Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Rilwanu Suleiman Adamu: Don’t Force Marriage On Your Daughter - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Rilwanu Suleiman Adamu: Don’t Force Marriage On Your Daughter (11839 Views)

Watch As A Couple Razzle-dazzle Their Traditional Marriage On The Muddy Flood / Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra / Emir of Bauchi's Brother, Rilwanu Sulaiman Adamu, Found Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rilwanu Suleiman Adamu: Don’t Force Marriage On Your Daughter by itzprezy(m): 6:51am On Dec 20, 2019
No be today dem start to warn them...since it's not a crime it will continue surely
Re: Rilwanu Suleiman Adamu: Don’t Force Marriage On Your Daughter by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:54am On Dec 20, 2019
Kettle calling other pots bottom black

1 Like

Re: Rilwanu Suleiman Adamu: Don’t Force Marriage On Your Daughter by SEGLIZ: 6:57am On Dec 20, 2019
helinues:

In a lay man language or perhaps in Pidgin ?

that we are able to get civilised ahead of others don't mean we are better off.
so many awkward side down south, even the same religion that brought us the said civilisation is yet being condemned by some growing population of youths down south.
they are claiming the religion is awkward, due to their new exposure to awkwardness in itself forgetting same brought about civilisation.
we can only respect ourselves irrespective of our diversity, then learn to help people see reasons.
Re: Rilwanu Suleiman Adamu: Don’t Force Marriage On Your Daughter by Paseus(m): 7:21am On Dec 20, 2019
mqbcargothai:
You never sell this building?
Re: Rilwanu Suleiman Adamu: Don’t Force Marriage On Your Daughter by DWJOBScom(m): 7:25am On Dec 20, 2019
This is good coming from the Royal father

1 Like

Re: Rilwanu Suleiman Adamu: Don’t Force Marriage On Your Daughter by israelmao(m): 7:26am On Dec 20, 2019
Some people will hate him for telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: Rilwanu Suleiman Adamu: Don’t Force Marriage On Your Daughter by apatheticme(f): 7:28am On Dec 20, 2019
StrongandMighty:
The kind prostitution I've seen in the North I've never seen such in my whole life...

Hypocrisy is the bedrock of the North

Same as middle east!
Re: Rilwanu Suleiman Adamu: Don’t Force Marriage On Your Daughter by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:30am On Dec 20, 2019
Breaking news, Bauchi state increases the age of marriage to 13 shocked
Re: Rilwanu Suleiman Adamu: Don’t Force Marriage On Your Daughter by gazza07(m): 7:31am On Dec 20, 2019
Its too late.
Re: Rilwanu Suleiman Adamu: Don’t Force Marriage On Your Daughter by fresho19(m): 9:21am On Dec 20, 2019
ijewejones:
The advice isn't a bad one but the advice only meant for those that stays in Bauchi town not villages.

With the type of land mass in Bauchi state,villagers and their sarikis(chiefs) don't listen to this.(I can tell for sure)

Visit villages in Bauchi like murmur,ningi,etc & you'll understand that girls are forced into marriage @ ages you can't imagine in life shocked

So true, I serve in the north, Shira LGA, you can't imagine the age at which girls are sent into marriage..and the result is divorce after a few years.
Re: Rilwanu Suleiman Adamu: Don’t Force Marriage On Your Daughter by Mrwillison8080: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2019
Today is a must win, it available just call or Whatsapp me
Re: Rilwanu Suleiman Adamu: Don’t Force Marriage On Your Daughter by Legendguru: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
Oj
Re: Rilwanu Suleiman Adamu: Don’t Force Marriage On Your Daughter by Solorrman(m): 1:46am On Dec 21, 2019
StrongandMighty:
The kind prostitution I've seen in the North I've never seen such in my whole life...

Hypocrisy is the bedrock of the North
The prostitute in the north compared to ur area is like water fetched in a spoon and the other fetched in 70 million liter tank. Almost have of South and south-southeast do not know that their fathers are northerners because most of the trailer drivers that went to the region had prostitute that we call okoto (Igbo prostitute) and ashawo (Yoruba whores) most of ur women are whores in the name of being educated,they get pregnant by a northerners after the northerners run leaving the bastards without proper care then u use to become a thug (area boys) because u grow in hardship and ur mother's lied to u that the man she might be living now with is ur father but it's not truth. She fears u may harm her now that u become a man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mysteries About IJEBU IGBO As A Town! / Oyo Assembly Approves ‘isese Day’ To Honour Traditional Worshippers / ***Nigerian Adages And Their Meanings***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.