Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Can I Play Pes, Fifa And God Of War On This Machine? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Can I Play Pes, Fifa And God Of War On This Machine? (1964 Views)

Play Pes 2021 Mobile With A Gamepad / Want To Get A Laptop For The Sole Purpose Of Playing Fifa And Pes 19 / Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Play Pes, Fifa And God Of War On This Machine? by ZackOF: 7:35am On Dec 22, 2019
here is the specs of the machine, can i play pes, fifa and god of war on it. Experienced and expert gamers, pls help.

Lenovo Thinkpad X230

Core i5 2.6ghz
8gb ram
256GB ssd
12.5"
6 hours battery
Re: Can I Play Pes, Fifa And God Of War On This Machine? by flyingdutchman(m): 8:13am On Dec 22, 2019
ZackOF:
here is the specs of the machine, can i play pes, fifa and god of war on it. Experienced and expert gamers, pls help.

Lenovo Thinkpad X230

Core i5 2.6ghz
8gb ram
256GB ssd
12.5"
6 hours battery
I see no reason why you cannot! Just avoid storing the games in the hard drive. Get an external hard drive and you will be good. 8Gb RAM and SSD hard drive for that matter with 2.6ghz is more than enough for gaming. Just dont keep the games in the hard drive of the pc.
Re: Can I Play Pes, Fifa And God Of War On This Machine? by DaveHert(m): 8:27am On Dec 22, 2019
ZackOF:

Lenovo Thinkpad X230

Core i5 2.6ghz
8gb ram
256GB ssd
12.5"
6 hours battery

Bros pls God Of War is a Playstation exclusive game. It is a PS game and cannot be played on PC.

Other than that ur PC spec is ok for average gaming.

1 Like

Re: Can I Play Pes, Fifa And God Of War On This Machine? by ZackOF: 8:32am On Dec 22, 2019
flyingdutchman:

I see no reason why you cannot! Just avoid storing the games in the hard drive. Get an external hard drive and you will be good. 8Gb RAM and SSD hard drive for that matter with 2.6ghz is more than enough for gaming. Just dont keep the games in the hard drive of the pc.
Thanks bro. i really appreciate it. Please one more thing, where can i get fifa and pes games

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Play Pes, Fifa And God Of War On This Machine? by ZackOF: 8:33am On Dec 22, 2019
DaveHert:

Bros pls when did God Of War that is a Playstation exclusive game become available on PC? It's is a PC game and cannot be played on PC.

Other than that ur of spec is ok for average gaming.
thanks bro. do you know anyhwere i can get pes and fifa games
Re: Can I Play Pes, Fifa And God Of War On This Machine? by flyingdutchman(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2019
ZackOF:
Thanks bro. i really appreciate it. Please one more thing, where can i get fifa and pes games
That, I honestly cannot answer. But, how about these options?
1) Buy online
2) Burn from a friend or game centre
3) Download via torrent, cracked versions

(Options 2 and 3) not recommended, as today na Sunday- Holy Day.
Re: Can I Play Pes, Fifa And God Of War On This Machine? by DaveHert(m): 10:29am On Dec 22, 2019
ZackOF:

Am a console gamer but I use to download PC games from www.oceanofgames.com back in the days... They are still pretty active and updated.

Either use that or www.fitgirl-repacks.site she usually repacks her games to have smaller size by compressing it for download.
Re: Can I Play Pes, Fifa And God Of War On This Machine? by Ejebleje: 11:28am On Dec 22, 2019
The specs you posted didnt include dedicated graphics, and as such most of the games you desire to play may barely even allow installation on this p.c and if you force the issue, the games wont play.

To enjoy low-end to mid-level games, you need AT LEAST 2GB OF vram.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Play Pes, Fifa And God Of War On This Machine? by lekjons(m): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
ZackOF:

Lenovo Thinkpad X230

Core i5 2.6ghz
8gb ram
256GB ssd
12.5"
6 hours battery
Lolz
Okay, it isn't a gaming system but it can do some decent gaming.

Here is a list of games I've played on it;
DMC; devil may cry
Far cry 3
Mafia 2
Assassin's creed:Rouge
Assassin's creed:Black flag(lowest settings and resolution)
GTA 4
GTA 5(lowest settings and resolution)
Call of duty:modern warfare 1,2 and 3
Call of duty : Black ops 1&2
Metal Gear Solid 5
Battlefield Bad company 2
Battlefield 3
Spec ops:the line
Max Payne 3
Just Cause 2
Pes 17(never tried 18 or fifa)
God of war is not made for pc but you can play 'chains of olympus' and 'ghost of sparta' via ppsspp emulator on pc.
Re: Can I Play Pes, Fifa And God Of War On This Machine? by EngrBouss(m): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
ZackOF:

I can provide pes and fifa. Kindly contact me here 07087210933
Re: Can I Play Pes, Fifa And God Of War On This Machine? by ZackOF: 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
lekjons:
Lolz
Okay, it isn't a gaming system but it can do some decent gaming.

Here is a list of games I've played on it;
DMC; devil may cry
Far cry 3
Mafia 2
Assassin's creed:Rouge
Assassin's creed:Black flag(lowest settings and resolution)
GTA 4
GTA 5(lowest settings and resolution)
Call of duty:modern warfare 1,2 and 3
Call of duty : Black ops 1&2
Metal Gear Solid 5
Battlefield Bad company 2
Battlefield 3
Spec ops:the line
Max Payne 3
Just Cause 2
Pes 17(never tried 18 or fifa)
God of war is not made for pc but you can play 'chains of olympus' and 'ghost of sparta' via ppsspp emulator on pc.
this is nice. Thanks
Re: Can I Play Pes, Fifa And God Of War On This Machine? by ZackOF: 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
flyingdutchman:

That, I honestly cannot answer. But, how about these options?
1) Buy online
2) Burn from a friend or game centre
3) Download via torrent, cracked versions

(Options 2 and 3) not recommended, as today na Sunday- Holy Day.
tnx
Re: Can I Play Pes, Fifa And God Of War On This Machine? by ZackOF: 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
DaveHert:

Am a console gamer but I use to download PC games from www.oceanofgames.com back in the days... They are still pretty active and updated.

Either use that or www.fitgirl-repacks.site she usually repacks her games to have smaller size by compressing it for download.

tnx man. I really appreciate it
Re: Can I Play Pes, Fifa And God Of War On This Machine? by flyingdutchman(m): 2:24am On Dec 23, 2019
ZackOF post=85141p499:
tnx
You're welcome!
Re: Can I Play Pes, Fifa And God Of War On This Machine? by DaveHert(m): 6:42am On Dec 23, 2019
ZackOF:
tnx man. I really appreciate it

U r welcome!

(1) (Reply)

Sold Sold Gaming Water cooling Desktop for sale 260k / These Laptops Are Perfect For PC Gaming. / PS2 Gamers, Gather Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.