Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available (25680 Views)

Shell To Pay 15 Million Euros In Settlement Over Nigerian Oil Spills / First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) / Welcome Deposit Bonus And Binary Options Bonus All Binary Deposit Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by fuckfuckman(m): 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
B911AQCAETRPZC-868092

Since my life I've never won through bookings is more than five years. Yet I keep dashing bet9ja money day in day out. I just decided to visit them today to see their highest winners in Nigeria to give myself hope that one day one day my ticket will green �...
Then I saw this comment a guy saying he won 15 million and bet9ja refused to pay. I thought is those scammers looking for prey. He said he won with the bonus fund that they do dash we customers by God's grace this ticket no cut. Instead of them to pay knowing is not easy. They told him the odds didn't match the requirements. He broke the bonus rule blablabla. Please guys in the house I don't know this guy but because of how bet9ja has fraustrated am not winning my fellow gambler who won I don't want story because nobody dey catch this people....

Please to cut long story short see winning seeID
B911AQCAETRPZC-868092

See comments

Bet9ja bluntly told him to forget the winning because is bonus he used in winning it.

Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by fuckfuckman(m): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
Link to the facebook post of official bet9ja...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=832436173868209&id=207062383072261&fs=0&focus_composer=0

For five years I have not win yet my fellow man in this hustle won and u want to tell him story.
Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by SarkinYarki: 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
He should have read the terms and condition well
Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by fuckfuckman(m): 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:
That bonus is demonic. The guy is suicidal now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by fuckfuckman(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:

There was a time one guy used the bonus to win 500k on virtual no payment and was complaining I never took him serious I thought is scammmer.
Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by fuckfuckman(m): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
Let's use our fraustration of our losses to help this brother.

This is the winner bet9ja refused to pay.
All evidence available. Ask me any questions

4 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by fuckfuckman(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
This is so sad

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by Wisedeals: 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
@Op create a WhatsApp group for further discuss that can lead to legal action or reach thru hicharlse@gmail.com.

We have to thread carefully but deal with the bookie with a legal sledge hammer.

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by PrinxArthur1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
He should go to court

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by Alex80s(m): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
The code na real ooo.
The guy should check their terms and condition for bets won with bonuses before taking them court.
Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by fuckfuckman(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
Wisedeals:
@Op create a WhatsApp group for further discuss that can lead to legal action or reach thru hicharlse@gmail.com.

We have to thread carefully but deal with the bookie with a legal sledge hammer.
email sent
Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by TissuePaper: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
If only he was sensible enough to use his own money to play the game, bonus these days is a trap set by the bookies

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by Nicklaus619(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
I have won many times with bonuses and this is how you claim your winning with bet placed on bonus

Say they give you #1k bonus and you placed a bet with #500 and won #1million for example, before the bonus will be withdrawable, you will have to place a bet with 10k that is 10x. The bonus that was giving initially, and you will wait till the game you placed expires, whether wining the #10k bet or. Not, the remaining bonus wins will be withdrawable

Anyways I don't know if the person has done all these and still bet 9ja is still not paying

4 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by Viking007(m): 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
fuckfuckman:
Let's use our fraustration of our losses to help this brother.

This is the winner bet9ja refused to pay.
All evidence available. Ask me any questions
Nobody is frustrated but you. The bonus expired and you expressly used an expired bonus to stake, rendering your bet useless. Learn from your mistake and move on.

You already posted this on the gambling thread click here and you were properly educated. I even thought you've borrowed sense and moved on, not knowing you took your lamentation to Facebook. Read their terms and conditions and sleep.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by Viking007(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
TissuePaper:
If only he was sensible enough to use his own money to play the game, bonus of these days is a trap set by the bookies
Whenever I'm joining a new bookie, the first thing I do is reject every bonus.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by Kachi188(m): 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
Viking007:
Especially 1xbet...i reject each and every bonus

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by TissuePaper: 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
Viking007:
exactly.. I will rather sell my belongings to stake than use a bookmakers bonus...i just hope the man makes a healthy recovery from the post traumatic torment that this experience will give him. I honestly feel sad for him

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by fuckfuckman(m): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nicklaus619:
I have won many times with bonuses and this is how you claim your winning with bet placed on bonus

Say they give you #1k bonus and you placed a bet with #500 and won #1million for example, before the bonus will be withdrawable, you will have to place a bet with 10k that is 10x. The bonus that was giving initially, and you will wait till the game you placed expires, whether wining the #10k bet or. Not, the remaining bonus wins will be withdrawable

Anyways I don't know if the person has done all these and still bet 9ja is still not paying

How can I upload the call record where bet9ja customer care told him to forget the money
Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by fuckfuckman(m): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
Viking007:
Nobody is frustrated but you. The bonus expired and you expressly used an expired bonus to stake, rendering your bet useless. Learn from your mistake and move on.

You already posted this on the gambling thread click here and you were properly educated. I even thought you've borrowed sense and moved on, not knowing you took your lamentation to Facebook. Read their terms and conditions and sleep.
To be sincere I'm not the one just saw it online
Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by Zontage: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
fuckfuckman:

How can I upload the call record where bet9ja customer care told him to forget the money

Guy there is no case in this matter. The bonus requirements were not followed duly. Stop disturbing Bet9ja abeg.
Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by Viking007(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
fuckfuckman:

To be sincere I'm not the one just saw it online
I feel really sorry for the dude. I doubt if I can get over losing 19 million naira. Not in this Buhari government. One thing is sure, I can't make such mistake. embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by davillian(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
The Welcome Bonus amount remains non-withdrawable until the Welcome Bonus has been wagered a minimum of 10 times on any sports market with odds 3.00 or greater. Example: You deposit N1000, play it and get N1000 Bonus. You will have to play a total of N10,000 with overall odds of 3.00 or higher before it can be withdrawn.
In the event of any breach of these terms and conditions, Bet9ja reserves the right to take such applicable action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion. Such possible action includes the right to levy an administration charge on the Customer(s) of up to the value of the bonus.
The question is how much is the total bonus bet 9 gave him...
Let's assume he loaded the account with 1k
Then he needs to play a minimum of 3 odds or more with 10k
Contact me if you dont understand this.
They dont want him to get the money thats why they dont want to tell him

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by Austeeenxx: 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
Next time, make sure you always read the terms and conditions.
Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by COdeGenesis: 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
Viking007:

Your argument doesn't hold water. If the bonus has expired why does the user still have access to use them. As far as the bet was valid, the user has every right to the winning. Bet9ja never jam person. The day they will jam me, they will know. Know your rights. Believe in them. Change is coming soon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by Viking007(m): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
COdeGenesis:

Your argument doesn't hold water. If the bonus has expired why does the user still have access to use them. As far as the bet was valid, the user has every right to the winning. Bet9ja never jam person. The day they will jam me, they will know. Know your rights. Believe in them. Change is coming soon.
Do you gamble? Have you read their Terms and Conditions? Do you know you won't have access to the bonus tab until you knowingly open the section? There are times Bet9ja will give me bonus and I won't even know till I read about a bonus campaign on nairaland. Do you even know that they reserve the absolute right to CANCEL/WITHDRAW a bonus without any reason? Unlike here where this person erroneously staked with EXPIRED bonus. Forget it, they will cancel your bonus and you won't do shít.

If you want to gamble, gamble with YOUR money, the moment you choose to use a bonus, the bookies can decide to do WHATSOEVER they wish because it's THEIR money.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by damtan(m): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
Damn!!! That must be very painful
Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by hedonido: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
Kai. This one touch me for soul.

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by AXYZ: 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
Viking007:
Do you gamble? Have you read their Terms and Conditions? Do you know you won't have access to the bonus tab until you knowingly open the section? There are times Bet9ja will give me bonus and I won't even know till I read about a bonus campaign on nairaland. Do you even know that they reserve the absolute right to CANCEL/WITHDRAW a bonus without any reason? Unlike here where this person erroneously staked with EXPIRED bonus. Forget it, they will cancel your bonus and you won't do shít.

If you want to gamble, gamble with YOUR money, the moment you choose to use a bonus, the bookies can decide to do WHATSOEVER they wish because it's THEIR money.

I don't even think it's possible to stake with expired bonus. Apparently he staked the bonus on a running ticket and the bonus expired MIDWAY.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by seunlayi(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
The summary of it all is that all the bonus bn offered are useless

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by dinodesmond(m): 12:51am On Dec 20, 2019
life sha!!!!

He didnt win all this while with his own money and when he freestyled using bet9ja bonus, he won huge amount of money.

He is not lucky. If he takes it to court, he will lose so its a sorry case.

He will be lucky next time.

Please help me tell the guy to be strong. It doesn't end there.

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by Legendguru: 1:02am On Dec 20, 2019
IF it’s true report them to national lottery board for sanctions

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available by Samyj247: 4:05am On Dec 20, 2019
Legendguru:
IF it’s true report them to national lottery board for sanctions
this is what you should do, a good lawyer would win you this case with ease. This criminal act of bet9ja must not be taking lightly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bet9ja Virtual Soccer Cheat / Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start / UBA Appoints Oliver Alawuba As New GMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.