Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift (2693 Views)

Shan George's Children Gift Her Mercedes Benz Car For Christmas (Photo) / Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday / Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by MsDoris(f): 5:20am On Dec 24, 2019
BBnaija Tacha Fans Surprise Her With Brand New Car As Birthday Gift. Her Reaction Is A Must See (Video, Photos)
Ex Bbnaija Pepper Dem housemate, Tacha just clocked 24, and her fans have gone out of their way to show just how much they adore her.

The reality star was shocked as fans surprised her with a multi million naira brand new Benz car gift. Her reaction said it all.

No denying the fact that Tacha has a solid fan base, always ready to go the length for her.

The reality star recovering from her shock, entered her new car to test it, fellow BBNaija ex housemate and friend, Sir Dee, followed her in which got everyone laughing.

We are extremely excited for Tacha as she is now a car owner at 24.

Watch videos/photos here:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/12/bbnaija-tacha-excited-as-fans-surprise.html

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by Onyi22(f): 5:39am On Dec 24, 2019
Congratulations Tacha

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:13am On Dec 24, 2019
I can bet that 90% of titans dont have this type of Benz not even any Benz model... infact I can predict that 60% of titans dont even have a car and 35% wont even afford this Benz car in the next 5 years..

Useless fans club

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by onyi25(f): 6:24am On Dec 24, 2019
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 24, 2019
But when this same "youths" are called upon to contribute something in saving the life of some people with health challenges or support a good course that would bring great developmental stride, that's when they'll "hide their face" like Davido.

Bunch of Hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by MsDoris(f): 6:26am On Dec 24, 2019
Erediauwa:
But when this same "youths" are called upon to contribute something in saving the life of some people with health challenges or support a good course that would bring great developmental stride, that's when they'll "hide their face" like Davido.

Bunch of Hypocrites.

True...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by onyi25(f): 6:29am On Dec 24, 2019
Erediauwa:

Bunch of Hypocrites.

Lol
Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by onyi25(f): 6:30am On Dec 24, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
I can bet that 90% of titans dont have this type of Benz not even any Benz model... infact I can predict that 60% of titans dont even have a car and 35% wont even afford this Benz car in the next 5 years..

Useless fans club

Hahahha.. I'm telling you. Some don't have tfare to go back home.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by onyi25(f): 6:33am On Dec 24, 2019
Fastest way to own a car is by participating in the Big Brother Naija show

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by Norabay(f): 6:35am On Dec 24, 2019
TITAN came through for the queen

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 24, 2019
We love Tacha ooo.

Titans congratulate you latest car owner.

Where is greetme self

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 24, 2019
I know my friend SiobhanMeadow (Ladyhip) will see nothing wrong in this vast display of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 24, 2019
One of my prayer points this 2020 is that sanity would be restored on most people.

What is this?

Anyways i believe this rubbish called Titan abi Titus fan club will end by mid-next year by the time Buhari is done with us. tongue

Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 24, 2019
Erediauwa jason jason jason grin

Go and become a celeb let your fans gift you something.

Even oyibo celebrities get things like this from their fans.

You can't deny that we don't love Tacha.

I congratulate a car owner

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 24, 2019
nochillatalll:
One of my prayer points this 2020 is that sanity would be restored on most people.

What is this?

Anyways i believe this rubbish called Titan abi Titus fan club will end by mid-next year by the time Buhari is done with us. tongue

It still remains a badge we will wear.

End or not we don buy Tacha benz cool

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 24, 2019
Tacha has charisma that attracts crowds to her.
If you can't explain something don't bad mouth it or condemn it

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 24, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:

And how many do you have in your compound?

Badge you will wear forever?

Are you well?

Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by onyi25(f): 7:00am On Dec 24, 2019
nochillatalll:

What is this?

Hahahhaa
Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by onyi25(f): 7:01am On Dec 24, 2019
nochillatalll:

Are you well?

Lol.. Make Una no kill me with laughter o
Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by Paige001(f): 7:05am On Dec 24, 2019
congrats Queen Tacha, haters be like Titans hacked Mercedes account on twitter to give her a shoutout

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 24, 2019
nochillatalll:

Are you well?

It is not about me and I am in no competition.

This is about Tacha coolnot me

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by nazablossom(f): 7:20am On Dec 24, 2019
Paige001:
congrats Queen Tacha, haters be like Titans hacked Mercedes account on twitter to give her a shoutout
Maybe they did, with the typographical error I'm seeing there. Who knows? it could be audio gift sef wink.

Ala adighi mma, bu uru ndi nze cool

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 24, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:

It is not about me and I am in no competition.

This is about Tacha coolnot me

I understand that you are concerned about her well being

but what do you stand to gain from this?

funny enough its still the likes of you that will come online to rant that she is so rude for snubbing yall in an event tongue
Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 24, 2019
nochillatalll:

I understand that you are concerned about her well being

but what do you stand to gain from this?

funny enough its still the likes of you that will come online to rant that she is so rude for snubbing yall in an event tongue
I don't do things for people because I expect to gain something. Self happiness is enough
What I gain is that I am happy for others and when you make people smile it makes you happy and healthy sometimes be selfless to humans having humanity in our conscience is allowed

I don't easily judge people and I won't do that to Tacha ismf she like she snub me she owes mr nothing so I shouldn't expect anything.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by GreetMe(m): 7:30am On Dec 24, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:
We love Tacha ooo.

Titans congratulate you latest car owner.

Where is greetme self

We pin
We Full ground
We brekete

No Leave No Transfer....They dunno!

Bbnaija is not the end of life, Titans can make anything happen...Twitter celebration is still on! Wagwan! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by GreetMe(m): 7:31am On Dec 24, 2019
[[s]quote author=DonFreshmoney post=85171083]I can bet that 90% of titans dont have this type of Benz not even any Benz model... infact I can predict that 60% of titans dont even have a car and 35% wont even afford this Benz car in the next 5 years..

Useless fans club[/quote][/s]

Coming from someone that doesn't even have money to buy fuel for common generator grin...guy Tacha don get Benz, it changes nothing

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by GreetMe(m): 7:33am On Dec 24, 2019
Erediauwa:

Bunch of Hypocrites.

How many have you contributed Mr Non-hypocrite? Na ur money? Individual contribution no even reach 5k sef given the Titan population. How do you know that they don't give to the poor?

Stay pressed

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 24, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:
I don't do things for people because I expect to gain something. Self happiness is enough
What I gain is that I am happy for others and when you make people smile it makes you happy and healthy sometimes be selfless to humans having humanity in our conscience is allowed

I don't easily judge people and I won't do that to Tacha ismf she like she snub me she owes mr nothing so I shouldn't expect anything.

I see

im not saying that giving out things to people is wrong but Tacha?

come on! she's already a celebrity and if she wants a car she would get it undecided

and what exactly do you guys famz her about?

what is she exactly? Actress? Singer? Model or just an Instagram thot?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by GreetMe(m): 7:36am On Dec 24, 2019
nochillatalll:

I see

im not saying that giving out things to people is something wrong but Tacha?

come on! she's already a celebrity and if she wants a car she would get it undecided

and what exactly do you guys famz her about?

what is she exactly? Actress? Singer? Model or just an Instagram thot?

Yesterday was her birthday guy, this is even small given what people give to foreign celebrities on their birthdays
Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by GreetMe(m): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2019
nochillatalll:

What is this?

Na you go end am? Bad belle Africans!
Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by GreetMe(m): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift by GreetMe(m): 7:38am On Dec 24, 2019
Paige001:

No mind them, they're already guessing the price of the car on Twitter grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Eve Esin Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 34th Birth / Bbnaija: Erica Nlewedim Flaunts Her Customized Portable ‘star Girl’ Handbag / Keep My Name Out Of Your Mouth - Boma Replies Cubana Chief Priest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.