Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,465 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Between Iphone 6 And Tecno Spark4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Iphone 6 And Tecno Spark4 (1395 Views)

Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? / Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro Launch Party (live Pictures) / Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Iphone 6 And Tecno Spark4 by hollymolly66(m): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
I'm about to get an iPhone 6 whats your take guys
Re: Between Iphone 6 And Tecno Spark4 by Flytime: 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Between Iphone 6 And Tecno Spark4 by Flytime: 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
In this case Tecno is better but rather get redmi 8a,the iPhone 6 is an old device without support from apple anymore, the camera is not so good I won't lie to you especially the selfie,it has a poor battery compared to the spark and it uses an old dual core processor which would run fine if you play light games. If you want to use apple rather get an iPhone 6s.

4 Likes

Re: Between Iphone 6 And Tecno Spark4 by OVA200(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
People can ask question for nairaland sha
Re: Between Iphone 6 And Tecno Spark4 by Rexraph18(m): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
Eziokwu..

well iPhone 6 for me if you can manage the little battery capacity..

2 Likes

Re: Between Iphone 6 And Tecno Spark4 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
Flytime:
In this case Tecno is better but rather get redmi 8a,the iPhone 6 is an old device without support from apple anymore, the camera is not so good I won't lie to you especially the selfie and it uses an old dual core processor which would run fine if you play light games. If you want to use apple rather get an iPhone 6s.
So you're comparing an iPhone 6 to tecno
I swear you no well

6 Likes

Re: Between Iphone 6 And Tecno Spark4 by hollymolly66(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
Flytime:
In this case Tecno is better but rather get redmi 8a,the iPhone 6 is an old device without support from apple anymore, the camera is not so good I won't lie to you especially the selfie,it has a poor battery compared to the spark and it uses an old dual core processor which would run fine if you play light games. If you want to use apple rather get an iPhone 6s.
how about 6plus
Re: Between Iphone 6 And Tecno Spark4 by AmosAkins: 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
Flytime:

grin grin
The only advantage of the spark 4 over the 6 is battery...
Spark 4 cant run heavy games either

But it is true sha
iPhone 6 is quite old now
6s is better

2 Likes

Re: Between Iphone 6 And Tecno Spark4 by Flytime: 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
hollymolly66:
how about 6plus
the only advantage of the 6 plus is video stabilization,bigger screen size and a little bit better battery. I would still advise you to get the 6s since you can afford the 6plus which is a little bit more expensive.
You are getting 4 major things from the 6s;
iOS 13
Way better camera
Better performance
3D touch.
Also the 6 plus has a lot of problems which could develop during usage,e.g touch disease,bendgate.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Phone Has Gone Mad. / Super Clean Uk Used Samsung Galaxy S8 / Nigerian Internet Speed Slowed Down!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.