Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,502 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Study Abroad Free (no Tuition Fees) Do It All By Yourself, Don't Use Any Agent - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Abroad Free (no Tuition Fees) Do It All By Yourself, Don't Use Any Agent (10040 Views)

No Tuition, Accommodation Fees Increase In Ui For Now---vc University Of Ibadan / Study In Finland (no Tuition Fee) / Study In Finland For Free(no Tuition Fee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Abroad Free (no Tuition Fees) Do It All By Yourself, Don't Use Any Agent by grammy: 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2010
Do you know it is true and possible for you to study abroad free; i mean you do not have to worry about paying for tuition fees.

Yes this is for real and it happening in Finland. Once i heard about this and i did not believe but today i am in my third year and an exchange student in Germany from Finland. I have never paid school before except for the one i paid in Nigeria before moving to Finland to study in 2008.

Of course this is a process and believe me you do not need any agent, you can do it all by yourself, that is why i have created a blog where i have put full information and step by step how you can apply and get admitted to study in one of the world best countries all for free.

Visit www.studyinfinlandfree..com for full and complete information; this have help lots of people, i created this blog in 2008 because i know how had it is to get real information in some remote place in Nigeria; but recently i was amazed and touched to know that even Asian are viewing this blog regularly and it is helping them well; in fact i was contacted by someone that did not know me and said to me that i must be blessed.

So colleagues know it now, it is for real; studying in Finland free is real. More information are at www.studyinfinlandfree..com

Regards.
Re: Study Abroad Free (no Tuition Fees) Do It All By Yourself, Don't Use Any Agent by davinson: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2010
pls do u know any sure person or lecturer dat can assit too.and how do u go about their ambassy ? i heard they collect toef now.pls help me bro.
Re: Study Abroad Free (no Tuition Fees) Do It All By Yourself, Don't Use Any Agent by grammy: 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2010
Seriously you do not need anyone to help you with anything. Applying for admission is so simple (as long as you have been to a secondary school before).

Have you visit the blog, there is complete step by step procedure to apply, and the requirements you will need.

www.studyinfinlandfree..com

And also i will regularly update this blog, talking about all necessary things to do, check it and you will know you do not need anyone putting you through.

1 Like

Re: Study Abroad Free (no Tuition Fees) Do It All By Yourself, Don't Use Any Agent by lovethk: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2010
Like how much will it cost one 2 get 2 the country?
Does the school help in getting a visa or what.
Pls reply 'cos am interested
Thanks alot
Re: Study Abroad Free (no Tuition Fees) Do It All By Yourself, Don't Use Any Agent by Eminentphemmy: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2011
I have been trying this for a long tym but to no progress due to lack of information.
Pls all i need is the right info.
Re: Study Abroad Free (no Tuition Fees) Do It All By Yourself, Don't Use Any Agent by Deejaytimpsy(m): 3:41am On Jan 03, 2011
Yes, it is possible for you to study abroad without paying a dime! I am a living testimony to this, some schools are tuition free but the problem is how determined you are, if you are interestd in this,
List of free tuition universities in FINland and NOrway d requirements and how to get addmited, send a mail to deejaytimpsy@gmail.com
Re: Study Abroad Free (no Tuition Fees) Do It All By Yourself, Don't Use Any Agent by Deejaytimpsy(m): 3:44am On Jan 03, 2011
Yes, it is possible for you to study abroad without paying a dime! I am a living testimony to this, some schools are tuition free but the problem is how determined you are, if you are interestd in this,
List of free tuition universities in FINland and NOrway d requirements and how to get addmited, send a mail to deejaytimpsy@gmail.com
Re: Study Abroad Free (no Tuition Fees) Do It All By Yourself, Don't Use Any Agent by EduRegard: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2016
[size=14pt]Nice thread on here. Meanwhile, Here is a Compiled Complete Guide For Nigerians To Study Abroad For Free.[/size]
Re: Study Abroad Free (no Tuition Fees) Do It All By Yourself, Don't Use Any Agent by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
I want to study abroad free too

But my result is average, had 2.2

Can I study?
Re: Study Abroad Free (no Tuition Fees) Do It All By Yourself, Don't Use Any Agent by Emzola: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Are you on a budget and would like to study abroad? I can help you save cost and achieve your dream. I am running a course where I teach Nigerians how to study abroad without using agents, thereby saving cost as much as $1,000 agent processing fee. If you enrol, you will learn the proven step-by-step method I use to find a study abroad programme and process admission in a matter of weeks, and you will be able to do the same for yourself. You will not find my methods in any study abroad e-book! Enrollment for this course at this time is open to only 30 students. Click on the link below to learn more!
https://studyabroadgeek.com/study-abroad-no-agent/

(1) (Reply)

Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan / NECO SSCE May/june 2015 – Examination Timetable / 241 Out Of 7, 430 Students Bag First Class From University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.