Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested (3247 Views)

A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters / Civilian JTF Who Maltreated 2 Boys In Borno Cos Of 30k Arrested & Handcuffed(pix / Yahoo Boy With Police Plate Number On His Benz Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 22, 2019
Yesterday a viral video was released where a woman was caught on cam malhandling her little maid ... She is cooling off at the police station now

Re: The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested by slimjohn2k5: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2019
What is her story now.
This is really extreme
Re: The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested by AVECDEO: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2019
I'll honestly like to give her the same WWE move she made on that little girl....

Hustle ooooo....make your kids no go dey stay with one wicked relative...GOD forbid!

3 Likes

Re: The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 22, 2019
All because the little girl misplaced her ATM card
Re: The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested by dulux07(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2019
Serves her right
Re: The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested by Bola146(f): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2019
embarassed cry

Good but they will soon set her free embarassed Oh Lord which kind of Oloriburuku woman and stupid mother is this !!!!! The police should bite her too naked, nonsense cry
Re: The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested by falcon01: 9:08am On Dec 22, 2019
I feel relieved the girl is ok, I mean the way she smacked her down on the ground i have a strong mind but damn that smacking stroke my heart. The woman should be fined a very huge amount of money, to the girl for damages physical emotional and psychological and she should be placed under house arrest for 5 months and on probation for 3 months with constant monitoring.

3 Likes

Re: The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested by falcon01: 9:10am On Dec 22, 2019
Damiriel:
All because the little girl misplaced her ATM card
nop, all because the woman almost slammed her own little girl with the car door, which she luckily escaped and the woman felt it was the fault of the househelp that she almost killed her own daughter because she shouldn't have allowed her out of the car. Gbam!

4 Likes

Re: The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested by Mightyhaiz: 9:21am On Dec 22, 2019
So she made good her threat that she hadn't even started beating that child ..until they get home first..

She actually finished this girl body with whip..wetin the pikin do?This is terrible!
Re: The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested by royalamour(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2019
This is an old picture.

False news.

1 Like

Re: The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested by bigdaddygeee(m): 9:27am On Dec 22, 2019
The height of WICKEDNESS
Re: The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested by Mightyhaiz: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2019
royalamour:
This is an old picture.

False news.
wao,..but the characters resemble grin

1 Like

Re: The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested by daddytime(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2019
A very beautiful piece of news.

See the ugly evil bitch looking like a local wrestler.

Very wicked and heartless demon.

2 Likes

Re: The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested by revenge001: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2019
i blame the parents of the little innocent girl, why give birth when you can't take care of them, the parents of the girl should be arrested instead

Free the woman please sad sad sad angry
Re: The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2019
very good. Let them charge her to court after slamming her on the floor too.
Re: The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested by ThierryJay: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2019
royalamour:
This is an old picture.

False news.

Please confirm this assertion with evidence! I was also worried it could be a different picture. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested by Olugbenga1234: 10:05am On Dec 22, 2019
Damiriel:
Yesterday a viral video was released where a woman was caught on cam malhandling her little maid ... She is cooling off at the police station now
so this bitch still went home and dealt with the girl. undecided undecidedits sad

2 Likes

Re: The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested by simplelad(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2019
Wicked woman. Her physical appearance shows her inner heartless behaviour. Wicked, Wicked, wicked woman!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested by APOPTOSIS: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2019
I don't believe this is the LADY and the MAID.
The MAID was smaller than the person depicted above.
In fact that MAID looked more MALNOURISHED in that video compared to the one above......
How did she GAIN WEIGHT overnight..??

The JEZEBEL is yet to be caught.
PLEASE STOP circulating her Counterpart in wickedness.

1 Like

Re: The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested by Catchfirez: 11:25am On Dec 22, 2019
Re: The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested by LadySarah: 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
Old news
Re: The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
Fear Woman
Re: The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested by amakadihot87(f): 12:15am On Dec 24, 2019
Damiriel:
......these are old pics bah
Re: The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
Damiriel:

Helo miss, I just sent u a pm... Pls kindly respond

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Cop Shot Man Dead For Questioning Search –source / Help Me I Married A Hookup Girl / 'If You Are Not A Soldier,Don't Do This To Avoid Beating':Man Says(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.