Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

I Need Your Advice On The Cost Decking A 3 Storey Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Your Advice On The Cost Decking A 3 Storey Building (750 Views)

3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) / How The 3 Storey Building Collapsed In Ibadan — Construction Workers / Photos As 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice On The Cost Decking A 3 Storey Building by Collinz01: 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hello brothers and sisters

I am presently building a 3 storey building and need your advice on the cost of decking for each level to compare with what I have been spending so far as I have a feeling that I am being ripped off.
The building is on the second decking and I was quoted 4.5 million Naira. Each level has 7 rooms. Meanwhile I cost me that much to complete the first decking. It’s quite hard to establish what’s going on as I live in Australia but there’s this feeling that I’m being ripped off. I’m just here to find out the truth from honest people who have built this type of house. I was also told it would cost 18 to 20 million to complete the entire building. Please advise

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On The Cost Decking A 3 Storey Building by Conceptman: 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
Collinz01:

I am presently building a 3 storey building and need your advice on the cost of decking for each level to compare with what I have been spending so far as I have a feeling that I am being ripped off.
The building is on the second decking and I was quoted 4.5 million Naira. Each level has 7 rooms. Meanwhile I cost me that much to complete the first decking. It’s quite hard to establish what’s going on as I live in Australia but there’s this feeling that I’m being ripped off. I’m just here to find out the truth from honest people who have built this type of house. I was also told it would cost 18 to 20 million to complete the entire building. Please advise
you can post it on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/1280 I'm sure u will find help. You can contact us for your aluminium windows sir. Check https://www.nairaland.com/4814062/aluminium-windows-building-casement-casement/4
Re: I Need Your Advice On The Cost Decking A 3 Storey Building by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
Collinz01:

contact me for the full estimate and cost breakdown.

09056082348(call & Whatsapp)
Re: I Need Your Advice On The Cost Decking A 3 Storey Building by Bimpsyyyyy: 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
Collinz01:

For your detailed estimate and the materials usage and labour amount to be paid ,just WhatsApp me on 09069193297

(1) (Reply)

Excel Villa Ikorodu, Just 10 Minutes Drive From Ikorodu Garage / Tenements Bungalow On A Full Plot For Sale @ Alapere + Pics / Brand Newly Built 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Ajah With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.