Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture (14142 Views)

Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) / The Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Has Been Arrested / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by ucheuzor1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
Want to specially than the person that took the video. If not for him, this gruesome injustice would have continued without notice. Just look at how she has destroyed the poor girls body.

3 Likes

Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by liberalchick(f): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
This isn’t enough, the parents or guardians of that child should also be arrested!

1 Like

Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by 8stargeneral: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
very ugly bitch... let police smack her down as well
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Mutemenot(m): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
My only wish this Christmas is to have that woman in my custody. Her life will never remain the same

1 Like

Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Enculer2: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
Old picture.

The original poster is an example of a typical Nigeria - too lazy to research.
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Karrima: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
So ugly
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by tunary(m): 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
AnyibestDede:
Women are more violent than men. just that men are stronger and that's our only saving grace.
Very interesting
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by sylve11: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
make them give me chance make i carry the woman flog ground like the way she did it to the little girl. angry cool
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Conceptman: 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
What a demon grin go and enjoy Christmas inside cell. Wicked woman
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by sevo(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
I knew she’d be ugly.

My thoughts exactly... Immediately I saw the pix
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Humphrizy(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
aminusodiq:
Good for dah wicked woman....for anyone supporting her barbaric acts/ dos who were blaming d husband on d other thred!!! may someone do to u dah kiinda smackdown grin grin grin nd may u land with ur neck!! cheesy grin

Amen... Some people like to support nonsense

1 Like

Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Starhearts: 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ugly woman

She will neva knw peace because she has murdered peace
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
Look at those arms... sad

By the way, is she a weightlifter We need talented athletes for Tokyo, please.
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by ceeceeuwa: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
Igbo women and wickedness...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by chukxie(m): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
Dear Op:
flog - flogged (past tense)
fling - flung (past tense)
I think you meant to write flogged, not "flung".

Back to the matter, that woman suppose chop cowtail koboko.
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Bejusttoall: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
AuntLaVIV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpoMc_j9ypY

See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/5593539/nigeria-lady-beating-underage-househelp

This is a fake picture, this is mearnt to let the culprit escape arrest. Watch the video very well, the little child is not as old as the in this picture.

4 Likes

Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Ten06(m): 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
Wicked woman. She should be in jail for a while
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Conceptman: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
oloriooko:
What could this little girl have done to deserve such WWE Smackdown move by this woman. That move was a "finish her" move which could have led to spinal cord injury for the little girl, even if she be witch she should not be treated that way.
that was what I felt immediately I saw the video, the spinal cord
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
The heart of some women is just pure evil
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Sureman707: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
See her face...

Most women think if they don't exhibit their wickedness like this they cease being "MADAMS"

1 Like

Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by nwatakwocha1: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
Face no good,heart no good. Wetin you gain
[/s]
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by nwatakwocha1: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
This woman must pay for what she did to the child. I pray our police men will not collect some changes and set the wicked woman free.
[/s]
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Theoarhics: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
God bless the man that exposed this beast of a lady. God punish this woman and her generation. That was how I was maltreated too when I stayed with one wicked aunty about 18 years ago. I cannot forget how that woman humiliated me .

2 Likes

Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by micflo28(m): 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
We have so many wrestlers yet we don't use them during Olympics. This woman should be sentenced to win gold medal in wrestling in next years Olympics or be hanged to death. So she plans to lose, she better fights and die.
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by LINTUNE(m): 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
I must confess,as an Igbo boy,I noticed that most of our women are involved in such heinous act, Igbo women are too wicked towards their maids,I can attest to this..its so typical for an average Igbo woman..u will hardly see women of other tribe behaving in such manner,its very rare
,..make God help our Igbo women.. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by 8stargeneral: 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
see belle like bag of beans... wicked soul
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by greggng: 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
I blame parents that give birth to kids they cannot train...is a sin to do that....is better u remain childless than to bring a child that will be treated like a slave...infact govt should make laws banning poor people from giving birth to more than 2 kids.....most of them 've 10 children ....when responsibility became too much the loan some to wicked people

2 Likes

Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Sparkle777(f): 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
Naahhh....this is an old pix of another wicked madam. Hope they are not covering the recent woman up?
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Walelavender(m): 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
What cruel and heartless woman. I hope she gets served the right dose of justice.

Man inhumanity to man
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by swedbase(m): 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
AnyibestDede:
Women are more violent than men. j[b]ust that men are stronger and that's our only saving grace[/b].

You are absolutely correct. Women are very explosive in nature. They have no chance against us that's why they usually go emotional when they can't deal with us
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
StarUp:
Her husband right now...

I think I am thinking what you are thinking, sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta / We’re Still Searching For Ajegunle Killer Cop, Dania Ojo – Police / We Are Still Searching For Deborah Samuel’s Killers - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.