Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Infinix S5 Strength And Shortcomings - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix S5 Strength And Shortcomings (1676 Views)

This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples / Infinix S5 Full Specifications / Photos From Infinix S5 Launch In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix S5 Strength And Shortcomings by WordMetrix(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2019
Let me go straight to the point. I was using Infinix Hot S3 before it was stolen. For those using that phone, you would agree with me that it offers virtually everything a modern phone should have, particularly the front camera. Fast forward to Infinix S5, I must confess that I'm highly disappointed with the way Infinix designed the phone. When I first read the features of S5 online, I had sleepless nights just because I needed the phone badly. The 32MP Front camera is something I couldn't just wait to have. But to my greatest dismay, barely two days after buying the phone, I wish I return it. First, the phone has a crispy design but the front camera is way below expectations. Apart from poor visuals, the front camera doesn't have flash light and so you can't cover selfie videos at night. Other than this, the phone doesn't have charging LED Indicator for one to know whether or not his phone is charging. There are so many other minor manufacturing issues with the phone which has dampened the initial excitement I had when I finally bought the phone.

1 Like

Re: Infinix S5 Strength And Shortcomings by WinningEleven(m): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2019
Same thing happened when I got the pouvoir 3
Techno lacks consistency
Imagine, the pouvoir 2 I used had fonts
Moved to pouvoir 3 and fonts disappeared!
Though they fixed this in the update
I am very disappointed.

A phone which was supposed to be an upgrade turned out to be a downgrade

Pouvoir 2 had 1.3ghz processor
While pouvoir 3 had 1.28ghz processor ��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix S5 Strength And Shortcomings by sunshineV(f): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2019
Get yourself a redmi device and stop whining like a stray puppy

5 Likes

Re: Infinix S5 Strength And Shortcomings by AmosAkins: 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
WinningEleven:
Same thing happened when I got the pouvoir 3
Techno lacks consistency
Imagine, the pouvoir 2 I used had fonts
Moved to pouvoir 3 and fonts disappeared!
Though they fixed this in the update
I am very disappointed.

A phone which was supposed to be an upgrade turned out to be a downgrade

Pouvoir 2 had 1.3ghz processor
While pouvoir 3 had 1.28ghz processor��

undecided
that's too bad on quadcore
For a modern phone
Tecno sha grin
Re: Infinix S5 Strength And Shortcomings by Simplecity(m): 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
sunshineV:
Get yourself a redmi device and stop whining like a stray puppy
Tecnos trash has blocked their eyes from seeing this post ....leave them let dem buy the trash again na still nairaland dem go come dey lament...

5 Likes

Re: Infinix S5 Strength And Shortcomings by drjprince: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
WordMetrix:
Let me go straight to the point. I was using Infinix Hot S3 before it was stolen. For those using that phone, you would agree with me that it offers virtually everything a modern phone should have, particularly the front camera. Fast forward to Infinix S5, I must confess that I'm highly disappointed with the way Infinix designed the phone. When I first read the features of S5 online, I had sleepless nights just because I needed the phone badly. The 32MP Front camera is something I couldn't just wait to have. But to my greatest dismay, barely two days after buying the phone, I wish I return it. First, the phone has a crispy design but the front camera is way below expectations. Apart from poor visuals, the front camera doesn't have flash light and so you can't cover selfie videos at night. Other than this, the phone doesn't have charging LED Indicator for one to know whether or not his phone is charging. There are so many other minor manufacturing issues with the phone which has dampened the initial excitement I had when I finally bought the phone.
what were you expecting from scrapno

1 Like

Re: Infinix S5 Strength And Shortcomings by Mark9854(m): 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
drjprince:
what were you expecting from scrapno
I believe he's talking about SHITFINIX not SCRAPNO.

1 Like

Re: Infinix S5 Strength And Shortcomings by drjprince: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mark9854:

I believe he's talking about SHITFINIX not SCRAPNO.
the same scrap family wink

Itel being the scrappiest

2 Likes

Re: Infinix S5 Strength And Shortcomings by sunshineV(f): 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
Simplecity:
Tecnos trash has blocked their eyes from seeing this post ....leave them let dem buy the trash again na still nairaland dem go come dey lament...

A word is enough
Re: Infinix S5 Strength And Shortcomings by Munirboss(m): 12:36am On Dec 21, 2019
Don't know about y'all but my S5 6/128 is perfect.
Re: Infinix S5 Strength And Shortcomings by bravesoul247(m): 6:36am On Dec 21, 2019
WordMetrix:
you can return it cos I believe cos warranty should still cover it
Re: Infinix S5 Strength And Shortcomings by WordMetrix(m): 7:45am On Dec 21, 2019
Munirboss:
Don't know about y'all but my S5 6/128 is perfect.

Does the front camera have a flash? Coz I really want to return this one
Re: Infinix S5 Strength And Shortcomings by samueloyem19: 8:52am On Dec 21, 2019
The phone seems to be great with the inclusion of MediaTek chipset, Helio P22 seems to be supporting the device quite well.
Re: Infinix S5 Strength And Shortcomings by Munirboss(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
WordMetrix:
Does the front camera have a flash? Coz I really want to return this one

No

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Smart 4C Specification And Price / Infinix Smart 3 Plus 3/32g For Sale / Unlocking Microsd Memory Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.