Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

What Are The Impacts Of NIN Over Jamb? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Impacts Of NIN Over Jamb? (442 Views)

‘120, 160, 140’ — Concerns Over Jamb’s Cut-off Marks For Varsities In Last Six Y / Ishaq Oloyede Insists On The Use Of NIN To Register For UTME / Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Impacts Of NIN Over Jamb? by FlordFlorez(m): 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
Happy sunday to everyone here. This questions have been troubling me since the announcement of no NIN no Jamb policy by its management. My questions are, would this new policy affect those that want to reg for both jamb and DE at the same time? Again, taking myself as an example, i had embark on changing the date of my birth on jamb (i had paid the fee, it only remains for my school to send it to jamb by next year). If this is successful, the date of birth on my NIN would be different from my old jamb i would be using for the DE registration. With this, how would i be affected?

Please, let the mobs do the needful. I need advice from people that matter. I don't want to make mistakes.
Re: What Are The Impacts Of NIN Over Jamb? by Gemineye: 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
FlordFlorez:
Happy sunday to everyone here. This questions have been troubling me since the announcement of no NIN no Jamb policy by its management. My questions are, would this new policy affect those that want to reg for both jamb and DE at the same time? Again, taking myself as an example, i had embark on changing the date of my birth on jamb (i had paid the fee, it only remains for my school to send it to jamb by next year). If this is successful, the date of birth on my NIN would be different from my old jamb i would be using for the DE registration. With this, how would i be affected?

Please, let the mobs do the needful. I need advice from people that matter. I don't want to make mistakes.
I've been asking about the bolded...haven't gotten an answer yet

My thoughts are it won't affect it...since biometrics didn't affect...this probably won't. #unpopular opinion tho
Re: What Are The Impacts Of NIN Over Jamb? by FlordFlorez(m): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
Gemineye:
I've been asking about the bolded...haven't gotten an answer yet

My thoughts are it won't affect it...since biometrics didn't affect...this probably won't. #unpopular opinion tho
i pray it wont.

(1) (Reply)

WAEC GCE 2020 Exam Time-table | Jan/feb 1st Series / Four Weeks Intensive Skill Acquisition In Ibadan / 2020 JAMB Result Is Out! You Can Now Check Your UTME Result.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.