Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

What Are The Steps Of A Youtube SEO? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Are The Steps Of A Youtube SEO? (734 Views)

What Are The Steps To Resolve Kindle Won’t Charge / What Are The Steps To Deregister A Kindle Device On Mac? / What Are The Steps To Fix HP Officejet Pro 8600 Ink System Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Steps Of A Youtube SEO? by youtubeseoexper: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
YouTube SEO in this article we discuss YouTube SEO and video optimization on how to optimize your YouTube videos and your YouTube channel. 5 Step Formula Whenever I make a video, it enables me to get a lot more views, be shared and "go viral" and get a lot of traffic to my website. You can expect to get a lot of traffic from YouTube and Google Are you optimizing properly and in this video what I want to do is show you.

Now the first step is KEYWORDS. Now, there is a lot of software to help, something I use regularly is Google.

Keyword Tool: Just Google it and you will find it. You can then find out if you want to target keywords that are relevant and profitable. So, work out what your keywords are that are going to help you target those people who are going to help you get a ton of traffic. The tip here is to pick a keyword that has low competition and high search volume. This is important because it is going to help you on the first page of Google and the first page of YouTube.

The second phase is about creating real high-quality content. So are you making your videos think about your best and most valuable suggestions that you can give to people because you are more likely to be shared then? The video is more likely to go viral as people share the video and as a result, if you can share some awesome tips on what they are discussing, people will share it with the people they know and as a result, you get a lot of traffic Starts meeting well. So this is another great tip - make sure the quality of the material is always top-notch.

Next, make sure that you are always building your COMMUNITY. The more extra subscribers and friends you have on YouTube, the better your YouTube channel will be. YouTube and Google are looking for this and when your YouTube channel page rank goes up, all your video rankings will also increase. This means that you can only create a later video, optimize it for keywords only and you will get to the top of YouTube directly because YouTube will get you to trust for high-quality content and that's what they Looking for YouTube is not necessarily looking for someone's content longevity, they are looking for fresh content.

And this is useful for you and me when we make a video we can expect to be on the first page of Google and YouTube, especially when we have targeted the keywords correctly. It is really important to always make sure that you are building your community.

Next to the backlink. Now, we are talking about the "do follow" backlink and this is where we get other websites to embed our videos or talk about you and create links that make our 'stuff' Come back to '. If you can find the anchor text, then to be our keywords and link back to your video.

Something that people rarely do if you can get those links back to your channel or video, which will be helpful for your channel page rank and then your video on the first page of Google again on the search page The first page of YouTube will increase the ranking. Clever, powerful and a little sneaky. So make sure you implement that strategy.

last stage? Download video A lot of people think, "Well if I load all the videos on day 1 and upload them all on day 1 that would be great!" - This is not a good strategy. Instead of what you want to do, it leaks over time - instead of releasing your video one day, just make sure you release one video one day and another video the other day and keep it regular. The reason for this is because YouTube sees you as a channel. Your audience is real people. And people don't want to load all the content in 1 day you want to trick it out regularly because this is what is going to be a lot more enjoyable and more is. More attractive to your audience.

Make sure you've sorted your keywords, make sure you're creating quality content, make sure you're consistently building your COMMUNITY, getting BACKLINKS, and REGULAR content. Are removing These are 5 tips that are useful for you if you want to make videos that go directly to the top of YouTube and Google. This will help you get a lot of views, get a lot of traffic and become a lot more successful as a result.

I hope you have enjoyed this video and if you want to get more tips and videos like these, then visit my website and you can get your hands on loads of strategies to maximize your video marketing strategies will be able to

(1) (Reply)

200mha Deep Cycle Batteries Available / Very Clean Desktop With 4 Gig Dedicated Graphics Card For Sale(SOLD) / Mac OS Or Windows OS: Please Advise Me On Which Is Best For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.