Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Buy Or Clear Your Cars Direct From Cotonou At Cheap Price,nice Neat Factory Fitt - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Or Clear Your Cars Direct From Cotonou At Cheap Price,nice Neat Factory Fitt (703 Views)

Buy Or Clear You Portable Car's.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, / Artleon Motors Unbelieveably Affordable And Excellent Cars Direct From The U.S / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Or Clear Your Cars Direct From Cotonou At Cheap Price,nice Neat Factory Fitt by hwale: 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2010
Make your enquiries and I will provide answers to your questions and make full explanation asap, we fix an appointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we will ge the opportunity to settle for the car that soothes your taste.

The ride gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.I deliver cars nation wide.You can count on me in getting you a sharp and neat ride @ d best of prices with a low mileage.

_BELOW IS A BRIEF EXPLANATION_

On the first day of our visit to Cotonou, all you need do is to come up with about 25k, 5k will serve as transportation to and fro to cotonou while the 20k will be for deposit when we get the car we want to settle for.

After several inspection comparing the different cars, the deposit is made for the car we want to settle for, we get to the bank to get the full payment and the car gets to Lagos two daysafter complete payment.I offer a nation wide delivery of cars.

Thank you

It will be nice doing business with you.

Call me on08098092696

OR email: waleolasunkanmi@yahoo.ca

HAMEED.

(1) (Reply)

2005 Honda Accord(navi Screen): ****** : 1.250m...SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Bedagry Home Of Autos / Toyota Matrix 2004 very clean snow white Just Arrived January quick sale 1.55mil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.