Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Arik Airline Served Me Spoilt Snack - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Arik Airline Served Me Spoilt Snack (439 Views)

Covid-19: Arik Cuts Staff Salary By 80%, Suspend Others Without Pay / Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center / Nigerian Doctor Saves ‘dying Man’ On Azman Airline Flight [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arik Airline Served Me Spoilt Snack by akjunior: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hello house,

I flew Arik flight(W3734) from Abuja to Lagos on Friday, 20th December, 2019 and found out that the snack is spoilt. See the pictures.

Which way Naija?

Re: Arik Airline Served Me Spoilt Snack by sLentlover7778(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
Arik air ko Arin air ni.. thank God for blessing us with Air Peace.. I'm unapologetic to say igbo Amaka grin grin grin
Re: Arik Airline Served Me Spoilt Snack by dawnomike(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
Sorry about that... Manage it you hear? angry
Re: Arik Airline Served Me Spoilt Snack by Nukilia: 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
Op that white stuff is flavor just manage it grin grin grin
Re: Arik Airline Served Me Spoilt Snack by omoiyamayor(m): 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mad ooo
Re: Arik Airline Served Me Spoilt Snack by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 2:35am On Dec 21, 2019
I hope you recorded it. I hope boss is not trying catch the actor through food poisoning? You are the James Bond of our time
Re: Arik Airline Served Me Spoilt Snack by meobizy(f): 3:39am On Dec 21, 2019
Did you complain?
Re: Arik Airline Served Me Spoilt Snack by ValCon888: 4:56am On Dec 21, 2019
In a working country shìt like that will get all the flight attendants fired and make you a millionaire with lifetime flying miles for free with the airline.
But wait. Are you sure that's not the dusting that comes with donuts?
Re: Arik Airline Served Me Spoilt Snack by seborrhic: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2019
Why not complain to Arik?
Soon as you saw it the first thing that came to your mind is to post it on social media,not to complain to the organization for them to look into the situation.
If you have complained and they promised to look into the situation,why still run to post it?
If you get to run a business someday,you would know what it means for someone to first run to the world to post something negative about your work or product,when it could be a one off mistake or even something that is not truly accurate or entirely false.
It's obvious your whole aim is not really to seek a solution or rectification of the issue with the airline,but to tarnish it's image.
Karma is a bitch,but it has a way of paying people back for harm they did.

(1) (Reply)

Lower Left Abdominal Pain / Open Letter To Nigerians: Brace-up For What Covid19 Is Bringing. / Sweden's Controversial COVID-19 Stratergy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.