Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? (3692 Views)

Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi / Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by aca77: 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hi folks. For those of you who are experienced with Dubai holidays and such, can you advise me if a budget of N3m would be enough to cover travelling/holiday expenses for a family of 4 (parents and two small kids) to Dubai for one week? This includes flight tickets, hotel, transportation, food, small shopping, and other related costs.
Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by aca77: 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
youngest85:
When some people never chop

Please this is the travel section. Those who never chop can check the food section.

Reasonable responses only please.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by queengift(f): 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
aca77:

Please this is the travel section. Those who never chop can check the food section.

hahahahahaha

18 Likes

Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by ATTemi: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
Epic!
aca77:

4 Likes

Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
aca77:

damn

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by Darey00(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
aca77:

lemaooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by ednut1(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
aca77:
Hi folks. For those of you who are experienced with Dubai holidays and such, can you advise me if a budget of N3m would be enough to cover travelling/holiday expenses for a family of 4 (parents and two small kids) to Dubai for one week? This includes flight tickets, hotel, transportation, food, small shopping, and other related costs.
too much
Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by Mykel51(m): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
aca77:

Lollllzz

1 Like

Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by Spanishmilf(m): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
aca77:

3 Likes

Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by flexyebe(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
3M is too much,let say 500k each is ok,cos when i traveled with wakanow i think i spend 460k for everything then.

2 Likes

Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by Mykel51(m): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
flexyebe:
3M is too much,let say 500k each is ok,cos when i traveled with wakanow i think i spend 460k for everything then.
460K for everything...Flight , accommodation and all ?

The last I saw was 830K

1 Like

Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by emoch(m): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
I spent close to 1.4mil for a similar trip. Budget hotel though and booked for tickets via Air Peace much earlier.. Here are the breakdown

Tickets: 820k, 2adults, 1 Child and 1 Infant
Hotels in Dubai are really cheap. You can get a good bargain for a 3 star hotel within 20k-50k depending on room type.
I paid for Tour, Hotel, Visas - $1600.

Shopping budget - $1500.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by hayboss: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
So it depends on your hotel choice, shopping, airline and tours you are going to be seeing.
If you can consult travel agencies and let them work on a budget for you if you intend to have fun like visiting the museum, gold souq and mall of Emirates etc. But I would slash the 3m into 2 and give them a budget of 1.5m to work with grin grin That way you can flex with the remaining 1.5m.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by Mykel51(m): 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
hayboss:
So it depends on your hotel choice, shopping, airline and tours you are going to be seeing.
If you can consult travel agencies and let them work on a budget for you if you intend to have fun like visiting the museum, gold souq and mall of Emirates etc. But I would slash the 3m into 2 and give them a budget of 1.5m to work with grin grin That way you can flex with the remaining 1.5m.

Any good travel agency you can recommend ?

1 Like

Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by flexyebe(m): 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
Mykel51:

460K for everything...Flight , accommodation and all ?

The last I saw was 830K

yes with wakanow.com i saw the advert then and i apply maybe because its was a tour with other people and that amounts covered everything.
Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by flexyebe(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
Mykel51:

google wakanow or travelbeta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by freshkik(m): 12:06am On Dec 20, 2019
Op. I think you should try
Travelbay.co for a well planned, smooth & transparent process .thank me later

Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by DexterousOne(m): 12:40am On Dec 20, 2019
aca77:
N3m is not a bad amount

If you guys book hotel in day deira area
That will cut your bill significantly.
Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by nazablossom(f): 8:40am On Dec 20, 2019
aca77:

cheesy cheesy

Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by obamartins(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2019
For accommodation, use Airbnb. Their have cheap accommodation options. Download their app and thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by Jamestown123: 9:41am On Dec 20, 2019
aca77:

JeSu grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by OmalichaJesus(f): 9:44am On Dec 20, 2019
aca77:

LMFAO
Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by davodyguy: 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
aca77:

Lol
Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by Bostin(m): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
aca77:

Ogbeni odaju sha
Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
There is money in this country o grin
Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by Gabflex: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
aca77:

chisos! cheesy
aca77:

chisos!
see savage.
looooooooolllzzz
Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by Sparrow0: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
aca77:

Born savage cheesy cheesy grin

3m is too much though. Try Wakanow or Google other travel agencies, the cost will definitely reduce
Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by sdavirus: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
Using travel and tour companies an individual can get a week's package for 400k-450k. (outside high traffic period). 450k *4 = 1.8m. Let's drop an extra 500k for shopping and miscellaneous expenses, we still have a total of N2.3m.

Now if you are planning to travel in Dec, which I guess not, as it is almost over, that figure will just be about right.

Note that those figures listed includes everything, asides three meals. Some offer two, some complimentary breakfast, while others go ahead to offer buffets.

If you need some names, could give you pointers, and you can go ahead to compare.

If I were in your shoes, I'll also push for a discount. Buying up 4 seats ain't no mean feat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by sdavirus: 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
P.S: Don't use wakanow. I've been seeing a lot of complaints about them.

1 Like

Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by hayboss: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
I used Diamond and Pearls for my trip then. And I remember removing tours I was not interested in to save cost. I was given the options of hotels. I went with Ibis, cos it was cheaper.
Mykel51:

1 Like

Re: Is N3m Enough For 1 Week Trip To Dubai For A Family Of 4? by 2sexycom(m): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:
There is money in this country o grin
na now you dey know?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Affordable Hotels In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos / Official Cars Of Notable Monarchs Across The World (pics) / Flight Ticket To Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.