Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,682 members, 7,851,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

Oluchi Rejoices As Her Stolen Range Rover Was Found After Missing For 30 Days - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Oluchi Rejoices As Her Stolen Range Rover Was Found After Missing For 30 Days (1096 Views)

Container Falls On Range Rover In Oyo, Truck Driver Flees (Pictures) / N120m 2019 Range Rover SV Coupe Is The Most Luxurious 2-door SUV (photos) / Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluchi Rejoices As Her Stolen Range Rover Was Found After Missing For 30 Days by Dorabolaji: 7:54am On Dec 20, 2019
it was indeed one of the happiest days of supermodel Oluchi Onweagba’s life, after she recovered her Range Rover that was missing for 30 days. She went online to show her appreciation to the New York Police Department (NYPD) in the U.S, who made this possible.

Oluchi, who used to model for the famous Victoria's Secret, shared the exciting news on her Instagram page, while on the mission to retrieve her stolen Range Rover.

She wrote:

I’m beaming with so much Joy. Laughing and smiling from ear to ear. Over 30 days later my stolen Range Rover has been found by @NYPD. ??‍?‍?‍?? Happiness wants to kill me. ? The devil and the 3 guys that stole my car must be so pained. ?? THANKYOU @nypd I’m too HAPPY. On my way to retrieve my car. ?? .

Now I can boldly call my mother and give her correct GIST Went to visit when the car was stolen I couldn’t tell her didn’t want to give her HBP.

Source: https://naijauto.com/market-news/oluchi-onweagba-stolen-range-rover-recovered-5735

Re: Oluchi Rejoices As Her Stolen Range Rover Was Found After Missing For 30 Days by Goldencheese(m): 7:58am On Dec 20, 2019
Congrats Oluchi
Re: Oluchi Rejoices As Her Stolen Range Rover Was Found After Missing For 30 Days by Nukilia: 8:09am On Dec 20, 2019
She's lucky those Ghanaians haven't shipped it to Accra!
grin grin
Re: Oluchi Rejoices As Her Stolen Range Rover Was Found After Missing For 30 Days by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 20, 2019
Nukilia:
She's lucky those Ghanaians haven't shipped it to Accra!
grin grin

Charlie, wetin concern GH for this mata.

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Rejoices As Her Stolen Range Rover Was Found After Missing For 30 Days by Nukilia: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2019
okorotalkative:

Charlie, wetin concern GH for this mata.

That's the way Ghanaians troll Nigerians on their social media pages grin grin grin... They just believe every crime committed by a black man must have been carried out by a Nigerian...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gear Oil For Acura TL (automatic Transmission) / Which Mid Range SUV Doesn't Give Much Problem / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.