Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Where Can I Learn To Draw In Portharcourt ??? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Where Can I Learn To Draw In Portharcourt ??? (1504 Views)

How To Draw And Paint Comic Style Character Easy. / I Need Someone To Draw 50 Pictures For 50 Words / I Want To Learn How To Draw. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Learn To Draw In Portharcourt ??? by Callertunez: 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
Please any artist in portharcourt? Where can I learn realistic drawing...
Re: Where Can I Learn To Draw In Portharcourt ??? by Callertunez: 8:11am On Dec 21, 2019
Portharcourt artists...
Re: Where Can I Learn To Draw In Portharcourt ??? by thomzywezt1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
That's true i need to learn too
and i stay in port hacourt
Re: Where Can I Learn To Draw In Portharcourt ??? by Callertunez: 4:37am On Dec 22, 2019
thomzywezt1:
That's true i need to learn too and i stay in port hacourt
I hope someone comes on board with an answer
Re: Where Can I Learn To Draw In Portharcourt ??? by Callertunez: 8:37am On Dec 24, 2019
?
Re: Where Can I Learn To Draw In Portharcourt ??? by faceland: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Callertunez:
I hope someone comes on board with an answer

I suspect you are not serious or you would go to YouTube search and type 'how to draw' or walk into any art shop/studio and ask to be an apprentice (either free or you even pay the artist 2k or 3k monthly) to just observe him work... So in your whole city, you haven't seen an art studio?
Re: Where Can I Learn To Draw In Portharcourt ??? by Callertunez: 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
faceland:

I suspect you are not serious or you would go to YouTube search and type 'how to draw' or walk into any art shop/studio and ask to be an apprentice (either free or you even pay the artist 2k or 3k monthly) to just observe him work... So in your whole city, you haven't seen an art studio?
I'm new there bro, not everyone is unserious about their life... Thank you for your reply
Re: Where Can I Learn To Draw In Portharcourt ??? by faceland: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
Callertunez:
I'm new there bro, not everyone is unserious about their life... Thank you for your reply

So if your boss ask you to go and make a stamp, wouldn't you ask bike men, taxi driver or even your neighbor where they make stamps? Okay go online and type artist shops/gallery/studio in PH (if you are too shy to ask an okada). Even if you are to meet an artist, the first thing he would ask is what have you drawn? Then he can know where to start. Even a 2 years old child would first draw before asking 'uncle' to teach him.

It's just an observation sha. Especially as you haven't gotten reply in 4 days. May be you need to make the effort yourself. And by the way; drawing is a lot of work, it is best you have passion for it otherwise you would be impatient to master it.
Re: Where Can I Learn To Draw In Portharcourt ??? by Callertunez: 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
faceland:

So if your boss ask you to go and make a stamp, wouldn't you ask bike men, taxi driver or even your neighbor where they make stamps? Okay go online and type artist shops/gallery/studio in PH (if you are too shy to ask an okada). Even if you are to meet an artist, the first thing he would ask is what have you drawn? Then he can know where to start. Even a 2 years old child would first draw before asking 'uncle' to teach him.

It's just an observation sha. Especially as you haven't gotten reply in 4 days. May be you need to make the effort yourself. And by the way; drawing is a lot of work, it is best you have passion for it otherwise you would be impatient to master it.
I don't really know where you are driving to with this, I asked a simple question. Don't make this too ambiguous

Re: Where Can I Learn To Draw In Portharcourt ??? by faceland: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
That pretty impressive. At your level you don't need a teacher, just go to YouTube (also research grid although I would advise to make 2 freehand sketch to 1 grid/scale drawings).

What am trying to say is, use Google or YouTube search.
Re: Where Can I Learn To Draw In Portharcourt ??? by Callertunez: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
faceland:
That pretty impressive. At your level you don't need a teacher, just go to YouTube (also research grid although I would advise to make 2 freehand sketch to 1 grid/scale drawings).

What am trying to say is, use Google or YouTube search.
Alright I'll check on Google. I just can't make realistic drawings that's my ish. Whatever the bolded means though, I'll research cheesy

(1) (Reply)

In Urgent Need Of A Graphics Designer Full Time Job & Remote / Customise This Church Flyer Template / Akin's Monkey And The Dusty Sugar Cube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.