Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) (9097 Views)

BBNAIJA: Nengi React To Neo Washing Vee Pants. VIDEO / See The Interior Of “beer Parlor” Where People Drink Without Wearing Clothes / OAP Destiny Amaka Breaks The Internet Wearing Pants And Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by Chelsea82: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
The B-List most endowed Nollywood Actress Princess Salt Chidinma twerks to entertain her fans without wearing pant.

The stunning Actress who don't give a Bleep and always share her erotic photos and videos online without minding peoples comment is at it again.

The curvy Actress who is getting popular in the Nollywood shares video of her twerking to Tiwa Savage new song tilted "Attention".

The Nolloywood Actress who have won many awards as best nollywood tweker shares video of her twerking without wearing pants.

The short girl with the tallest ambition as she fondly call herself is really a good twerker.

See some of her newly released photos here, and Watch The Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/12/videoactress-princess-salt-shows-her.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by Chelsea82: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2019

1 Share

Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by ekkywolex(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
grin
Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by Chelsea82: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
ekkywolex:
grin

But this girl fine oo
Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by dangotesmummy: 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nkan Tama riwon sinoniyen

Kanma Judi oshi meanwhile kosopolo ninu agbari yen tofidirun

Otiko gbogbo esidi

Lori okoyi na.anyway oja ata.odi gbatoba doko Toma ha e lofun kidi etosinmi ise
Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by Chelsea82: 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
dangotesmummy:

Otiko gbogbo esidi

Translate biko
Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by dangotesmummy: 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
Chelsea82:

Translate biko
Go and learn Yoruba language
Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by Chelsea82: 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Go and learn Yoruba language

OK sir

3 Likes

Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by victorian(f): 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
dangotesmummy:

Otiko gbogbo esidi

Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by victorian(f): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
Chelsea82:

Translate biko

She said, is this what we want to see?

She's just shaking her useless yansh! No single brain in her plaited hair.

She carry all her brain keep inside her big yansh!

Anyways na here market must sell!

Until she ready to marry that's when her yansh go rest.

Kikikiikikikkkii cheesy

Oh God abeg o! grin

Mods, nA translate I translate o. Simply helping a non Yoruba brother here. I'm not the author of those words up there.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by Chelsea82: 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
victorian:

Kikikiikikikkkii cheesy

Oh God abeg o! grin

Mods, nA translate I translate o. Simply helping a non Yoruba brother here. I'm not the author of those words up there.

cheesy

Chai, I love Yoruba Language ... Will definitely learn it
Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by victorian(f): 12:11am On Dec 23, 2019
Chelsea82:

Chai, I love Yoruba Language ... Will definitely learn it

OK. smiley
Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by Chelsea82: 12:47am On Dec 23, 2019
victorian:

OK. smiley

Oshey
Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by Chelsea82: 6:31am On Dec 23, 2019
Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by beatmonster(m): 7:04am On Dec 23, 2019
 test and the thing that all the wrongs I have to wait for my house is comfortable accommodation for night shift tonight dear Sir kindly ask you are beautiful but I am not going to be able to get it is it is not going well endowed with your number so I can text you when I get home I will send you a happy birthday and I hope you are beautiful but I need to take my Oga good to me I will be there by not having to my place for a bit relaxed and comfortable with it is not 
Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by Chelsea82: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2019
beatmonster:
 test and the thing that all the wrongs I have to wait for my house is comfortable accommodation for night shift tonight dear Sir kindly ask you are beautiful but I am not going to be able to get it is it is not going well endowed with your number so I can text you when I get home I will send you a happy birthday and I hope you are beautiful but I need to take my Oga good to me I will be there by not having to my place for a bit relaxed and comfortable with it is not 

What's this oga
Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by Chelsea82: 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
Chelsea82:
More, see Yansh ,, Watch The Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/12/videoactress-princess-salt-shows-her.html?m=1

Princess salt the bad girl
Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 29, 2019
This girl finally start ashawo-work...

Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 29, 2019
victorian:

Kikikiikikikkkii cheesy

Oh God abeg o! grin

cheesy

The English translation is not as strong and raw as the original Yoruba post, plus you didn't get some of the things she wrote.

Very raw post. grin.
Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by victorian(f): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
light099:

The English translation is not as strong and raw as the original Yoruba post, plus you didn't get some of the things she wrote.

Very raw post. grin.

Oh really? cheesy

You know I'm not Yoruba but at least I tried, lol

Oya translate am for me, biko cheesy
Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
victorian:

Oh really? cheesy

Hahaha, today is Sunday biko. You want to hear bad thing this Sunday afternoon?
Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by victorian(f): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
light099:

Hahaha, today is Sunday biko. You want to hear bad thing this Sunday afternoon?

cheesy Yes!

I want to hear! I see it as fun!
Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
victorian:

cheesy Yes!

I want to hear! I see it as fun!

Hmmm. Ok. Lol.

Na on top this kind thing we dey always see them.

To dey shake dem fvcking yansh, meanwhile no brain inside that skull she take weave her hair.

Otiko gbogbo esidi
She don carry them all for yansh.

All for the sake of this deek issue. Anyway, market go sell. Until you ride/fvck cöck wey go get stuck in your throat before your bottom/pssy rest from work.

Exact translation, no addition or exaggeration to it and no subtraction.
That's the nearest translation though but it still can't be as raw and strong as the original.
Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by victorian(f): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
light099:

Hmmm. Ok. Lol.

Na on top this kind thing we dey always see them.

To dey shake dem fvcking yansh, meanwhile no brain inside that skull she take weave her hair.

Otiko gbogbo esidi
She don carry them all for yansh.

All for the sake of this deek issue. Anyway, market go sell. Until you ride/fvck cöck wey go get stuck in your throat before your bottom/pssy rest from work.

Exact translation, no addition or exaggeration to it and no subtraction.
That's the nearest translation though but it still can't be as raw and strong as the original.

Wow! cheesy

That's seriously raw!

Dangotemummy have spoil!

cheesy

Damn!
Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by lilfort(m): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
dangotesmummy:

Otiko gbogbo esidi

ogbeni u dey curse bois

1 Like

Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
victorian:

Wow! cheesy

That's seriously raw!

Dangotemummy have spoil!

cheesy

Damn!

Lol.
Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by sunnydike1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
which movie she done act

Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by Chelsea82: 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
victorian:

Oh really? cheesy

Awon translator
Re: Nolloywood Best Twerker, Tewrks Again Without Wearing Pants (video) by Chelsea82: 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
ekkywolex:
grin

This girl no go kill person..

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Dr. Prince Chijioke Mbanefo, The King Of Highlife (eze-egwu) / Wizkid Buys New Lamborghini & Gwagon ( Pics, Vid) / Papi Luwe's First Son, Sunkanmi Omobolanle Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.