Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? (8404 Views)

B.M.F Tv Series Where Can I Download This Series Movie? / Which Series Movie(s) Got You Engrossed? / Money Heist: N100 Naira Note In A Netflix Movie Montage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by Vega100: 12:14am On Dec 23, 2019
Money Heist is unarguably the best series in town, with intrigues, suspense and intellectual plots that elates the mind.

Aside from money Hesit, which other series movie can hold for like that, which can contend with money heist?

2 Likes

Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 23, 2019
Designated survivor

Modified
SEE is also a very good movie. It's a post apocalypse movie where a virus killed almost everyone on earth and made the very few that survived blind.
Everyone in the world is blind and the idea of sight is considered evil.

2 Likes

Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by Vega100: 1:39am On Dec 23, 2019
Play
Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by Adedaniel211(m): 7:40am On Dec 23, 2019
Queen of the south or tyrant.
Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by charlesm91(m): 10:42am On Dec 23, 2019
Go watch 12 monkeys. Complete four seasons, that’s if you’re into mystery time travel series.
Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by joobseekar: 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
Vega100:
Money Heist is unarguably the best series in town, with intrigues, suspense and intellectual plots that elates the mind.

Aside from money Hesit, which other series movie can hold for like that, which can contend with money heist?

Gommorah say "Hi"!
Money Heist will look like a child's play to you.
Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by Vega100: 3:56am On Dec 24, 2019
joobseekar:

Gommorah say "Hi"!
Money Heist will look like a child's play to you.
which one be "Gomomorah say hi" is that the title?

Abi "Hi" is the title, make me understand.
Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by Vega100: 3:58am On Dec 24, 2019
Adedaniel211:
Queen of the south or tyrant.
Bro stop this joke na.... I have seen queen of the south, I no even fit finish am, it's no where close to Money heist, "I am Teresa Vandossa, I was born poor ..." trash bra... u cannot compare, no intrigue, no plot, no suspense, no intellectualism... that's what Money heist brings bro!!!

6 Likes

Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by Vega100: 4:00am On Dec 24, 2019
charlesm91:
Go watch 12 monkeys. Complete four seasons, that’s if you’re into mystery time travel series.

I love, plot, suspense, thriller, intellectualism... Prison break was the only movie I have seen that gave me that, before I found Money heist, i need something like that.

3 Likes

Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by Adedaniel211(m): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2019
Vega100:

Bro stop this joke na.... I have seen queen of the south, I no even fit finish am, it's no where close to Money heist, "I am Teresa Vandossa, I was born poor ..." trash bra... u cannot compare, no intrigue, no plot, no suspense, no intellectualism... that's what Money heist brings bro!!!
okay make i go watch d Money heist then.
Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by charlesm91(m): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2019
Vega100:

I love, plot, suspense, thriller, intellectualism... Prison break was the only movie I have seen that gave me that, before I found Money heist, i need something like that.
the series has got it. The season one to four is linked well. The story starts with the end and ends with the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
Vega100:

is the movie in English or Spanish?
Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by Vega100: 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
wamiikechukwu:

is the movie in English or Spanish?
it's a Spanish movie series, but also with english voice and subtitles... so e go well
Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by Vega100: 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
charlesm91:
the series has got it. The season one to four is linked well. The story starts with the end and ends with the beginning.
bro, we still dey wait season 4, e never come out na
Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by charlesm91(m): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Vega100:
bro, we still dey wait season 4, e never come out na
the series has ended since. It’s just four seasons. You got it mistaken for money heist.
Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by Vega100: 12:56am On Dec 26, 2019
charlesm91:
12 monkeys? I don't like mystery and travels bra...
Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 26, 2019
Vega100:

You can check out "The night of"

1 Like

Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by joobseekar: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
Vega100:
which one be "Gomomorah say hi" is that the title?

Abi "Hi" is the title, make me understand.

"Gomorrah" is the title. It's in Italian though.

1 Like

Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by Papadoh(m): 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
People are funny sha, we're talking about Money Heist and people are bringing trash like Designated Survivor, Queen Of The South, 12 Monkeys into the conversation. You better do yourself a solid and go watch Money Heist ASAP.
Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by Vega100: 12:44am On Dec 27, 2019
Papadoh:
People are funny sha, we're talking about Money Heist and people are bringing trash like Designated Survivor, Queen Of The South, 12 Monkeys into the conversation. You better do yourself a solid and go watch Money Heist ASAP.

My brother!!!! As in eh!!! Demented people just full everywhere for Nigeria!!! Everywhere, u cannot see someone bring real intellectual movie up...

Just nonsense.

Have been watching Queen of the south. The thing dey give me headache
Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by DandeNumeruno(m): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
Vega100:

My brother!!!! As in eh!!! Demented people just full everywhere for Nigeria!!! Everywhere, u cannot see someone bring real intellectual movie up...

Just nonsense.

Have been watching Queen of the south. The thing dey give me headache

Papadoh:

there is nothing intellectual about money heist.

money heist was crafted in a way to make dumb people feel smart.

if you want intellectual, watch

1) dark
2)legion
3)westworld
4)watchmen
5)mr robot
6)the leftovers
7)sharp objects
coolrussian dolls
9)the americans
10)the oa

these are intellectual tv series where you need to really put on your thinking cap to understand what is going on.

imagine saying money heist is intellectual lololololol. prison break that is not intellectual is even more intelligently written. grin grin

how do you know a show is not intellectual?

if it's easy to follow.

money heist is very easy to follow.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by Vega100: 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

1) dark
2)legion
3)westworld
4)watchmen
5)mr robot
6)the leftovers
7)sharp objects
coolrussian dolls
9)the americans
10)the oa

these are intellectual tv series where you need to really put on your thinking cap to understand what is going on.

imagine saying money heist is intellectual lololololol. prison break that is not intellectual is even more intelligently written. grin grin

if it's easy to follow.

My brother, na film we come watch no be calculus we dey solve... a film should be interesting, easy to follow and align with the story line, and well crafted... that's what a movie is all about...
No be to come solve projectile and laplace equations!!! Haba

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Vega100:

My brother, na film we come watch no be calculus we dey solve... a film should be interesting, easy to follow and align with the story line, and well crafted... that's what a movie is all about...
No be to come solve projectile and laplace equations!!! Haba

well some of us prefer films that will enrich our brain cells instead of killing it like all these yeye spanish telenovelas.

6 Likes

Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by do4luv14(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
Is it subtittled in english?

joobseekar:

"Gomorrah" is the title. It's in Italian though.
Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by Papadoh(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

1) dark
2)legion
3)westworld
4)watchmen
5)mr robot
6)the leftovers
7)sharp objects
coolrussian dolls
9)the americans
10)the oa

if it's easy to follow.

I find it hilarious that you listed those shows because i love most of them. I don't remember ever claiming that Money Heist is intellectual, but what it might lack in intellect compared to the shows you listed, it more than makes up for with its suspense, drama and very likable characters.

1 Like

Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by joobseekar: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
do4luv14:

Is it subtittled in english?

Yeah.
Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by do4luv14(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Can i get it in the market?
My phone is not good yet

joobseekar:

Yeah.
Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by kimlee3(m): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
Papadoh:

You must be joking to say that Designated Survivor is trash, that series is so great. Kiefer Sutherland can never go wrong

5 Likes

Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by makavele: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Papadoh:

Breaking Bad 1 - 5 murders Money Heist by all ramifications

4 Likes

Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by Papadoh(m): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2019
makavele:

Breaking Bad 1 - 5 murders Money Heist by all ramifications
Obviously. I a'int saying Money Heist is the greatest show of all time, i'm saying that shows like 12 monkeys, Designator Survivors and Queen of the south are massively inferior to it.
Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by Papadoh(m): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2019
kimlee3:

You must be joking to say that Designated Survivor is trash, that series is so great. Kiefer Sutherland can never go wrong
Who doesn't love Jack Bauer? Infact Kiefer is the only thing that drew me to that show in the first place, but after watching the first season and a little bit of the second, i completely lost interest. Money Heist on the other kept me intrigued and entertained. You should give it a watch if you haven't already.

1 Like

Re: Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? by kimlee3(m): 9:27am On Dec 28, 2019
I've seen La Casa de Papel. I must confess, its a nice series and I give it credits for that. But also Designated survivor is a nice piece too, with a very unique story. My respect for Kiefer eh and Liam Neeson, these guys are phenomenal actors

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zee World Series Fan Thread / Fund It Forward: NAIRAXI, Sprut, 10 Others Compete For 30M In Channels TV Series / For Those Without Netflix Account, Download NOW - Miracle In Cell NO 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.