Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Man Brings Wife's Friend Home As Side Chic And Locks Wife Out Of Co-owned House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Brings Wife's Friend Home As Side Chic And Locks Wife Out Of Co-owned House (3945 Views)

'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out / How Jet Co-owned By Aliko Dangote Smuggled Musician, Naira Marley / Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends Wife Out Over Allegations Of Sleeping With KWAM1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Brings Wife's Friend Home As Side Chic And Locks Wife Out Of Co-owned House by StagethemTVee: 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
A Man, olatokunbo daramola has come under fire by his wife of 25 years who is accusing him of having an affair with her friend and bringing her to stay in the house co-owned by them. The wife shares a video recording of her friends personal effects in the bedroom she sleeps with her husband. She also claims her friend, who she called Abisoye in the video has been threatening her life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bL68LwYMAQ
Re: Man Brings Wife's Friend Home As Side Chic And Locks Wife Out Of Co-owned House by dawnomike(m): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
Deriz god
Re: Man Brings Wife's Friend Home As Side Chic And Locks Wife Out Of Co-owned House by youngest85(m): 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
Oza room
Re: Man Brings Wife's Friend Home As Side Chic And Locks Wife Out Of Co-owned House by Freestainworld(m): 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ladies should be careful with the kind of friends they keep, a lot of things have gone wrong because of this, but I wish to condemn anyone because the real issue have not been made known.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife's Friend Home As Side Chic And Locks Wife Out Of Co-owned House by Davash222(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
One woman can’t be enough for an average Afonja man. It’s in their constitution
Re: Man Brings Wife's Friend Home As Side Chic And Locks Wife Out Of Co-owned House by Officialgarri: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
Birds of same feather flock together.

They will be out in every social gathering, every party forming elites and high class women of the society.
Re: Man Brings Wife's Friend Home As Side Chic And Locks Wife Out Of Co-owned House by Olalan(m): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
Terrible when you have a husband who can't discipline himself

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife's Friend Home As Side Chic And Locks Wife Out Of Co-owned House by FVckmannabbQ: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

They will be out in every social gathering, every party forming elites and high class women of the society.

Out of point as usual....

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife's Friend Home As Side Chic And Locks Wife Out Of Co-owned House by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
na waoo
Re: Man Brings Wife's Friend Home As Side Chic And Locks Wife Out Of Co-owned House by victorian(f): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
You can see why it's not good to be a full time housewife.

sad

Do y'all know how many men have thrown their wives out of the homes they both built together in sweat, finance and labour? Because of a stray pussy, they had chance 2 fucvk somewhere, or as this case maybe the wife's friend.

Later some men will tell me to close down my company , my sweat, my pride, what I have built and grown for many years because he wants to marry me? If I swear for such man, he will regret the day he was born!

You can't make me helpless and dependent because I want husband.

Holy Ghost fireee!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife's Friend Home As Side Chic And Locks Wife Out Of Co-owned House by AmuDike1: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:

[/s]
Re: Man Brings Wife's Friend Home As Side Chic And Locks Wife Out Of Co-owned House by TWservices: 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
Eziokwu. What kind of jazz is this. Not even a young puna. SMH
Re: Man Brings Wife's Friend Home As Side Chic And Locks Wife Out Of Co-owned House by LadySarah: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
Aru mere!
Well me wey no get even a single friend let alone bestie grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife's Friend Home As Side Chic And Locks Wife Out Of Co-owned House by mynaijadj(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
Jaruma things at work

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife's Friend Home As Side Chic And Locks Wife Out Of Co-owned House by StagethemTVee: 6:57am On Dec 20, 2019
Any man asking a woman to shut down her dream and passion is undeserving of her. Real men support their wife's aspirations and versa.
victorian:
You can see why it's not good to be a full time housewife.

sad

Do y'all know how many men have thrown their wives out of the homes they both built together in sweat, finance and labour? Because of a stray pussy, they had chance 2 fucvk somewhere, or as this case maybe the wife's friend.

Later some men will tell me to close down my company , my sweat, my pride, what I have built and grown for many years because he wants to marry me? If I swear for such man, he will regret the day he was born!

You can't make me helpless and dependent because I want husband.

Holy Ghost fireee!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife's Friend Home As Side Chic And Locks Wife Out Of Co-owned House by victorian(f): 7:33am On Dec 20, 2019
StagethemTVee:
Any man asking a woman to shut down her dream and passion is undeserving of her. Real men support their wife's aspirations and versa.

God bless you.

You will live long and fulfil the role of a real man in your wife's life and your wife will not dissapoint you in Jesus name Amen

You are a good man.
Re: Man Brings Wife's Friend Home As Side Chic And Locks Wife Out Of Co-owned House by StagethemTVee: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2019
Thank you
victorian:

God bless you.

You will live long and fulfil the role of a real man in your wife's life and your wife will not dissapoint you in Jesus name Amen

You are a good man.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife's Friend Home As Side Chic And Locks Wife Out Of Co-owned House by StagethemTVee: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
Every man to his specs. That is if has not been jazzed
TWservices:
Eziokwu. What kind of jazz is this. Not even a young puna. SMH

(1) (Reply)

Ceec Exposed!! Photoshopped Pictures Surfaces Online / Ned Nwoko Finally Marries Chika Ike / At My Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.