Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Hello Scriptwriters - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hello Scriptwriters (267 Views)

Hello Pot (2024) - Nollywood Movie / Attention Scriptwriters!!! / Hello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Scriptwriters by saksltd: 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hello Scriptwriters,

I am looking for a talented scriptwriter I can buy his or her script.

What I’m I looking for?

Any Genre- Please Identify

Working Title

Logline

Synopsis

Summary of or script.

First 5 pages of your script.

Please read carefully: Your summary must Identify your Protagonist/s; his or her goal and the obstacle he is she is or has to face to achieve the goal, Antagonist/s, story world and most importantly, I need to see the inciting incident and definitely the 3 Acts structure of your script.

P.S. Your script must have dept and writer must be open to editing the script to suit production needs.

Please respond via email to saks13ltd@gmail.com

Good luck.
Re: Hello Scriptwriters by chival(f): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
I do have a script but I've been duped so many times I've become wary. So I'll meet you half way. I could send you the first five pages and the synopsis, but that's all I'm willing to do. Let me know if that arrangement suits you.

Oh, at the risk of sounding like I'm blowing my own trumpet, I should mention that I am an accomplished script writer. Written almost 40 movie scripts so far. I'd like to remain anonymous for now though.
Re: Hello Scriptwriters by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
chival:
I do have a script but I've been duped so many times I've become wary. So I'll meet you half way. I could send you the first five pages and the synopsis, but that's all I'm willing to do. Let me know if that arrangement suits you.

Oh, at the risk of sounding like I'm blowing my own trumpet, I should mention that I am an accomplished script writer. Written almost 40 movie scripts so far. I'd like to remain anonymous for now though.

I feel bad

2016-2017 I hade a highly praised script on crime genre.

I was in school then and had a very poor CGPA at the end of that session, I abandoned the script and further lost it - it was written on paper.

Very confident i would have written the last plot by now. I feel sad i threw away something that could have earned me a decent money.

What's the average price you sold a script?

Someday, i'm still confident i'll pick up the pen again.
Re: Hello Scriptwriters by chival(f): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
AkeNathan:

I feel bad

2016-2017 I hade a highly praised script on crime genre.

I was in school then and had a very poor CGPA at the end of that session, I abandoned the script and further lost it - it was written on paper.

Very confident i would have written the last plot by now. I feel sad i threw away something that could have earned me a decent money.

What's the average price you sold a script?

Someday, i'm still confident i'll pick up the pen again.

If it's in you, then there'll be no stopping you. I have lost a handful of scripts as well so I understand how you feel. Charges vary and to a large extent depend on how well you are known/how good you are, and the producer you are working with. There are no hard and fast rules.

(1) (Reply)

One EPIC MOVIE Nigerians Should Watch During This CONVID-19 Holiday / Please I Need Ideas On Killing Boredom / Covid-19: Time To Stop Reacting, Africa Must Respond - Congressman Bimbo Daramol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.