Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) (51938 Views)

Comedian AY MAKUN Spotted Wear Fake Richard Mille Watch (photo) / Harrysong Slams Timaya Over Comment About Nigerian Celebrities Who Wear Fake Des / Davido Plans To Expose Celebrities Who Wear Fake Jewelry With His Diamond Tester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
Homeboiy:
Olamide phyno go de hide face now

Na Olamide be commissioner of fake wears.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
Offpoint:

I'm not dead yet brogrin I greet o... how we go take do Xmas naw

Lol... Na u knw oh...
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Offpoint: 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
Felixamos:

Lol... Na u knw oh...
you no answer my question o, you dey dodge am... how Xmas go be?
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Advancedman(m): 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
Stevecovey:
The self acclaimed billionaire Gucci master, Ray hushpuppi went on an open tirade against singer Timaya for dissing celebs wearing fake designers.

He made a post and video dissing Timaya (and his mama) for being an hypocrite because he is the no1 celeb who wears fake designers.
He says Timaya sang a song 3years ago to diss him because hushpuppi called him out on his fake wristwatch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQFTXsmtOCk

Video translation:
(God save ur mama say u quickly drop dt topic)
(God save ur mama, we for drag ur mama for floor, since u think ur mad)
(You want to use people catch cruise when people like us dey here)
(Wizzy, Davido, dbanj sef wey dey wear original designers for industry no talk)
(Na you unfortunate soul dey talk, we for quickly drag u for floor, tell dem make dem dirty ur mama)

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6YJNYOnKr6/

Hush the pride of fakeism
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
Offpoint:

you no answer my question o, you dey dodge am... how Xmas go be?

Lol.... Na u be boss na so na me suppose dey ask u the question...
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Offpoint: 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
Felixamos:

Lol.... Na u be boss na so na me suppose dey ask u the question...
Shey you dey whine me ni?
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by olisaEze(m): 12:00am On Dec 23, 2019
harlee:
Charlie, come naija make we see if interpol go let you go back to Dubai
U must rily bi a Ghanaian because, Interpol? no level! Na Efcc/Magu/IGP xsquad/Okorofo on para-mode, go reset im brain cells grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by ZaramT: 12:04am On Dec 23, 2019
So this PUPPY self na yeyebrity.
No shut up before EFCC and Daura Stupidity Services DSS remember you.
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 23, 2019
Offpoint:

Shey you dey whine me ni?

Lol... No be winning oh..
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Offpoint: 12:22am On Dec 23, 2019
Felixamos:

Lol... No be winning oh..
No wahala, na gari me dey plan to wack on that day.
all my neighbors chicken no dey come out come play again since 2 weeks now, and I bin get plan for demgrin
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 23, 2019
Offpoint:

No wahala, na gari me dey plan to wack on that day.
all my neighbors chicken no dey come out come play again since 2 weeks now, and I bin get plan for demgrin

Lol... Lmao.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by DrMuzungu(m): 12:35am On Dec 23, 2019
Hahahahaha, these lowlifes fighting like idiots... really funny.
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Halexgos3(m): 12:53am On Dec 23, 2019
How much is the designer self
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by 100RSD: 12:55am On Dec 23, 2019
paradigmshift:
nice response hush......
timaya na really hypocrite...
hush said all this 3 years ago n people bash am, timaya n yeye phyno come dey release diss track .
suddenly, same timaya dey call other celeb fake lmao, u re a fool timaya.
hush no be ur mate o.
useless timaya.

You no remember yeye Olamide?
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 23, 2019
Hushpuppi should come to Nigeria, let us test something
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by NYCnextStop(m): 3:18am On Dec 23, 2019
cococandy:

I do agree with you. Casio and swatch can be considered midrange considering their MSRP is from $50-$150 . And it’s better to spend low and buy original than spend high and still end up with fake.

However Tag Huer and especially Chopard are not really midrange in the Nigerian market.

While Tag watches start from around $1,500 and up,
Chopard doesn’t start from any prices less than $10,000. That’s already a starting price above 500k and 3 million Naira respectively. Some Nigerians can afford it but it’s not a mid range in our market.

I encourage anyone interested in buying any designer items to look up the price and features on the website of the original manufacturers. If possible, order from them. They don’t reduce their prices for our market . That’s the clue that someone is trying to sell you a fake item. When they come with prices 90% less than it is.

I remember one guy bragging one time how they buy China knock offs and sell to celebrities at inflated prices but of course not up to the manufacturers MSRP and they were none the wiser for it.

Don’t buy anything from anyone except the manufacturers’ online stores, outlet store or their authorized dealers (Macy’s, Nordstrom, Barney’s etc).

Counterfeiting is huge in the worldwide market now.
wow... I’m impressed with your analysis. I must say I’ve learned something new

Please does this also apply when getting other things like cosmetics
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by paradigmshift(m): 3:26am On Dec 23, 2019
100RSD:

You no remember yeye Olamide?

Olamide na hush friend from day 1
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 23, 2019
If black man is poor, he envies you.

If you help black man to rise, he will start comparing with you.

If black man makes money by himself, he will start dissing the poor around him.

Too much negative energy. Same timaya who coined a song to diss puppy on the same issues of fake and designer wears.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by cococandy(f): 3:44am On Dec 23, 2019
NYCnextStop:
wow... I’m impressed with your analysis. I must say I’ve learned something new

Please does this also apply when getting other things like cosmetics

Thanks. Yes it does apply to every thing. Especially the expensive name brand cosmetics. There are counterfeits of them flooding the market

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by 12345baba(m): 4:14am On Dec 23, 2019
So hushpuppi na celeb , using the word we
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by 100RSD: 5:12am On Dec 23, 2019
paradigmshift:

Olamide na hush friend from day 1

But he sang together with Phyno and Timaya in that song.

Telli Person.

So why left him out,
Olamide wouldn't join Timaya and Phyno to cast Hush Puppy if there truly friends
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Ladycewhy(f): 5:14am On Dec 23, 2019
cococandy:
Most Nigerians celebrities wear fake designers. EOD.

With their 50,000 Naira Hermes and Chanel bags grin
Not When the authentic ones usually start around 500k -1 mil (per conversion rates and depending on brand).

Even original Michael Kors costs around 100k -200k for the average ones. Not even the MK collections which cost A LOT more.

I’m more afraid for those celebrities who own fashion boutiques that sell “authentic” designers and won’t let us rest on instagram with their 5,000 Naira Steve Madden shoes. The day counterfeit police will remember them, they will go bankrupt trying to get out of that mess. Mercy somebody take note. I love lady entrepreneurs but many of them aren’t even aware of what they are involved in.

Be proud of made in Nigeria products and promote your own country products.

A Chanel purse that costs $5,000 before tax (1.8 mil Naira) has no business being sold for 100k in one shopping complex in Abuja. It wasn’t made for the Nigerian market. And no they didn’t reduce the price for us, as those brands never go on sale. You buying it thinking you’re a big boy or girl for spending 100k on a bag or pair shoes are just being played. Using your money to oil one child labor sweat shop in China.

Stick to what you know.
sisterly grin
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Hansen2409(m): 5:58am On Dec 23, 2019
All african celebrities wear fake designers.it's not a big deal.The african economy isn't booming. No matter what hush whatsoever says I'm a fan of timaya.I love his music.I don't care if his watch is fake.I do wear fake stuffs so I can't judge him
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by kaptaneSaka(m): 6:41am On Dec 23, 2019
cococandy:

Not When the authentic ones usually start around 500k -1 mil (per conversion rates and depending on brand).

Even original Michael Kors costs around 100k -200k for the average ones. Not even the MK collections which cost A LOT more.

I’m more afraid for those celebrities who own fashion boutiques that sell “authentic” designers and won’t let us rest on instagram with their 5,000 Naira Steve Madden shoes. The day counterfeit police will remember them, they will go bankrupt trying to get out of that mess. Mercy somebody take note. I love lady entrepreneurs but many of them aren’t even aware of what they are involved in.

A Chanel purse that costs $5,000 before tax (1.8 mil Naira) has no business being sold for 100k in one shopping complex in Abuja. It wasn’t made for the Nigerian market. And no they didn’t reduce the price for us, as those brands never go on sale. You buying it thinking you’re a big boy or girl for spending 100k on a bag or pair shoes are just being played. Using your money to oil one child labor sweat shop in China.

Stick to what you know.
Baba you said it all..... God bless your brain
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by harlee(m): 6:58am On Dec 23, 2019
olisaEze:

U must rily bi a Ghanaian because, Interpol? no level! Na Efcc/Magu/IGP xsquad/Okorofo on para-mode, go reset im brain cells grin grin cheesy
I be naija, but spent some time in Accra
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by harlee(m): 7:00am On Dec 23, 2019
paradigmshift:

which useless interpol?
mompha never waka comot?
no go hustle, dey let poverty n another man issue dey flash ur eye...mumu
sho, we get fight before Wetin cause all this one, God save u say I dey fast oo
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by cococandy(f): 7:32am On Dec 23, 2019
Ladycewhy:
sisterly grin
I lie ? grin
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by cococandy(f): 7:33am On Dec 23, 2019
kaptaneSaka:
Baba you said it all..... God bless your brain
I think you mean babe . But thanks cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Rompers: 7:57am On Dec 23, 2019
Timaya that started with fake life?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by heartofcity12: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2019
Alladinn14:

Bro it doesn't ..get learned ,
Over time your fake loses its accuracy while the original keeps an almost accurate time all year round.

Chronographs would enlighten you more on time piece

Abi. Not even about the time per se but quality of the watch’s material. Fake would fade away or get old in due time while original watch lasts for a very long time.
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by stag: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2019
cococandy:

Stick to what you know.

I had to login to ask who offended you grin
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Ladycewhy(f): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2019
cococandy:
I lie ? grin
on point. But make we allow dem enjoy their knock offs in peace . grin. People like me na aba made i dey buy o. We never even reach the level of expensive Knock offs embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Begs God For A Husband Before She Clocks 30 Years (Photo) / D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k / Lady Uses Wizkid's Used Plastic Bottle Water As Souvenir In Washington, D.c(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.