Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

My Client Wants To Buy Dollar Inflow - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Client Wants To Buy Dollar Inflow (1083 Views)

CBN Reports Upsurge In Dollar Inflow / CBN Confirms Highest Dollar Inflow In 19 Months / Dollar Inflow For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Client Wants To Buy Dollar Inflow by sandygechy(f): 2:16am On Dec 22, 2019
Good morning Nairalanders.My client want to buy dollar inflow from a seller based in Lagos.Only seller or mandate should contact me on 08037746256.
Re: My Client Wants To Buy Dollar Inflow by sandygechy(f): 2:18am On Dec 22, 2019
Conditions for the transaction. 1.Seller must pre-advice buyer.
Re: My Client Wants To Buy Dollar Inflow by sandygechy(f): 2:19am On Dec 22, 2019
2. Transaction must be carried out in the bank.
Re: My Client Wants To Buy Dollar Inflow by sandygechy(f): 2:21am On Dec 22, 2019
3.Only sellers who are ready to conclude in 3 working days should contact me.
Re: My Client Wants To Buy Dollar Inflow by sholatech(m): 3:11am On Dec 22, 2019
How much inflow? I usually sell in tranches of 50k usd
Re: My Client Wants To Buy Dollar Inflow by sandygechy(f): 3:32am On Dec 22, 2019
Let's continue on whatsapp.Chat me up on 08037746256 pls.
Re: My Client Wants To Buy Dollar Inflow by sandygechy(f): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2019
sholatech:
How much inflow? I usually sell in tranches of 50k usd
I've not heard from u.U don't have ur contact details here.
Re: My Client Wants To Buy Dollar Inflow by sandygechy(f): 10:27am On Dec 22, 2019
Call or chat me up.Let's close this deal fasttttt
Re: My Client Wants To Buy Dollar Inflow by sandygechy(f): 11:00am On Dec 22, 2019
I'm waiting for ur calls and chats.
Re: My Client Wants To Buy Dollar Inflow by sandygechy(f): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
Keep the calls coming...
Re: My Client Wants To Buy Dollar Inflow by sandygechy(f): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
FX THROUGH BANK FORM M
RATE: 580/$
MIN TRANSACTION: $5M
Genuine FX Deal!
*PROCEDURE*
1. Buyer will go to his Bank and get FORM M

2. Fill it and forward across along with the MOU/ Payment Instruction that will be forwarded to you

3. Seller pays USD to Buyer nominated Account

4. Buyer confirms and pay Provider's Naira equivalent and everyone involved
Re: My Client Wants To Buy Dollar Inflow by sandygechy(f): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
FX THROUGH BANK FORM M
RATE: 585/$
MIN TRANSACTION: $5M
Genuine FX Deal!
*PROCEDURE*
1. Buyer will go to his Bank and get FORM M

2. Fill it and forward across along with the MOU/ Payment Instruction that will be forwarded to you

3. Seller pays USD to Buyer nominated Account

4. Buyer confirms and pay Provider's Naira equivalent and everyone involved
Re: My Client Wants To Buy Dollar Inflow by sandygechy(f): 9:04am On Jun 16, 2023
INFLOW USD FOR SALE @ N745 less 5
(UBA TO UBA ONLY)

PROCEDURE:
1. Buyer nominates his preferred UBA branch in Lagos or Abuja and informs Seller.
2. Buyer gives necessary instructions to his Bank Manager in respect of the transaction.
3. Seller visits Buyer's preferred UBA branch and meets with the Branch Manager.
4. Both Seller & Branch Manager confirm availability of funds.
5. Seller credits Buyer's nominated UBA dom account.
6. Branch Manager credits Seller’s Naira Account.
7. Next is transaction.

BUT,
If the Buyer request for more than $5m... it's also available up to the tune of $10m...provided his Branch manager can confirm that he has a fully funded Naira account for the amount that he wants to buy...

As you are aware...once the Naira is confirmed by the Branch Manager... *the Buyer’s Dom Account will be credited first* after he confirms payment then he pays the Naira equivalent to the seller accordingly..
Call/WhatsApp: 07084080669
Re: My Client Wants To Buy Dollar Inflow by sandygechy(f): 9:32am On Jan 06
Happy New Year Everyone!!!
Business has started in earnest.
Re: My Client Wants To Buy Dollar Inflow by sandygechy(f): 9:33am On Jan 06
TRANSFER PROCEDURE FOR INFLOW @ =N=1135/$ - =N=5
1. Seller and Buyer sign PI.
2. Parties confirm USD & NAIRA with Bank Manager or AOs.
3. Buyer and Seller fill transfer forms and moves funds simultaneously.
4. Parties confirm transfers.
5. Facilitators are paid.
6. End of transaction
7. Next Tranch
Zenith to Zenith only
Minimum volume is $5M

(1) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos Becomes $13.2 Billion Richer In Just Minutes / Online Business You Can Be Earning Over 100k From Home Monthly 100% Guaranteed!! / First 500 People To Get 200naira Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.