Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies (8043 Views)

My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally / My Shihtzu Just Whelped / Rate My Rottweiler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 1:57am On Dec 24, 2019
Am delighted to annouce to all the arrivals of six delightable bouncing puppies a day to xmas...My female bitch "DORA" ONE OF HER KIND...littered her first, in no particular order,
5 males and
1 female...
EDD: 64DAYS...

THE SIRE IS ( MESSI)..."WITH NO MERCY".. HE IS OF EXCEPTIONAL BLOODLINE, HIS ONE AMAZING ROTTIE...GREAT JOB ;

More update,pictures and progress of puppies will be posted as they improve in the canine world...for bookings:
kindly contact 08137724730.
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ozonexy:
Am delighted to annouce to all the arrivals of six delightable bouncing puppies a day to xmas...My female bitch "DORA" ONE OF HER KIND...littered her first, in no particular order,
5 males and
1 female...
EDD: 64DAYS...

THE SIRE IS ( MESSI)..."WITH NO MERCY".. HE IS OF EXCEPTIONAL BLOODLINE, HIS ONE AMAZING ROTTIE...GREAT JOB ;

More update,pictures and progress of puppies will be posted as they improve in the canine world...for bookings:
kindly contact 08137724730.

1 Share

Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
Pix of pups not even a Day old...ALL pups arrived safe and sound in good health!

1 Like

Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Leetvilla: 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
Price please?

Will love to get one
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
Leetvilla:
Price please?

Will love to get one

Kindly Dm me through my digit on the wall or drop your contacts,i'll give you a call for booking purposes....

Presently 2 male pups has been booked...Xo am left with 4 puppies...

3 males and 1 female
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Leetvilla: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ozonexy:

Kindly Dm me through my digit on the wall or drop your contacts,i'll give you a call for booking purposes....

Presently 2 male pups has been booked...Xo am left with 4 puppies...

3 males and 1 female

Sent
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by tobilavish(m): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
i will gladly accept a male pup.........for adoption or giveaway price since it x_mas sales.....

you would be so nice to do that
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2019
tobilavish:
i will gladly accept a male pup.........for adoption or giveaway price since it x_mas sales.....

you would be so nice to do that

kindly reach out to me on this digit i blve we can work smth out 08137724730
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 9:56am On Dec 25, 2019
Leetvilla:

Sent
Not seen kindly Dm me on whatsapp 08137724730
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by tobilavish(m): 10:03am On Dec 25, 2019
thanks so much for the opportunity.......am so happy I promise not to disappoint.
guess this is my lucky Christmas *∆*

thanks again

1 Like

Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Leetvilla: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ozonexy:

Not seen kindly Dm me on whatsapp 08137724730

What’s your IG username?
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
Leetvilla:

What’s your IG username?
I dnt ave one...kindly chat me on whatsapp tnx
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
[quote author=Ozonexy post=85184345][/quote]

Dora as been exceptional with her parenting skills despite been a first-timer...i dont have to go through much stress,everytime i check upon her and assist in nursing...She often gives me this look like i've got this ...do not bother.
I've to go out of my way to even celebrate xmas by getting her pedigree can feed to compliment are protein intake and also milk replacer for the pups which she happily gulps down in appreciation
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
[quote author=Ozonexy post=85184345][/quote]

Dora*Messi ...love @ first sight i guess

Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Leetvilla: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2019
Ozonexy:

I dnt ave one...kindly chat me on whatsapp
tnx

I don’t use it...
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2019
Leetvilla:

I don’t use it...
kindly give me a call...or drop ur contact i'll reach you on call
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by tobilavish(m): 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
thought you were giving me for free......

cries outta thread

wail's loudly
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
Fellow Petlanders...Compliment of the Season!!

I recalled this amazing moment with Dam and Pup yesterday i decided to share...Yesterday was Boxing Day and to my utmost surprise as norms since the arrival of litter, i wake up during the night couple of times to chk on puppies and dam welfare...I was awed when i saw tiny gloves made of claws attach to dam's nipple,head swinging back and forth, i couldnt place a name on who or wch pup that was actually, since Dora made me promise her to not name them but give the pups chances to be named by their would be owner in their forever happy new home,not to paddle to far...with more gaze i noticed this Brock Lesner taking on Floyd Mayweather on whom deserves to suckle or will i say d belt...as usual fellow landers i believe you know wat ends up the tale.

I appreciate those who called in to chk on pups welfare and make bookings...we hold you in high regards.
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
Compliments of the season...!

Am glad Dora birth her puppies @ the right moment ...as i often am not available during weekdays due to work, but presently due to Bros J birthday i've been around and assisting as well this as become a routine daily, me cleaning her kennel each day i had to keep them in a makeshift carton,serving her a favorite Booster and can food at times mixed with milk and boiled egg or Indomie and fish wch she happily gulps down and leaving her plate empty ...pup has increased in weight rapidly,...After much consideration and i decided to pick today Day 5 for docking of pup tails, they all squeaked while at it i choose this method after much delibration and getting a ''Go ahead'' from Dog lovers like myself and some who runs kennel, i consider this method safest, cheapest and avoid gory images of puppies fluid.
I also followed steps on Youtube ...which really came in handy, I like the docked tails rotties they look cute more...I think you would agree with me as well?!
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 5:30am On Dec 29, 2019
Ozonexy:
Compliments of the season...!

Am glad Dora birth her puppies @ the right moment ...as i often am not available during weekdays due to work, but presently due to Bros J birthday i've been around and assisting as well this as become a routine daily, me cleaning her kennel each day i had to keep them in a makeshift carton,serving her a favorite Booster and can food at times mixed with milk and boiled egg or Indomie and fish wch she happily gulps down and leaving her plate empty ...pup has increased in weight rapidly,...After much consideration and i decided to pick today Day 5 for docking of pup tails, they all squeaked while at it i choose this method after much delibration and getting a ''Go ahead'' from Dog lovers like i myself and some who runs kennel, i consider this method safest, cheapest and avoid gory images of puppies fluid.
I also followed steps on Youtube ...which really came in handy, I like the docked tails rotties they look cute more...I think you would agree with me as well?!
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 5:31am On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=Ozonexy post=85306064][/quote]
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by space9880: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
I like their tails docked

2 Likes

Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Copieshop(m): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hi guys I have 11 weeks old Rottie puppies, guys they are really cute puppies but I'm tired of them and they're really affordable

2 Shares

Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Copieshop:
Hi guys I have 11 weeks old Rottie puppies, guys they are really cute puppies but I'm tired of them and they're really affordable

You could as well ave open a tread ...
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by tonididdy(m): 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Copieshop:
Contacts?
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 6:05am On Dec 31, 2019
tonididdy:
Contacts?
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Copieshop(m): 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ozonexy:

You could as well ave open a tread ...

Okay thanks I think I have done that already
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by KIDfurniture(m): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
Number and how much? If u r in ibadan
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
KIDfurniture:
Number and how much? If u r in ibadan

08137724730....can be waybilled (pups are in lagos)
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Copieshop(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2020
tonididdy:

Contacts?

Give me a call
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hello Petlanders...
Its been an awesome week with the pups. Today makes it Day 10 and all tails has been docked successfully, pups are healthy and nursing they all look great ...I discovered smth which baffled me a bit,i've known canine's to have pentadactyl fore limbs but while observing the puppies i noticed a pup has an extra feet to its dew claw ...
i'was amaze and feared it wont affect the pup's health,only to google and inquire from my VET who reassure me of similar cases,Am glad and rest assured now.

Booking still on going ( kindly call/ whatsapp 08137724730)
Re: My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies by Ozonexy(m): 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ozonexy:
Hello Petlanders...
Its been an awesome week with the pups. Today makes it Day 10 and all tails has been docked successfully, pups are healthy and nursing they all look great ...I discovered smth which baffled me a bit,i've known canine's to have pentadactyl fore limbs but while observing the puppies i noticed a pup has an extra feet to its dew claw ...
i'was amaze and feared it wont affect the pup's health,only to google and inquire from my VET who reassure me of similar cases,Am glad and rest assured now.

Booking still on going ( kindly call/ whatsapp 08137724730)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State To Carry Out Free Vaccination For 1.5 Million Dogs Against Rabies / Crossbreeding Of Animals A Sin. / My Guinea Fowls Dairy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.