, language, friendship and family. This is why it is always given as a command, but marriage is a purely conditional thing which must happen between people of shared interest and value (race, religion and language) for the union to have a strong natural foundation. your misinformed mind tells you that you hate others the moment you chose to marry from your kind, but it is not true. You owe everybody even your enemy love but you don't owe marriage to them. Heck you can neither marry a HIV positive person as a negative person nor marry someone without a matching genotype, but you owe them all love. you see why I say you're are disoriented? sadly, you're an emotional time-bomb. I ignore your insults became I'm only educating you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 20, 2019
kaima1984:
I was like that until i married RIVERS and believe you me my marriage is blessed
Rivers is still close naw. There are igbo rivers.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by TreasureJunky: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
Igbo wife. Fine girl
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Candrevah: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
Awwww beautiful creatures...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) / A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. / Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.