Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Familander Challenge - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Familander Challenge (1189 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Familander Challenge by PerfectMatchNG: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2019
Upcoming challenges

November: Christmas make a wish 5 give aways
November : old People 65 and above with no care
December : single mother
December : people with disability Christmas challenge
December : University Students . Not open to private university. Government owned only .
January : Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip
January : Randy Husband Challenge - Bangkok Trip

This is Crown Merchant Of Venice. I will post my indecent proposal on Saturday January 4 , 2020 and the winner gets to travel with me to Venice , ITALY in the summer .

All bored married women please get your best photo ready.

Click on my bio
Re: Familander Challenge by PerfectMatchNG: 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
Merry xmas
Re: Familander Challenge by Chapter1vs6(m): 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
PerfectMatchNG:
Merry xmas
wow nice
Re: Familander Challenge by devlishGINGER(m): 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
Crown Merchant Of Venice
Re: Familander Challenge by sisisioge: 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
Chai! Eventually, an irate husband will do you in.

Meanwhile, how about giving "most viable biz idea" a shot? The winning can win something huge.

2 Likes

Re: Familander Challenge by PerfectMatchNG: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2019
sisisioge:
Chai! Eventually, an irate husband will do you in.

Meanwhile, how about giving "most viable biz idea" a shot? The winning can win something huge.
Great idea. I will look into it.
Re: Familander Challenge by Biglittlelois(f): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
You don't have anything for the singles? And I don't understand what you mean by bored married women and their photos, do you want a married woman to follow you to Venice?

1 Like

Re: Familander Challenge by SALTandFIRE: 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:
You don't have anything for the singles? And I don't understand what you mean by bored married women and their photos, do you want a married woman to follow you to Venice?
shsssssss don't loud it
Re: Familander Challenge by PerfectMatchNG: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:
We do! We had hangout in different locations from Abuja, Porhacourt, Lagos, Owerri, Onitsha more hang out coming in 2020. Click on the link on my bio. Plus am thinking of having a telegram group STRICTLY for serious Nairalanders. January 4th 2020 mark it on your calendar.
Re: Familander Challenge by PerfectMatchNG: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chapter1vs6:
wow nice
Thanks. Happy new year in advance.
Re: Familander Challenge by Biglittlelois(f): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
PerfectMatchNG:
We do! We had hangout in different locations from Abuja, Porhacourt, Lagos, Owerri, Onitsha more hang out coming in 2020. Click on the link on my bio. Plus am thinking of having a telegram group STRICTLY for serious Nairalanders. January 4th 2020 mark it on your calendar.

Lol

What of my other question?

2 Likes

Re: Familander Challenge by PerfectMatchNG: 7:39am On Dec 30, 2019
Good day
If you have not introduced yourself on the facebook group please do so . If you get blocked there , you will be removed from telegram and if your coordinator removes from you from telegram, you will be removed from the facebook match maker group
Biglittlelois:

Lol

Re: Familander Challenge by lavylilly: 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
I think they are on telegram just search for match maker_2020
Biglittlelois:

Lol

Re: Familander Challenge by PerfectMatchNG: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
In 2020 we will have Match Maker reality show . A US Team has been added here to scout for candidates for a reality show starting with Nlers. The ladies and gentlemen chosen later will be housed somewhere serene with a beach etc . The man or woman choses who they most likely will marry from those he or she will be camped with . There is prize for the participants

1 Like

Re: Familander Challenge by OiOi: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
PerfectMatchNG:
In 2020 we will have Match Maker reality show . A US Team has been added here to scout for candidates for a reality show starting with Nlers. The ladies and gentlemen chosen later will be housed somewhere serene with a beach etc . The man or woman choses who they most likely will marry from those he or she will be camped with . There is prize for the participants
nice

3 Likes

Re: Familander Challenge by SMJay: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2019
PerfectMatchNG:
Upcoming challenges

November: Christmas make a wish 5 give aways
November : old People 65 and above with no care
December : single mother
December : people with disability Christmas challenge
December : University Students . Not open to private university. Government owned only .
January : Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip
January : Randy Husband Challenge - Bangkok Trip

This is Crown Merchant Of Venice. I will post my indecent proposal on Saturday January 4 , 2020 and the winner gets to travel with me to Venice , ITALY in the summer .

All bored married women please get your best photo ready.

Click on my bio
What's the bolded suppose to mean?
Re: Familander Challenge by PerfectMatchNG: 11:11am On Jan 01, 2020
SMJay:
What's the bolded suppose to mean?
Be on the outlook. Happy new year
Re: Familander Challenge by Chapter1vs6(m): 10:47am On Mar 02, 2020
PerfectMatchNG:
Be on the outlook. Happy new year
This is March already

1 Like

Re: Familander Challenge by PerfectMatchNG: 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
We have started. send me a dm
Chapter1vs6:
This is March already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Familander Challenge by Chapter1vs6(m): 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
PerfectMatchNG:
Hi I have sent it... But can't remember the password to the email.... I am using this currently

1 Like

Re: Familander Challenge by bdchange(m): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
PerfectMatchNG:
Please who won the Single Mother challenge you held last year. I couldn't follow the update of the thread at some point. I know by now we should have a winner. Just want to know the moniker. $100 was the cash prize I guess

1 Like

Re: Familander Challenge by PerfectMatchNG: 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sorry, I can disclose that.
bdchange:

Please who won the Single Mother challenge you held last year. I couldn't follow the update of the thread at some point. I know by now we should have a winner. Just want to know the moniker. $100 was the cash prize I guess
Re: Familander Challenge by Chapter1vs6(m): 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
PerfectMatchNG:
still awaiting your reply

1 Like

Re: Familander Challenge by PerfectMatchNG: 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
I have responded to you pm
Chapter1vs6:
still awaiting your reply

(1) (Reply)

Now This Is How To Hype A Marriage Proposal / Mingle To Marry Platform / Dna Test Centers & How Much It Costs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.