Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Document Certification/legalisation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Document Certification/legalisation (937 Views)

Authentication And Legalisation / ASUU TO SUSPEND STRIKE IF GOVT RELEASES DOCUMENT OF 200BN FUND DEPOSITED AT CBN / Drama In Edo: Teacher Cant Read Her Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Document Certification/legalisation by Donmeca(m): 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2010
I need to know if all law courts are notary public. In other words, can I take my certificates to the court here in Abuja for legalisation or do we have different offices for that purpose?. These documents are needed for an overseas study and the school said they must be "certified by a notary public.

Thanks, me i no be lawyer abeg help me.
Re: Document Certification/legalisation by tim2: 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2010
a notary public is a lawyer that as above 7 years working experience,you could also find a notary public in the court premises.make sure you deal with the one that as an office.
Re: Document Certification/legalisation by Donmeca(m): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2010
Thanks Tim. Okay, I shud not do it with anyone if he has no office (i.e. not every lawyer in the court can do it). What does it really cost per document?, average cost.
Re: Document Certification/legalisation by tim2: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2010
its peanuts ,you will be able to afford it .But they paid for the stamps and seals.if you are chap man ,you can pay only 500 card for many documents,but na 100 if na me

(1) (Reply)

Biometric Jamb Registration / Aau Ekpoma Strike / Federal Polytechnic Offa 2011 Admission Confirm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.