Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,356 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Please Kindly Advise Me On What To Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Kindly Advise Me On What To Do (524 Views)

Please Kindly Advise, Which Of These Business Is More Viable And Profitable / My Business Has Failed! Please Advise Me / Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Kindly Advise Me On What To Do by jc173(f): 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
I was able to save 3million from my salary of 30k a month and my online business (with my phone) from 2017 to this 2019, I bought a plot of land worth 1milion in September.. Where I need help now is that :

1..i don't have a car and a friend of mine is willing to sell his Nigeria used car at the rate of 500k (honda) still in good condition

2. I saw another land in good site worth 950k (from Estate)

3. I don't have any other side business except my salary of 30k which might elapse anytime and my online business no longer move well since March this year

What do I do? I need a car, but a friend advice I go for the land or better still go into business that car doesn't appreciate, but not having a car has deprived Me of so many occasions and others

Please advise me (for the remaining 2million)
Re: Please Kindly Advise Me On What To Do by eliok(m): 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
Take none of them.
You are not ready for the aftermath effects

I mean the expenses.

I won't borrow to buy a car, never!

Relax. More opportunity will come.

As for the land, sell the idea to another buyer and add your interest
Re: Please Kindly Advise Me On What To Do by eliok(m): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
For your land, keep it. I know you are tempted to sell but wait till next year.

If you ignore, its your choice. But don't cone crying later
Re: Please Kindly Advise Me On What To Do by jc173(f): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
eliok:
For your land, keep it. I know you are tempted to sell but wait till next year.

If you ignore, its your choice. But don't cone crying later

Am not tempted to sell rather want to buy another
Re: Please Kindly Advise Me On What To Do by eliok(m): 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
Fine. Buy another. But inspect the documents photocopy and ensure its an area govt won't interfere. Pay to the real owners. Go with your lawyer too

(1) (Reply)

How Safe Is NIPOST? / Turn Your Phone Into A Source Of Income - 2020 / Harmattan Is Here! Buy Your Beautiful Pantyhose And Leggings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.