Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS (15451 Views)

FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged / 63.97 Million Telephone Lines Disconnected Amid SIM–NIN Linkage / Xiaomi Nets $10 Billion From First To Third Quarter 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by AbdulHakeem44(m): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
I'm interested in that others, can someone PLS name other service providers apart from the the popular four?
Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by internet: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
why lagos no go top, when yoruba man dey take 2hrs dey greet for phone before en go begin talk why en call.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by EROMS38(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
NBS told us no money was provided for unemployment statistics but theirs money for top call statistics. What a country!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by FlyoruB: 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
guru90:
After Lagos........
Anambra State

Finally

Abia State........

You must be looking at another stat. Anambra has the highest in the SE, but even the likes of Rivers, Edo and Delta have higher subscribers than Anambra.

The top 5 states with the highest subscribers are:

Lagos
Ogun
Kano
Oyo
FCT

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by Neoteny(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
.... because Lagos has the highest number of yahoo boys.
Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by okpalaAnambra: 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ijaycool:
It will keep increasing till 2023...

Lagos own na where Jagaban dey call Bubu 24/7.

Ogun and Osun own is high because of that guy (Truecaller usually writes his name as Ola Scam ), he is always calling me that he sent me airtime by mistake.

Kano own na that small voice always saying "Sala Malekun"... U will cut call they will call back... They don't understand English, who is even giving them airtime.

I expected Edo own to be very low oh, watin Witch dey use phone do, when she fit fly go?
Mad o! grin cheesy
Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by iamclime(m): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ijaycool:

My dear, it is very well oh. All of us dey struggle
Guess you didn't get the message. Check the bolded comment.
Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
Yet the Fulani Government will not stop falsifying population census figures in order to put Kano ahead of Lagos...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by Omoodua007: 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
FlyoruB:

You must be looking at another stat. Anambra has the highest in the SE, but even the likes of Rivers, Edo and Delta have higher subscribers than Anambra.

Lagos
Ogun
Kano
Oyo
FCT

Exactly why I don’t rate Igbo people they don’t lead in any indices

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by mu2sa2: 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
wwwihy:
Where you see Anambra?
Maybe he was dreaming or hallucinating, or both.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by Shakes85: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by Godhatesodomy: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
Wow
Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by themanderon: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
9mobile will always be the last and they are not even interested in improving the numbers.
Their prohibitively high tariffs and data cost will be their Achilles's heel.
Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by Ijaycool(f): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
iamclime:

Guess you didn't get the message. Check the bolded comment.
Hmmm,
Wonder why you thought I didn't get it. You expected a different reaction? Probably you expected me to get rude or frustrated that u bolded my mistake?

No, I won't, because we are all struggling.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by TEDHorsePower: 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
Anambra is SE leader

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by mmmnaija: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
and they will say kano has more population than lagos

wwwihy:
Lagos... First Position
Ogun.... Second Position
Kano... Third Position
Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
9mobile..

Their call cost is very high.. hence the poor number of customers..

But they have an unbeatably very fast internet speed..

Glo will give you all the Data in the world and take away the network

MTN is best for making calls

Airtel is also good if you have friends who use Airtel..

Merry Christmas Nairalanders
Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by edoairways: 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
Kylekent59:
Glo network again.

Double topics

Other networks dey learn for where MTN dey grin grin

But MTN is annoying thesedays, you call a number and it's not going.
I thought my phone had that issue not knowing it was a general problem
Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by edoairways: 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
I knew GLO Network would top FCT subscribers base.

ABUJA AND GLO NA 5 AND 6
Is fast over there?
Do you have an idea why it some network are fast in some areas than others?
Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by XANDERBOY85: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
FlyoruB:

Lagos
Ogun
Kano
Oyo
FCT

Of course the guy can read and comprehend! His aim was achieved...to get the kind of reaction like the one you just gave!
Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by XANDERBOY85: 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omoodua007:

Exactly why I don’t rate Igbo people they don’t lead in any indices

Dude you're quoting was responding to another guy who knew exactly what he was doing in making the mischievous and misleading post he made...all aimed at getting the kind of anti-Igbo, moronic and bigoted responses like the one you just made!

For a self-made state with little or no federal presence for decades...second smallest state in the country.....and not being contiguous to the commercial/industrial capital of the country, wouldn't you say Anambra has punched way above its weight?
Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by Kennyswag: 2:30am On Dec 25, 2019
XANDERBOY85:

Dude you're quoting was responding to another guy who knew exactly what he was doing in making the mischievous and misleading post he made...all aimed at getting the kind of anti-Igbo, moronic and bigoted responses like the one you just made!

For a self-made state with little or no federal presence for decades...second smallest state in the country.....and not being contiguous to the commercial/industrial capital of the country, wouldn't you say Anambra has punched way above its weight?
lmao. Igbos chai gringrin what will you now say about ogun state, oyo state and edo state nairaland

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by Americanboy35: 3:43am On Dec 25, 2019
FuckEveryday:

Ogun state second?

I'm sure their conversatioms will be like

"Baba mò ti gbè kpàtà aunty Sikira bò"

"Baba shey e lè bami shèy magun mò fe lo fun iyawo mi..o dà pe o tin bà bobo ibo tò n ta indomie green pack suñ"

grin you really sabi those people fa
Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by awoo47: 4:13am On Dec 25, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
9mobile..

use glo r
4g is faster than mtn
at least In my area i get 40mbps
Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by 9jaRealist: 6:35am On Dec 25, 2019
EKO ONI BAJE! cool
>
Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by tolguy(m): 6:35am On Dec 25, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
9mobile..
100% true
Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
sammyj:
Lagos with the highest subscriptions while people will and say Eko is not one of the largest state in Nigeria
Re: Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS by es144000: 3:05am On Jan 07, 2020
This confirms the north is not more than the south.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Introduces New Tariff Plan, MTN Talkmore / Whatsapp Users Are Making 100 Million Calls Everyday / How To Capture, Edit And Post 3D Photos On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.