Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,397 members, 7,836,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 (30264 Views)

Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) / See Super Eagles Inspired National Costume Of Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental / Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by GoodnessB(f): 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
Good for her. However, it's time women embrace science and technology. Enough of this pageantry.

3 Likes

Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by ITbomb(m): 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
She fine pass Miss Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by gambia(m): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
Her puna go suffer sha
Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by JON01: 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
seanwilliam:
atleast if I gather 2000 likes and 1500 shares, xmas don set bro

Date Femi Cash Guy Scammed you HOW SIRE
Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by seanwilliam(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
JON01:

Date Femi Cash Guy Scammed you HOW SIRE
I should date a scammer
Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by JON01: 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
seanwilliam:
I should date a scammer

Wait Are you gay?
Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by midnighter(f): 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
Peterolus:
So crazy how other pageants go come dey fine pass the winner after emerging. See those girls wey Dey beside am

If its about facial beauty, she is the prettiest among those people standing there.

3 Likes

Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by seanwilliam(m): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
JON01:

Wait Are you gay?
why u go ask me to date him in the first place grin
Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by Fash20: 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lol... All these sadene ladies nawa oo
Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by Fash20: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
COZA:
Why is Miss Osun wearing polythene bags?

Na watin musa no go see for gate
Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by Brunicekid(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ijaycool:
Smh, who brews out all these pageants?

Like 'intercontinental Nigeria' seriously?

Am looking at the logos on the red carpet wall to see the sponsors, can hardly see any relevant name. Y'all just gather girls who are clout chasing, strip them of their money, their clothes and their innocence, then give them some weird titles like Intercontinental Nigeria'.

It's bullshit.

Ain't hating, this babe is fine, but they just fooled them into thinking they are part of some important ish. My home girl won some pageantry few years back, paid 15k for form, at the end of the day after several meetings with various irrelevant people she didn't get the stupid car they promised. She got nothing but pictures, a sach and a plastic crown.
This one is a big event, considering the venue. Go and make findings online.
Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by JON01: 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
seanwilliam:

Well angry I'm short of words now
Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by JON01: 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
seanwilliam:

Nah why You put the guy up for scam hmm
Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by seanwilliam(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
JON01:

Nah why You put the guy up for scam hmm
the guy scammed us for WhatsApp group wey we create base on husle stuffs, the guy collected 5ks for logs, lied that he's traveled to uk, and blocked us right away.. like I told someone on here in the morning that I never ready for him matter.. cry no go come

1 Like

Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by Amanda4life: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
Yoruba women and gel at front hair are like 5$6
Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
This one is bleached with burnt skin, or am seeing double?
Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by Carlyboi(m): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
The girl make sense sha........!!!na Yoruba girl one of the cutest beauty queens I have seen in a longtime na

3 Likes

Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by Komu1048(m): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
AlexReports:

https://www.statepress.ng/2019/12/in-lagos-20-years-old-toluhi.html?m=1

The name toluhi is peculiar to Kabba/Bunu town in Kogi State I will definitely be surprised if she isn't from the duo
Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by Ayobami7(m): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by SAMTOBIJU(m): 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
COZA:
Why is Miss Osun wearing polythene bags?
because Osun State is in serious debt. They can't afford to start using the small available resources to be buying beauty pageant dress

1 Like

Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by DesChyko: 12:14am On Dec 23, 2019
Not even Interstate.. Not even International.. But Intercontinental �
Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by AreaFada2: 1:25am On Dec 23, 2019
TechCapon:
She's pretty and slim. Just the way I like it
You like better thing fa.

I hope your pocket deep. Clothes dey fit dem well well. You go buy clothes and shoes tire. grin
Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by maya007: 1:30am On Dec 23, 2019
Damn that miss abj is fiooooneeee
Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by Ijaycool(f): 2:37am On Dec 23, 2019
Brunicekid:
This one is a big event, considering the venue. Go and make findings online.

Intercontinental Hotel... now it makes more sense to me. The Hotel owns the Pageantry, the organizers are going to be utilizing the rooms tonight. God punish them
Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by staytravel: 3:27am On Dec 23, 2019
Beautiful !!!!!
Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by sounso: 5:26am On Dec 23, 2019
Okun oo iye....Abarika.
Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by TechCapon(m): 6:49am On Dec 23, 2019
AreaFada2:

You like better thing fa.

I hope your pocket deep. Clothes dey fit dem well well. You go buy clothes and shoes tire. grin
lol grin
She's pretty no doubt but this is a local pageant so she go cheap.
Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by Hallabee1(m): 7:04am On Dec 23, 2019
Ijaycool:

Am looking at the logos on the red carpet wall to see the sponsors, can hardly see any relevant name. Y'all just gather girls who are clout chasing, strip them of their money, their clothes and their innocence, then give them some weird titles like Intercontinental Nigeria'.

It's bullshit.

Ain't hating, this babe is fine, but they just fooled them into thinking they are part of some important ish. My home girl won some pageantry few years back, paid 15k for form, at the end of the day after several meetings with various irrelevant people she didn't get the stupid car they promised. She got nothing but pictures, a sach and a plastic crown.

haba, them try now atleast they gave her crown that was made in Aba.. smh
Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by MariaAngeles: 7:40am On Dec 23, 2019
Ijaycool:

It's bullshit.

It's all a scam, but these girls never listen .
As long as there's a crown and sash, they're good to go .
Re: Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 by id7: 8:50am On Dec 26, 2019
Congratulations dear, Proudly Okun babe!!!! � � �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday / Perfect Hair Styles For Little Children This Chrismas / A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.