Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,805 members, 7,851,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Lady Allegedly Absconds After Using N5m ‘ajo Money’ For Wedding - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Allegedly Absconds After Using N5m ‘ajo Money’ For Wedding (2088 Views)

Woman Abandons Baby, Absconds After Delivery In Delta (Photos) / Jonathan Ogbe, Bayelsa Corper Absconds After Defiling 12-year-old Pupil / Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Allegedly Absconds After Using N5m ‘ajo Money’ For Wedding by olatade(m): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
A lady has been accused of absconding with the money contributed to her as thrift (popularly known as Ajo), after she used it to organize her wedding. Reports gathered that when the accused lady failed to pay the money despite given enough time to do so, she decided to block one of those that complained to her on social media. READ ALSO: 2 men docked for allegedly stealing bakery equipment Read below. “Hi everybody please I don’t do this but this lady right here deserves it all after collecting ajor to do wedding now she refuse to pay back people’s money 5M have giving her enough time to pay back up till now Tosin (Adebayo deborah olusanya) refuse to pay and blocked me good Nigerian e shanumi �������this is people’s money @mrsnefa@nefawears I called her hubby,sister in law sent a message to them all to help me beg Tosin to pay her debt no1 is saying anything people are on my neck for their money plzzzz everyone help me tag her family till they see this and pay tosin you will never know peace in this marriage of urs until you pay back people’s money” This was when this stupid lady was begging for early numbers that if I changed all the numbers I promised her the wedding won’t hold (Tosin olusanya deborah )I have all prove with me Incase you think I end chat darling I don’t coz I’m not dump like you btw I still have more you dare open your mouth to tell me about LAW awww Onigbese talking about Defamation of character and her name �����

https://dailytimes.ng/2019/12/20/lady-allegedly-absconds-after-using-n5million-ajo-money-for-wedding-video/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1576969838

Re: Lady Allegedly Absconds After Using N5m ‘ajo Money’ For Wedding by hamzat55: 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
Na wa ooo...wetin person no go hear from this country
Re: Lady Allegedly Absconds After Using N5m ‘ajo Money’ For Wedding by lagdmark(m): 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
Recently women have joined the men in fraud and scamming, now who will rescue the children.
Re: Lady Allegedly Absconds After Using N5m ‘ajo Money’ For Wedding by Olalan(m): 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
The way today's girls crave for a one in town wedding a guy just has to stamp his feet down so as not to be in a financial mess
Re: Lady Allegedly Absconds After Using N5m ‘ajo Money’ For Wedding by iluvdonjazzy: 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
Bad market, she will go to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Allegedly Absconds After Using N5m ‘ajo Money’ For Wedding by seemegold: 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
nawa o with all these beautiful pics people dey try o
contentment is the key

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Allegedly Absconds After Using N5m ‘ajo Money’ For Wedding by Flier: 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
I am sure she’s out of Nigeria,she should report her to EFCC if she’s still in Nigeria
Re: Lady Allegedly Absconds After Using N5m ‘ajo Money’ For Wedding by skyhighweb(m): 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
borrowing money to do wedding, who ever say wedding nah investment haba.

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Lady Allegedly Absconds After Using N5m ‘ajo Money’ For Wedding by LadySarah: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
Must be yoruba.
She used it for Asoebi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Allegedly Absconds After Using N5m ‘ajo Money’ For Wedding by yomi007k(m): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
undecided

If I was the husband, I would be so disappointed.

Glad I'm not.
Re: Lady Allegedly Absconds After Using N5m ‘ajo Money’ For Wedding by johnkey: 3:18am On Dec 23, 2019
Wedding palaver, if i go ever marry, I must don get at least 10 million for aza, my own 4+ bedroom house, 2 big businesses. The ones I hate must are the ones that ask family members to contribute for their wedding, like who the fvck does that.
Re: Lady Allegedly Absconds After Using N5m ‘ajo Money’ For Wedding by ruggedtimi(m): 7:15am On Dec 23, 2019
In the south is not called '' Ajo''...
Re: Lady Allegedly Absconds After Using N5m ‘ajo Money’ For Wedding by EagleNest(m): 7:38am On Dec 23, 2019
Why not report her to police?
Re: Lady Allegedly Absconds After Using N5m ‘ajo Money’ For Wedding by TallPck1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
This woman is heartless.

People sweat fah?
Re: Lady Allegedly Absconds After Using N5m ‘ajo Money’ For Wedding by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:10am On Dec 24, 2019
Borrowing money to do wedding
Is wedding by force how sure the wedding will reach his peak
I don’t no why some people will be doing like that
Re: Lady Allegedly Absconds After Using N5m ‘ajo Money’ For Wedding by Samfloxin(m): 7:43am On Dec 24, 2019
Brethren,save your money in the bank and save yourself the headache.
Re: Lady Allegedly Absconds After Using N5m ‘ajo Money’ For Wedding by Bola146(f): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
shocked shocked Jesu! 5 what!! with that kind of money, no sufferness for me again

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Pastor Arrested For Impregnating His 20-year-old Member - Video / Swimwear Model Waited In Bed With Gun Before Murdering Millionaire Ex-boyfriend / Nigerian jailed for $100 Million Worth Of Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.