Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus (32345 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns To An Evangrlist Leading Youth / Actress Patience Ozokwor "Mama G" Turns Evangelist, Preaches Repentance / Star Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Turns Evangelist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by tomdon(m): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2019
thorpido:
May God help her.She needs to work with a psychologist first to sort out some issues.

More like see a psychiatrist

And must she copy Kanye
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by semyman: 10:44am On Dec 23, 2019
Surest way to exploit the gullibles and make your cool cash without any agencies chasing you up and down.
Kingdom money coolest money
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by despy2003(m): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2019
This confused element
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by Conceptman: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2019
Dra

Ma
Kemi cheesy
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by Isoduwa(m): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2019
Pastor loading �
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by owila4luv(m): 10:49am On Dec 23, 2019
the same woman who called the Holy Bible trash! Jesus u are too much!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by Chubhie: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2019
Nigerian's Kanye West.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by Chubhie: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Aunty Kemi is such a joker grin grin grin
She could truly be born again like Kanye.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2019
Lol. She wants to lead the youths to Jesus. Does she know the way herself? How did such a brilliant American-trained pharmacist become such a joke?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2019
wizflame:
She's getting Older Now

This One Wey She Join Evangelism who Else Is Thinking What An Thinking. grin grin

Money oh
Money oh
Mo mo mo money �
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by Victorex001(m): 10:59am On Dec 23, 2019
It’s a lucrative business here in Nigeria Madam a Kemi.

You’re on your way to own a Private Jet ��
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by Facidio: 11:02am On Dec 23, 2019
I tot she converted to Islam......
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by Champneys: 11:03am On Dec 23, 2019
Unstable human being.
Anyone willing to wager on how soon she'd be back to her old ways?! grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:06am On Dec 23, 2019
infogenius:

I love ur testimony.
I pray that God gives u the Grace to run with Him in this race till the very end.

Continue to enjoy a stress-free life in the loving arms of Jesus

Amen.
Thank you Sir
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by just4fun(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2019
I thought this auntie recently converted to Islam or is this anoda AUNTY KEMI ?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2019
jahsharon:

E pele, Iya Jesu. Pastor Biodun Gucci Fatoyinbo a.k.a. Fuccker Fuccker said more than you said. Pastor David Wilson that was licking and eating rotten pusssy also said more than this. Pastor Chris Okotie who has been changing wives like underwears said similar things. Even Pastor Chris Oyakhilome whose wife dumped for sleeping with several church members is still saying Jesus is the best thing after bread and butter. I beggi leave matter for Mathias. Unrepentant sinners using Jesus name to cover up and commit more sins.

Hahahahaha I'm Unapologetically in love with Christ.
I knew very much that my testimony won't sit well with some people here.
Sincerely I'm not moved. Just like someone asked me, how do you cope on Nairaland? I said I am not moved or bothered or care about any nairalander opinion towards what I say or do. I just do my thing, respond and move on.
You don't like me or my testimony, take it to God, channel your aggression or vexation towards God, deal with God and not me hahahahaha.
Pele aunty, Yo Da ni agbara olorun.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by Cantonese: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2019
Journalistically evangelistic!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by ehmmy11(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2019
This tribal bigot.. grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by TruckFit(m): 11:31am On Dec 23, 2019
That's how she'll resume Christian journalism and hunting our favorite Daddy and Mummy G.O's shocked shocked Aunty Marlian now the Marlian Evangelist grin grin wait for it in 90days
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by tessiko: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2019
I didn't know she is a christian
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by eteba(m): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2019
This woman, can u pls go home already?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by Celestineeba: 11:36am On Dec 23, 2019
Monday fixed game is available, let all cash out this evening together , call or Whatsapp me.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by perdollar(m): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2019
two things r involve, either she's confuse or she has some psychiatric issue. all the same she stl needs help. same woman claim to av converted to islam. is she suffering from menopausal psychosis
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by oloriooko(m): 11:46am On Dec 23, 2019
So who ordained her as evangelist?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by lomprico(m): 11:52am On Dec 23, 2019
sick Bleep
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by dederocs(m): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
This woman na hustler, one way must open grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by Dinho20(m): 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
"HMMMM"

THAT'S COOL, THUMBS UP

ETINOSA IS NEXT, YOU HEARD IT FROM ME

FINGERS CROSSED".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by stanliwise(m): 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
Legitportal:
Please what background of passport is used for a LGA of origin certificate?
White or red
white backgrounds
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by wink2015(m): 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
lalasticlala:
Controversial 'investigative' journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, said she has retired from journalism and has now turned to an Evangelist leading youths to Jesus in 2020.

She revealed this via her Instagram page. She wrote:

"All my Journalism verified accounts are now CLOSED on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. YouTube.com/KemiOlunloyoTV is still open. What'sapp also deleted and phone contacts deleted. Thank you for the memories during this last decade and 25-30 yrs. I miss all my fans during my Journalism days in Nigeria ��
I will only be serving God leading the youth to Jesus in 2020. Join @evangelistkemi"

Journalism ( especially Investigative journalism that she was known for ) was not her calling.

Thank God she made a U-TURN

She was the controversial type that was always running foul of the journalistic rules.

At least Jesus will begin to touch her small by small.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by Elmander1983(m): 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] confused hanty
lalasticlala:
Controversial 'investigative' journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, said she has retired from journalism and has now turned to an Evangelist leading youths to Jesus in 2020.

She revealed this via her Instagram page. She wrote:

"All my Journalism verified accounts are now CLOSED on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. YouTube.com/KemiOlunloyoTV is still open. What'sapp also deleted and phone contacts deleted. Thank you for the memories during this last decade and 25-30 yrs. I miss all my fans during my Journalism days in Nigeria ��
I will only be serving God leading the youth to Jesus in 2020. Join @evangelistkemi"
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus by tianshie(m): 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
THIS is all a ruse. She's doing this for attention, and to make her "more visible" as the year comes to an end. Controversy sells. She will do and say anything to trend. She hasn't closed down NOTHING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Rocks3 Outfits At The 2015 Mamas (Photo) / Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Pete Edochie Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.