Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (626813 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by otokx(m): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
jmaine:

This is quite strange... Colleagues from 7 universities are yet to collect their February - May Salaries.

Yes there are some peculiarities even here but its below 5% and appears to be affecting those who work in the university and in the teaching hospital.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by semid4lyfe(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
jmaine:

This is quite strange... Colleagues from 7 universities are yet to collect their February - May Salaries.

Is UNIJOS one of the 7 universities?

An academic staff of UNIJOS just confirmed receiving his 4 months (February - May) salary in the FTI Telegram group.

Modified:
Additionally, a staff of my institution who had not been paid since the migration to IPPIS has just confirmed receiving her 4 months salary.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by semid4lyfe(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
jmaine:
May Salaries has started dropping for Lecturers in Federal Universities....

More reduction reported than what was obtainable in April salary....

You sure?

My colleagues who have received got exactly the amount they received in April.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
semid4lyfe:

You sure?

My colleagues who have received got exactly the amount they received in April.

I did receive exactly what I got for April a few moments ago, ditto others, but there are a few individuals who complained of more deductions.

semid4lyfe:

Is UNIJOS one of the 7 universities?

An academic staff of UNIJOS just confirmed receiving his 4 months (February - May) salary in the FTI Telegram group.

Modified:
Additionally, a staff of my institution who had not been paid since the migration to IPPIS has just confirmed receiving her 4 months salary.

Yes, Unijos is part of them. This is great news then, let me ask my ATBU and Umudike Contacts ....
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
So sorry bout the way u feel. The average Nigeria is frustrated cos of the cost of living and low standard of living. But pls drop u email address let's talk better. I've got a business idea that may help. Thanks
devlishGINGER:
Hi good morning. Please I need a job. I am tired of being unemployed.

I was thinking of a reasonable to post this but discovered this place is comprises of people who are already employed.
I am frustrated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by semid4lyfe(m): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
jmaine:

I did receive exactly what I got for April a few moments ago, ditto others, but there are a few individuals who complained of more deductions.

I suspect those who got paid lower than their April salaries were probably overpaid in April.

The thing about IPPIS is that, eventually it balances all salary issues.

If you're overpaid, it will deduct in subsequent months.

If you're underpaid, it will pay the balance in subsequent months.

Staff will not be cheated and neither can one cheat the system.

This I gather from a staff of a Teaching Hospital that has been in IPPIS for some years now.

jmaine:

Yes, Unijos is part of them. This is great news then, let me ask my ATBU and Umudike Contacts

I'm happy for them o.

E no easy to live without salary for a month, not to talk of 4 months.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
semid4lyfe:

I suspect those who got paid lower than their April salaries were probably overpaid in April.

The thing about IPPIS is that, eventually it balances all salary issues.

If you're overpaid, it will deduct in subsequent months.

If you're underpaid, it will pay the balance in subsequent months.

Staff will not be cheated and neither can one cheat the system.

This I gather from a staff of a Teaching Hospital that has been in IPPIS for some years now.

I'm happy for them o.

E no easy to live without salary for a month, not to talk of 4 months.

Dem don pay people for ATBU.... but MOUA, Umudike still dey expect theirs.... E no easy for them oo..

As per IPPIS error and correction, make we dey observe dey go...
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by amaralizzy40y: 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
jmaine:

Dem don pay people for ATBU.... but MOUA, Umudike still dey expect theirs.... E no easy for them oo..

Pls did Ippis pay them the four months ie feb-may. I have not yet been pay since Feb till now.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
amaralizzy40y:

Pls did Ippis pay them the four months ie feb-may. I have not yet been pay since Feb till now.

Yes, full four months.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by semid4lyfe(m): 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
jmaine:

Bro, I believe IPPIS will come good in the end.

My biggest issue with IPPIS is the lengthy time it takes to capture and payroll newly employed staff.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by amaralizzy40y: 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Is as if only micro finance bank in university that has been paid, other banks no alert yet.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
amaralizzy40y:
Is as if only micro finance bank in university that has been paid, other banks no alert yet.

If it concerns striking lecturers... All banks were paid..
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by amaralizzy40y: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
jmaine:

If it concerns striking lecturers... All banks were paid..
I mean non academic staff.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
semid4lyfe:

Bro, I believe IPPIS will come good in the end.

My biggest issue with IPPIS is the lengthy time it takes to capture and payroll newly employed staff.

Centralized systems are often cumbersome to administer... They need to improve on their enrollment efficiency as you have mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
amaralizzy40y:

I mean non academic staff.

Alright..
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Abeg anybody with idea when them go pay non academic staff of universities. So that person no go test positive
jmaine:

Alright..
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by semid4lyfe(m): 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
jmaine:

Centralized systems are often cumbersome to administer... They need to improve on their enrollment efficiency as you have mentioned

True that...

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
toivar:
Abeg anybody with idea when them go pay non academic staff of universities. So that person no go test positive

No idea brother.. E no sha pass Friday..

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
This staggered payment is just annoying

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
Abeg o amen o... Cos men don already set test positive because of no salary. Shortness of breath, high fever, headache, and coughing. E no easy o
jmaine:

No idea brother.. E no sha pass Friday..
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
I just tire o. Make them make am uniform make person know wetin dey sup every month.
LudaChriz:
This staggered payment is just annoying
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by devlishGINGER(m): 6:02am On Jun 03, 2020
toivar:
So sorry bout the way u feel. The average Nigeria is frustrated cos of the cost of living and low standard of living. But pls drop u email address let's talk better. I've got a business idea that may help. Thanks
good morning.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 6:09am On Jun 03, 2020
toivar:
Abeg o amen o... Cos men don already set test positive because of no salary. Shortness of breath, high fever, headache, and coughing. E no easy o

Abeg oo.. No kee me with laugh... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 7:20am On Jun 03, 2020
To avoid derailing the thread, while awaiting your salary, check my signature and tap into (possibly) the next big thing from the developers of PayPal.

Don't say you're not told. Private chat me if need be for other side hustles.

One thing IPPIS has thought me is that having sources of passive incomes is non negotiable.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 8:17am On Jun 03, 2020
Yea oh it's the truth oh. Sometimes because of how the covid thing is spreading, I just begin to feeling certain funny feeling as if i have got it. I know some persons also feel same way. That paranoid feeling. I know some of us can relate to it
jmaine:

Abeg oo.. No kee me with laugh... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fabregas1109: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2020
Unilag salary confirmed
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by MirthOsas(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2020
UNN confirmed with an increase of about 4k from April's salary.. GT bank
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by harrisonfo: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2020
When please. Was it yesterday or this morning
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by MirthOsas(m): 10:52am On Jun 03, 2020
harrisonfo:
When please. Was it yesterday or this morning
Got mine this morning
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2020
toivar:
Yea oh it's the truth oh. Sometimes because of how the covid thing is spreading, I just begin to feeling certain funny feeling as if i have got it. I know some persons also feel same way. That paranoid feeling. I know some of us can relate to it

This month going forward will be seamless... Next stop for them is MWA.... grin grin

I see that coming mid July....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: anayonduba(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.