Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

gods At War(the Golden Scepter) A short Fantasy Novel - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / gods At War(the Golden Scepter) A short Fantasy Novel (1176 Views)

SONS OF WAR - THE PROPHET SCI-FI - C2P4 UPDATED / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / Supernaculars [the Renascence] A Sci-fantasy Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

gods At War(the Golden Scepter) A short Fantasy Novel by Ibusco: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
Written by
Anifowose ibukun

Greetings everyone!.
This will be my first book serie.
So i will be expecting your comments and corrections if any thanks.
Conditions applied-update comes up once every three to four days maybe.

Happy viewing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: gods At War(the Golden Scepter) A short Fantasy Novel by silverlinen(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
Bring it on ibusco

We are waiting

Nairaland is waiting
Re: gods At War(the Golden Scepter) A short Fantasy Novel by Ibusco: 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
silverlinen:
Bring it on ibusco

We are waiting
Nairaland is waiting
Ok thanks be expecting ups
Re: gods At War(the Golden Scepter) A short Fantasy Novel by Ibusco: 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
§ chapter 1 §
The sky kingdom was been habituated by terifying and top notch youngsters and individuals lived there in these world strength was respect.Those who had stronger inate or magical strength were been taken by the ruler of the sky kingdom,A land up in the sky.
There lived a ruler in the kingdom his name was Asgard,he was the god of lighting and had the superior power in the kingdom,he was known for his bravery,after defeating the lord of darkness also known as the "third eye".He has the dark orb in which he ruled the sky kingdom for a very long time Asgard knew that anyone who have the dark orb would be controlled by it so,Asgard hid it away from the site of mortals and immortals.
After so many years Asgard's wife gave birth to a male child called trident.
Many years ago before the sky kingdom was known many historical books from the sky kingdom library discovered the true origin of the top tier and strange weapon which was called
"THE GOLDEN SCEPTER"
Re: gods At War(the Golden Scepter) A short Fantasy Novel by Ibusco: 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
To be continued
Re: gods At War(the Golden Scepter) A short Fantasy Novel by Ibusco: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2019
More update are arriving
Re: gods At War(the Golden Scepter) A short Fantasy Novel by Ibusco: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
§chapter 2 §
The golden scepter was said to have many mysterious abilities,it was used by the first king of the sky kingdom and was only charged by the power of lightening.The golden scepter was also used to protect.The four pillars of the sky kingdom and prevent intruders from coming in.
How come?
No one knows!. How comes it was stolen?.everyone thought as the news spread out like wild fire.
The news soon got the ears of the king asgard who out of shock flew out of the palace to the secret chambers of the nok world:a hidden underground world inhabitated by the dwarfs which belongs also to the sky kingdom.Asgard was surprised because he could not believe his eyes.all the dwarfs that are surposed to protect the golden scepter were all dead killed by the mysterious one,the king of the sky kingdom asgard ran to the golden scepter chamber but it was no more.
The king told the guards to close all the gates and search the volks that are coming and going out of the city.to be continued
Re: gods At War(the Golden Scepter) A short Fantasy Novel by ezeknov(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
Nice work expecting ups
Re: gods At War(the Golden Scepter) A short Fantasy Novel by Ibusco: 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ok thanks for ur support
Re: gods At War(the Golden Scepter) A short Fantasy Novel by Ibusco: 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
CONTINUATION
Later the few gaurds that came back alive told the king a bad result that the gate was locked down but broken by a mysterious beast and almost all the guards were killed the ones that were not killed escaped with their dare lifes.after some few months unimaginable stuffs began to happen the trees stopped bearing fruits most of the old men began to loose their powers,the water that came from the magic lake began to dry and dry till there was little or no water.
Asgard called for a general meeting all the people in the sky kingdom gathered together at the palace,the king asgard said "who among you can go and bring to me the golden scepter".
Five young men raised up their handswe will go and bring to you your golden scepter suddenly another hand was raised,asgard turned his head and behold it was his son "trident". Trident said that "dad i want to make you proud and i want to restore the sky kingdom to it full glory". Asgard smiled and said that my son.

Watch out for part 3.
Re: gods At War(the Golden Scepter) A short Fantasy Novel by silverlinen(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
OP

Ur piece is amazing buh ur choice of words is making it less interesting

Pls work on ur sentences and the litetature world will bow before you
�������
Re: gods At War(the Golden Scepter) A short Fantasy Novel by Ibusco: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
silverlinen:
OP
Ur piece is amazing buh ur choice of words is making it less interesting

Pls work on ur sentences and the litetature world will bow before you �������
Thanks for the comments and the corrections.
Re: gods At War(the Golden Scepter) A short Fantasy Novel by Ibusco: 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
The cover title

Re: gods At War(the Golden Scepter) A short Fantasy Novel by Ibusco: 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
§ Chapter 3 §

Early in the morning the sky kingdom recieved a message saying "i am the third eye, and i am with the golden scepter and i wont give it back until i get the head of your king asgard.
The second morning trident and the five young men named flamzy,jack,mike,peter and freeze. Their powers were fire,teleportation,air, speed,and ice. The king asgard gave them the dark orb that they should use it anytime they are in trobule.
The six of them went through a portal that was made for the means of transportation to the skull island. To be continued
Re: gods At War(the Golden Scepter) A short Fantasy Novel by Ibusco: 8:51am On Dec 25, 2019
They reached the skull island not knowing that the third's goons were already waiting for them there so as soon as they arrived at the skull island they were captured and were taken through the tunnel of death digged deep under the skull island. Trident wispered into freeze ears "freeze them" freeze replied "my pleasure". Immediately he pulled his hand out and frozed third eye's goon as strong as stone, after that jack teleported them out of the cage in which they were being carried .Suprisingly third eyegoons were free from thf ice .Trident took the orb of dackness to suck out their souls . The noise their soul made was so loud and scary it was painful to even trident he could not watch the way third eye's goons struggled for their life but at the end it ended as nothing , they died in a painful way and the body was turned into dust .Trident told jack if he could teleport them out of the tunnel ,jack told them that he could but it would be dangerous. watch out for more...
Re: gods At War(the Golden Scepter) A short Fantasy Novel by Ibusco: 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
§ continuation §
Trident pleaded with jack that he should teleport them to the other side because thrid eyes would send more of his goons to check the dark tunnel of death.Without wasting much time jack opened the portal and they all hopped in immdiately.The portal opened at the other side but only trident and freeze came out. They waited for a very long time but nothing happened,trident was discouraged and sat down on a stone freeze also sat down with him.After a few minute freeze turned to and told trident "dont give up because all hope is not lost at lease we a still a team and we are not giving up until we find the golden septer". Trident turned with a smile and said thanks for the advice because i really need it so let go kick third's eye ass but in order to do so we need a plan".
After hours of creating a plan they were ready to beat thrid eye and get back the trident to were it belongs,the sky kingdom.They planned to sneak into third eye's kingdom kill supreme beings and save their friends.

1 Like

Re: gods At War(the Golden Scepter) A short Fantasy Novel by silverlinen(m): 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
More more..... please bring more

(1) (Reply)

I Got A Very Great Story For Tv Soap Opera. / ZOMBIE NATION (EXODUS) COMING SOON / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.