Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Unnecessary Deduction By Bursary Unit In Federal University. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Unnecessary Deduction By Bursary Unit In Federal University. (980 Views)

Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment / Civil Defence Officers Revolt Over Deduction Of N5,000 From Their Salaries / Nigerian Photographer Receives Getty Images Creative Bursary Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unnecessary Deduction By Bursary Unit In Federal University. by tim4favour(f): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mrs Zainab Ahmed, the Minister of Finance, Budget and National Planning says arrears of consequential adjustment for the new minimum wage will be paid to workers in December.

The truth be told, staff of Federal University Otuoke are not happy with this development, most especially the junior staff. They were very happy after the capturing at the university, their salary will be coming through the IPPIS.Where they can get their salary in full,with all their allowances attached.

The last time, the school paid promotion allowance and earned allowance they paid some higher than others.They even tag it part payment,only God knows when the other part will be paid.

Federal university otuoke,appealing to the minister of finance to pay the minimum wage arrears through IPPIS not through the school account. Enough is enough
Re: Unnecessary Deduction By Bursary Unit In Federal University. by Sacramento85(m): 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
December salary and arrears will not cum thru the ippis cos the time frame is too small. Sorry for the deductions. Y are they deducting the said sum.
Re: Unnecessary Deduction By Bursary Unit In Federal University. by oscar4lyf(m): 1:00am On Dec 21, 2019
Sacramento85:
December salary and arrears will not cum thru the ippis cos the time frame is too small. Sorry for the deductions. Y are they deducting the said sum.

what of those in federal polytechnic that have being captured since, will they pay them this December tru ippis
Re: Unnecessary Deduction By Bursary Unit In Federal University. by Sacramento85(m): 6:15am On Dec 21, 2019
When did u guys enroll into d ippis, I mean d federal polytechnic?
Re: Unnecessary Deduction By Bursary Unit In Federal University. by tim4favour(f): 11:34am On Dec 22, 2019
Sacramento85:
When did u guys enroll into d ippis, I mean d federal polytechnic?
Federal polythecnic enrolled about five months ago
Re: Unnecessary Deduction By Bursary Unit In Federal University. by Sacramento85(m): 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
U guys should be on the ippis by now
Have u guys received ya December salary yet
Re: Unnecessary Deduction By Bursary Unit In Federal University. by tim4favour(f): 1:22am On Dec 23, 2019
Sacramento85:
U guys should be on the ippis by now
Have u guys received ya December salary yet
No
We have joined IPPIS

(1) (Reply)

Should I Work For No Salary Because I Need Experience? / The Daiels / I Need Technical Papers In Natural Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.