Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

A Complete Guide For Tuition Free Universities In Europe: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Complete Guide For Tuition Free Universities In Europe: (794 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Factors To Consider When Applying For Tuition-tree Universities Abroad / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Complete Guide For Tuition Free Universities In Europe: by dunhil: 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2010
Studying abroad has not been as easy as propagated by the so-called study abroad experts. I have spent so much time, energy and money on the internet trying to find out what works from what does not, when we talk about studying abroad-for-free.

The internet has been messed up with lots of study abroad-for-free junks. The big question is:
Which of the countries in Europe can you study without paying a dime for your tuition (school fees)?
Why must I choose this country?
How can I apply to these schools?
What are the necessary documents needed?
When is the application period?

Finally, if studying abroad-for-free is possible, then what are all the necessary information that can help me achieve this without any junk?

Dear reader, if this or any of these questions has been bordering you, then this guide is your answer. I will try as much as I can to avoid feeding you with the information that is not necessary.To request for a free information about this guide,you can simply send a blank email to bogeharrison(at)yahoo.com,or text ur email to +2348035256840 with the subject-"TUITION FREE UNIVERSITY INFO" and the information will be sent to you.I want to avoid giving the information to those that has no need of it.
Re: A Complete Guide For Tuition Free Universities In Europe: by justwise(m): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2010
@ dunhil

Are you studying abroad now for free or done it b4 with that ur e-document?
Re: A Complete Guide For Tuition Free Universities In Europe: by worry246(m): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2010
If it's free why not post it here.

angry Or is it not free?  angry
Tell the truth you will ask people to pay for another E-book full of rubbish. embarassed
Re: A Complete Guide For Tuition Free Universities In Europe: by easylogic(m): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2010
Why don't you post the information here,for free,so that whoever is intrested can see.besides,a quick google search can easily reveal the tuition free countries in europe.

(1)

Italian Visa / Study In Malaysia (uk Campus) 2011 Intake Or Visit For Business Or Pleasure / Immigration Support 2 Ease Visa Issuance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.