Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea (35445 Views)

Arsenal Fans Mob Aubameyang Lamboghini After Tottenham Win (Photos, Video) / Tammy Abraham Has Been Strictly Dealt With: Lampard / FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by livebyday(m): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2019
No drinks on me: The pair met as managers when Lampard took his Derby side to Old Trafford last season

Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho has revealed he won't share a drink with Chelsea boss Frank Lampard after Sunday's crunch top-four clash between the sides.

Mourinho won three Premier League crowns across two spells at Stamford Bridge, with then Chelsea midfielder Lampard playing a key role in the Portuguese' success in west London.

The pair have maintained a close relationship, and Lampard said on Friday he has "huge respect" for the 56-year-old but does not want to be a "clone" of him.

The Spurs boss said he would "always love" Lampard but revealed that a hug, rather than a post-match drink, was the only hospitality his opposite number could expect this weekend.

"I don't think [we will have a drink] because our stadium is built in the way that our office is completely on the inside our private headquarters," Mourinho said.

"Until now I didn't invite any managers to go there and I don't think I'll do that with Frank. But a big hug before the game and another after the game, that's for sure independent of results and who is happy.

"I think our feelings will be forever. I'll always be grateful to him for what he gave me as a player. Nothing is going to change that. I love the guy, I will always love the guy. I hope he loses on Sunday."

The pair met as managers when Lampard took his Derby side to Old Trafford last season, but this fixure will have added spice as Mourinho's Spurs can leapfrog their London rivals with victory.

Source:https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/mourinho-wont-share-drink-with-lampard-tottenham-chelsea-a4319111.html

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by nwamabo247(m): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2019
Na to win the game is most important not to share drink or not,

32 Likes

Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by livebyday(m): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2019
This right here is an example of class

Mourinho is such a class act.. Class recognizes class cool

I am really enjoying his new mind set

Always calm, always real no more gloomy moody behaviour

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by Lovelies1: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2019
livebyday:
This right here is an example of class

Mourinho is such a class act.. Class recognizes class cool

I am really enjoying his new mind set

Always calm, always real no more gloomy moody behaviour

On the property issue check my signature for contact details
Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by oluwatosink: 11:00am On Dec 21, 2019
If Lampard win mourinho again.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by livebyday(m): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2019
oluwatosink:
If Lampard win mourinho again.. undecided

Not possible

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by oluwatosink: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2019
livebyday:

Not possible
Everything is possible in football..
I believe Chelsea can win the match

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by livebyday(m): 11:10am On Dec 21, 2019
oluwatosink:

Okay after the match we will talk grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
WIN, LOSE OR DRAW.....

CHELSEA FOR LIFE!!

KTBFFH.

Let's go Boys.

We will always love the special one tho.

We can never ever forget the beautiful moments we shared together.

As long as Jose is not playing against our beloveth CHELSEA, we will always support him wherever he goes...

But not on Sunday, Sorry in advance, The special and the only one!

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
oluwatosink:

Correct Man.

The match go shock Chelsea haters.

BLUES FOR LIFE.

KTBFFH.

WalkerMichael:

Lol quote me after this match.
Tottenham would kill Chelsea. The last you all would get is a draw.
Okay o, Angel Michael.
See you after the match!
Blackking98:
Spurs were outclassed yesterday by the Young Lions in Blue
Totally outclassed.
The boy above your post disappeared since yesterday o.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by wonuks(m): 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
cheesy
Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by punisha: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
When did not sharing drinks start winning matches? Abi Lampard don dey poison people drink...iranu
Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by alfasexy: 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
"I love the guy, I will always love the guy. I hope he loses on Sunday."

Pure Mourinho. grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by cRobo: 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
He means business not there to party

1 Like

Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by TellMeTheTruth(m): 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
That's their problem!

We have more important issues to deal with here in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by PlugBlogng: 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by Formularcr7: 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by Abalado(f): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
This mourinho will never change with his pride attitude,, which drink is he sharing bayi, is it Goldberg or trophy?

1 Like

Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by osamz007: 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Special one

2 Likes

Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by Jamesilvar(m): 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
undecided

Buhari is a Tyrant He can never change.

Sowere has been detained even when court says he should be freed.

Where are those shouting sai baba 4+4 sign grin

And the funniest thing is that the Yorubas worship and are very afraid of them the Fulanis, so they kept mute.

U miss road?

7 Likes

Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by Pavarottii(m): 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
Stale gist
Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by Jack500: 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
undecided

And the funniest thing is that the Yorubas worship and are very afraid of them the Fulanis, so they kept mute.

Mynd44, Seun, lalasticlacla

Derailing of thread. Rule 1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by lyriclekidd(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
Okay
Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by Homers123(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
Jose took Lampard the player to the peak of his career but I hope the student will Teach the Rabbi today.

2 Likes

Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by 1kworks: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
Lol.

See as bloggers make the headline look like say na fight.

1k only oh. Arrange your season's greetings messages. I will customize this one below with your logo and contact details.

Also, holla if you want to arrange some other graphic design jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by contigiency(m): 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
undecided

When you over do things, you will be carried away such that you would hardly understand where and when to carry your madness. Look at the thread again and see if it's the right place to bring your stupidity.

13 Likes

Re: Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea by mechanics(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2019
nwamabo247:
Na to win the game is most important not to share drink or not,
hahahah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Now I Know Who I Am’: Giannis Antetokounmpo Makes An Epic First Trip Home . / 13 Under-16 Soccer Team Trapped In Underwater Cave For 5days In Thailand(Photos) / PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.