Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago (66928 Views)

Wikki Tourists FC Bus Burnt In Accident (Photos) / Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) / Woeful USA Fail To Make 2018 World Cup After Loss To Trinidad & Tobago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by reportminds: 6:31am On Dec 20, 2019
Trinidad & Tobago Footballer Dies Alongside His Girlfriend In Car Crash

TRINIDAD and Tobago star Shahdon Winchester has died, aged 27.

The winger was one of four people killed in a fireball car crash on the Sir Solomon Hochoy Highway.

One woman and three men lost their lives in the fatal accident on Thursday morning.

The woman has since been identified as Winchester’s girlfriend and a second man has been named as Keston Nicholas.

According to police reports, at 5:30am the footballer’s Nissan X-Trail collided with a telephone pole.

The vehicle became engulfed in flames after the transformer fell and exploded on top of it.

Winchester and the three other individuals were trapped inside of the vehicle.

Fire fighters arrived at the scene and the bodies were removed from the car at just after 9am.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10587732/trinidad-and-tobago-star-shahdon-winchester-dies-aged-27-after-fireball-car-crash/amp/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by ijewejones: 11:38am On Dec 20, 2019
Winchester and the three other individuals were trapped inside of the vehicle.

"Trapped"..a painful,teeth gnashing & sad way to exit the earth cry cry

RIP to the dead

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2019
Romeo and Juliet. My girlfriend loves me so much that she teases me that she can't live without me. She hopes to die same day with me when we reach 110 years and see our great great grand kids.

Rest in peace to the dead. cry cry cry What a sad way to die in love.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by Bamz(m): 11:39am On Dec 20, 2019
RIP embarassed

I hope he wasn't driving drunk.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by pawesome(m): 11:39am On Dec 20, 2019
sometin must kill a man grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by itsme01: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2019
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by Omololu001: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2019
Eiyah

I do advise people against DUI

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by sevunteen(m): 11:39am On Dec 20, 2019
So sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by azukaegopeter(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2019
RIP cryRIP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by ednut1(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2019
Drink driving

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by emeijeh(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2019
Terrible life.
They saw 1st December, but will not see Jan 1st, 2020.

May this not be our portion

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by logon599: 11:40am On Dec 20, 2019
RIP to them

Meanwhile the "girlfriend" doesn't have a name? What is "the woman has since been identified as Winchester's girlfriend". What kind of reporting is that? Is that the name her parents gave her or she's not a human being too?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2019
27 years.
people do grow though
Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by livebyday(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2019
Horrific

So so sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by Daniel058(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2019
This world

1 Like

Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by Orissodiq: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2019
embarassed angry dat's bad oooo... 5:30am- 9am
Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by Professorcplus(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2019
Hmm
Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by Gabson001(m): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2019
chaii
what a time to die
so them no wait see 2020
RIP TO THE DECEASED
Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by skkslar: 11:45am On Dec 20, 2019
Avoid night clubs and alcohol

Get your fun at home with 24hrs electricity

Get solar energy today

Call us and be free from epileptic power supply

7 Likes

Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by magilou: 11:45am On Dec 20, 2019
There is no repentance in the grave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by JBoss25(m): 11:46am On Dec 20, 2019
pawesome:
sometin must kill a man grin
you think this is funny, huh? Just pray such doesn't befall u

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:46am On Dec 20, 2019
Over speeding kills. Don't drink and drive.R I P to them.

2 Likes

Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by GEOANDSONS: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2019
embarassed
Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by Ayobami7(m): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2019
Rip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by amiibaby(f): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2019
Rip
Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by luminouz(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2019
emeijeh:
Terrible life.
They saw 1st December, but will not see Jan 1st, 2020.

May this not be our portion

And why is that a cause for prayer bro?

In the so-called 2020, do you know if you'll die too? I see people post this stuff and lotta peeps say amen and I shake my head.

You are all humans,doomed to die. Whether in car crashes or swallowing fermented fufu or in your sleep. What's the difference if its 2019 or 2099?

You are all going to die. undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by emeijeh(m): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2019
luminouz:

And why is that a cause for prayer bro?

In the so-called 2020, do you know if you'll die too? I see people post this stuff and lotta peeps say amen and I shake my head.

You are all humans,doomed to die. What's the difference if its 2019 or 2099?

You are all going to die. undecided

To hell with you and your death wish.
Go and die if you want to.
I will live beyond 2020 by God's Grace

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by Btruth: 11:53am On Dec 20, 2019
Ah! shocked
Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by Kestolove(m): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2019
Which club is he playing for?
Re: Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 20, 2019
Omololu001:
Eiyah

I do advise people against DUI
How do you know that’s the case?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Is 7th Best Paid African Player / Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 / Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.