Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,604 members, 7,851,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

I need help what is going on with her - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I need help what is going on with her (190 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I need help what is going on with her by Netcry0(m): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
My gf started acting strange if she sees my sister putting on my Pam or jacket she would start complaining to me to me that if it was she I won't allow her BT now that is my sister I allow her . I don't just understand this attitude is she being over jealous or she only wants to have me to her self I really don't understand
Re: I need help what is going on with her by Ladylite: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
Netcry0:
My gf started acting strange if she sees my sister putting on my Pam or jacket she would start complaining to me to me that if it was she I won't allow her BT now that is my sister I allow her . I don't just understand this attitude is she being over jealous or she only wants to have me to her self I really don't understand

Why would your sister put on your stuff.

Your gf is insecure.

Anyway you will be OK. Talk with her.

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Kill Boredom / I Am Looking For A Sweet Loving Woman For Relationship / Find Your Life Partner From Any Part Of The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.